Cries of Fate {Full! >.>}

Started by Braioch, April 17, 2011, 07:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzy

DeviantArt.

I'm really good at finding pics. If someone wants to PM me descriptions or something, I'll find some links to pics and toss 'em your way.

Will be posting up my character in a little bit.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Braioch

She needs peoples Sin, so by all means if you're interested ;D
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Name: Joshua Strickland
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Personality:
Josh is very much the average guy.  In high school he was never an overachiever.  His graders were not spectacular, but they were good enough to get him by.  He didn't have an overabundance of friends, but those he did have were close to him and he to them.  His idea of fun usually didn't involve a party or a room filled with people, but instead, it was more like a quiet evening with friends playing a few games and chatting over nothing and everything all at once.  When he was alone, he could either be found outdoors, helping with his uncle's cattle ranch, or inside reading a book.  He always felt more at home outside.  The animals never seemed to be that hard to tend, and most days he could do it alone and at his own pace.  He didn't envy anyone who couldn't take time to appreciate something like that.
History:
From a young age, Josh seemed to be the sort of kid who would rather run around outside than to actually sit down in front of the television.  Even books at that time were not as appealing to him until he began school.  He was never the star pupil, but he always stayed out of trouble, seemingly fading into the background.  He began to help out at his uncle's ranch when he was a young teenager, and from there, his love of the outdoors bloomed.  He'd often spend his time outside finding anything and everything that needed to be done if only to spend the dwindling hours of daylight out in the dirt and mud.  As he got older, his uncle hired him permanently on.  He had his own small room at the ranch which was all he needed.  He never thought about having anything more except maybe someone to share it with.  He had no real complaints so far.  Just an average guy...

Blitzy

Name: Bethany Lincoln
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Physical Description:
Bethany is a physically fit young woman. Her muscles are well defined without being obscenely so, and she is lithe in her build and shape. There is enough curve to her hips and chest to show that she's a woman, but she is not a curvaceous or thick woman by any means. She has the build of an athlete. Her hair is short and a deep brown that has reddish highlights (natural, from the sun) and her skin is a deep golden tan. Her eyes are a startling green and set just a smidge large in her face so it gives her an almost pixie look.

Personality:
Bethany is a naturally happy, outgoing, and personable person. She is almost always seen with a smile on her face and laughter sparkling in her eyes. Her empathic nature means that people are drawn to her and her naturally and she is able to be a sort of 'impartial' judge in that she tends to make no judgments to begin with but listens to both sides equally and respectfully. She is quick to care about someone and quick to be hurt, but also quick to bounce back and move on.

History:
Beth is a true California surfer girl. She spends most of her days lounging on the beach, catching waves, and soaking up the sun. She managed to luck out and have parents who own a good chunk of property and who's real estate business has kept them out of the economic struggling times that have plagued many. She has won numerous surfing competitions and even has a few sponsors, though mostly she does it for the joy of being in the water. She is a Pisces and has always found a calling in things to do with the ocean and swimming.

(optional)
Misc:
Theme Song: Katy Perry - California Gurls ft. Snoop Dogg
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

SinXAzgard21

I'll have my ebil character up sometime today
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

bubby

*Slinks in and takes her char sheet to fix it, cuz she put sumthin' stupid in it, will ammend it and put it back in the OOC thread*

Braioch

Character creation and beer mixes not ^-^

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

bubby

Starlequin

Ugh, took me long enough (I'm sowwy!), but finally got mine done. if the pic isnt acceptable, I'll throw myself on miss Blitzy's mercy for help.

Name: Ezekiel "Zeke" Sanders
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Physical Description:

Personality: Zeke is a walking example of the phrase 'blows hot and cold'. Easily distracted, Zeke has spent practically his whole life drifting from one interest to the next. He considers himself a jack-of-all-trades because he's spent years studying a multitude of subjects, from astronomy to engineering to medicine to music; however, due to his flighty nature, he's never gained more than a fundamental grasp of most subjects before moving on to the next one, so he doesn't know nearly as much as he thinks. Zeke's no dummy, though. His mind is sharp as a razor. He'd be a force to be reckoned with if he ever learned how to focus.

