News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pathfinder, Twins (NC/Ex)

Started by Jaded, July 14, 2016, 09:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxfyr

I also have an idea for a mischievous and rebellious rogue/shadow dancer or arcane trickster who might thrive in the more chaotic world. Also the sort who would strive to be a pain in the ass for any would be slaver, which would likely cause her to be on the receiving end on special attention when it comes to punishments and disciine.

I can see her getting along well with arcane siblings and lovingly butt heads with any strictly devout sisters. Those with martial proficiency would likely be very close and it would show in their teamwork both on the battlefield and off.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Foxfyr on July 16, 2016, 07:12:48 PM
I also have an idea for a mischievous and rebellious rogue/shadow dancer or arcane trickster who might thrive in the more chaotic world. Also the sort who would strive to be a pain in the ass for any would be slaver, which would likely cause her to be on the receiving end on special attention when it comes to punishments and disciine.

I can see her getting along well with arcane siblings and lovingly butt heads with any strictly devout sisters. Those with martial proficiency would likely be very close and it would show in their teamwork both on the battlefield and off.

Well with an AT we could share a few. Teamwork feats....I have a few Arcane trickster builds that could be fun with teamwork swapped for other things

MiraMirror

I'm willing to play with any character, Callie.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: MiraMirror on July 16, 2016, 07:55:04 PM
I'm willing to play with any character, Callie.

But you got the PERFECT twin.. Bloodrager and Barbarian as awesome together... Particularly with some of the Rage teamwork feat.

Callie Del Noire

Here is a good example what you can do with Teamwork Feats
With an arcane point + Unc Rogue + AT+ Precise Strike you're looking @ 6d6 sneak attack (more with Sense vitals and a weapon) AND a +2 extra to hit, AND if you confirm a Crit.. Your team mate with the same feats gets an AoO

Milly Tanner, Human Unchained Rogue 1/Magus 4/ AT 5
Milly Tanner (Twins)
Female human (Varisian) arcane trickster 5/magus (greensting slayer) 4/rogue (unchained) 1 (Pathfinder Player Companion: Bastards of Golarion, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Magic 9, Pathfinder Unchained 20)
N Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
hp 72 (10 HD; 5d6+5d8+24)
Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +7
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Special Attacks magus arcana (close range[UM], spell blending [1 spell][UM]), sneak attack (unchained) +1d6, sneak attack +3d6, spell combat, spell recall, spellstrike
Magus (Greensting Slayer) Spells Prepared (CL 9th; concentration +13)
   2nd—mirror image, scorching ray, sense vitals (2)
   1st—chill touch (DC 15), ray of enfeeblement (2, DC 15), shocking grasp, vanish[APG] (DC 15)
   0 (at will)—acid splash, detect magic, mage hand, prestidigitation, read magic
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 14
Base Atk +5; CMB +7; CMD 19
Feats Accomplished Sneak Attacker, Combat Expertise, Extra Arcana[UM], Fast Learner[ARG], Outflank[APG], Precise Strike[APG], Weapon Finesse
Traits blood of dragons, killer
Skills Acrobatics +15, Bluff +6, Climb +6, Diplomacy +6, Disable Device +16, Disguise +6, Escape Artist +9, Knowledge (arcana) +15, Knowledge (local) +11, Linguistics +17, Perception +13, Spellcraft +17, Stealth +15, Use Magic Device +15
Languages Aquan, Auran, Azlanti, Common, Draconic, Ignan, Kelish, Osiriani, Sylvan, Terran, Thassilonian, Varisian
SQ arcane pool, impromptu sneak attack, ranged legerdemain, trapfinding +1, tricky spells
Other Gear 110 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Arcane Pool (+1d6 sneak attack, 6/day) (Su) Expend Arcane Pool to add sneak attack dmg to next melee atk.
Close Range (Ex) Using spellstrike, deliver ranged touch spells as melee touch spells.
Combat Expertise +/-2 Bonus to AC in exchange for an equal penalty to attack.
Impromptu Sneak Attack (1/day) (Ex) You can declare any melee or ranged attack to be a sneak attack.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Outflank Increase flank bonus by +2 if flanking ally has same feat. If you crit, ally gets an AoO.
Precise Strike +1d6 precision damage for melee attacks if you and an ally with this feat flank the same target.
Ranged Legerdemain (Su) Can use Disable Device or Sleight of Hand from 30 ft away, but +5 DC.
Sneak Attack (Unchained) +1d6 Attacks deal extra dam if flank foe or if foe is flat-footed.
Sneak Attack +3d6 Attacks deal extra dam if flank foe or if foe is flat-footed.
Spell Combat (Ex) Use a weapon with one hand at -2 and cast a spell with the other.
Spell Recall (Su) Spend your Arcane Pool to recall spells you have already cast.
Spellstrike (Su) Deliver touch spells as part of a melee attack.
Trapfinding +1 Gain a bonus to find or disable traps, including magical ones.
Tricky Spells (3/day) (Su) You can cast a spell without verbal or somatic components.

MiraMirror

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 16, 2016, 07:56:28 PM
But you got the PERFECT twin.. Bloodrager and Barbarian as awesome together... Particularly with some of the Rage teamwork feat.

Well yeah, but twins aren't perfect together all the time.  Twins can be like each other or wildly varied. ^^
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Jaded

HopeFox - Barbarian
MiraMirror - Bloodrager
Blinkin - Swashbuckler
ChaoticSky - Brawler, Mindblade Magus, Tempered Champion Paladin or a Psychic-bloodline Sorc
Callie Del Noire - Maagambian Arcanist
Foxfyr - Paladin
Muse - Arcane Archer, Dragon Disciple, or Eldritch Knight
Ron Don Volante - Evil Witch (needs to be changed to non-evil)
Sinestra - Cleric (withdrawn?)
DomJoe - ?
rikka - Bard
Phaia - Paladin

I believe is everyone who has shown interest so far.  I hate having to go with only a few people.  :-(

I guess, in two groups of three, I will go with.  Sorry to everyone I couldn't/didn't accept. :-(  Thank you for your interest.

HopeFox - Barbarian
Callie Del Noire - Maagambian Arcanist
Blinkin - Swashbuckler

MiraMirror - Bloodrager
ChaoticSky - Brawler, Mindblade Magus, Tempered Champion Paladin or a Psychic-bloodline Sorc
Foxfyr - Paladin

I can switch the groups around a little if players prefer. 

Please continue discussion in: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=252841.0

rikka

Going to enjoy following these two groups.  :-)

Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Sinestra

Yah, there seemed to be a lot of interest from others, so I withdrew from the running. :)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."