He can be very outgoing and friendly, when it suits him, but most people only prove they're not worth the effort. Emotionally, Zeke tends to keep his distance until someone has earned his complete trust. As a result, he has hundreds of casual relationships and acquaintances, but not a single true friend. If anyone asks, he likes it that way.

History: Zeke didn't grow up on the streets, but he never had far to fall. He never knew his parents, killed in a car accident when he was very young, and a long string of cold and neglectful foster homes taught him that the only person he could really trust was himself. He quickly latched onto the idea of education as his ticket to the good life, and spent much of his childhood with his nose in a book (or more often three or four, with bookmarks strewn through random pages). His grades were usually superb, and he inadvertantly avoided the normal schoolyard bullying by hiding in the library from open to close.

After high school, his short attention span began to get the better of him. College was a bona fide feast of stimulation, but his grades quickly plummeted, and he graduated by the skin of his teeth. He's been working the last couple of years for a local library (where else?), and gets berated almost daily for his habit of shirking his duties in favor of disappearing into a dark corner with some of the books he's supposed to be shelving. He's not sure why they haven't fired him already; he's just grateful they don't seem to mind too much.

Misc: Zeke has a tendency to day-dream, and has even been known to drift off into his own little world in the middle of conversations. He never shares what he's thinking willingly, and the care-free smirk he usually wears is damn near inscrutable. He enjoys thunderstorms, hates country music, loves to cook (when he can afford to), and doesn't believe in magic. Pure rationalism and logic all the way, baby.
Theme Song: N/A
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Braioch

...just so you guys know...my guy is a whore...and very charming...beware all men who like the penis at least a little...beware...>.>

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

SinXAzgard21

Name: Jerrik
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
Physical Description:

Personality: He is very straight to the point and very hostile when it comes to his self 'perfection'. Gets distracted by things he believes need to be 'perfected' in his image or his Queens.

History: Not much is really known about his past... He has told bits a pieces about places he has been and that he was born with the powers of Earth and Water... Though he never uses the powers for growth and healing....  From what is known about Jerrik is only known to a few people and most of them are dead.  One account says that he started his body modifications after he slaughtered his parents and nailed them to their home.  His fealty to Queen Androdameia was shown through silver now implanted in his head and nose and the massacre that placed her head under the crown after she disposed of Enternia's former King.

Misc: His body is covered in scars, tattoo's of dying trees and implanted mettle that keep some portions of his skin together.

Theme Song:
THE AGONIST - and Their Eulogies Sang Me to Sleep (OFFICIAL)
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Ryven

Quote from: Braioch on April 18, 2011, 02:15:09 PM
...just so you guys know...my guy is a whore...and very charming...beware all men who like the penis at least a little...beware...>.>

Oh lord. ::)

Braioch

Oi!

I don't get to have many whore characters!

Don't really have many at all come to think of it, so hush :P

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Quote from: Braioch on April 18, 2011, 09:43:17 PM
Oi!

I don't get to have many whore characters!

Don't really have many at all come to think of it, so hush :P

Oh really? :P

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Braioch

Root through my threads and find the ratio of active sluts compared to the non-sluts

:P

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Quote from: Braioch on April 18, 2011, 10:39:43 PM
Root through my threads and find the ratio of active sluts compared to the non-sluts

:P

That depends on your definition of slut vs non-slut. :P

Braioch

True, with you the definition of non-slut is...ahh nevermind, I'll be nice ::)

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Quote from: Braioch on April 18, 2011, 10:57:50 PM
True, with you the definition of non-slut is...ahh nevermind, I'll be nice ::)

Oh, no.  Please go on.

Braioch

I'm being nice, shut up and take it....like you do every other cock that comes near you

Damn...failed....

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Really?  That's all you could come up with? XD

The Unholy Potato

Since I'm back (though a little too late to grab one of the protagonist slots), and because this looks like a very promising RP, I'd like to tentatively sign up for one of the required evil characters, assuming one is still needed. If so, could I PM either Braioch or Bubby for a little more information (since I assume evil will be more informed at the outset).

Kate

Ok this is full does that mean i am in ?

I think my character was being debated at the time