News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Justice League Reborn (Reboot)

Started by Jarod1, March 30, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

I've been waiting to see it our Robin, or Flash we're going to respond.  I'll give them one more day and then post something.

Strifesblaze7

Ah, my bad Lois. Didn't see that. Um, I usually stick to an order which would have us waiting on Rave. But if he doesn't post timely enough ill post. Im still in for sure.
Is there a point where nobody cares

VoluptuousVixen

Strifesblaze7

Kristen

Alright everyone... it had some potential, it really still does... but I'll have to bow out as well. Thank you all for being so helpful and I apologize too.

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

assleigh

You know what... I'm going to do the same... since this puppy got put to sleep at the no-kill shelter, but didn't wake up...

IF something changes, I'm open to getting a PM from the GMs at a later date
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Jarod1

Strifesblaze7

that is just bad news... I was really looking forward to this

Jarod1

Strifesblaze7

Deathnote

I'm actually going to be busy all week.  If the game's still around next week, I'm up for a regroup.

Jarod1

I'm going to reboot this game. I need everyone still in to check in. And if you are in what character you will be. I'm going to allow a change in characters since we are going to start fresh.

Strifesblaze7

I'm in. Though if you want to be Slade I'll be Dick Grayson. Otherwise ill stay as Tim Drake I think.

Jarod1

That would be interesting since Dick doesn't really like Slade. I think in terms of his back story playing it more along the arrow path for the super soldier formula.

Strifesblaze7

insaneplots

sorry I saw this and thought I might show my interest if it's still going and possibly looking for another player I usually like to use OC's for Super hero plots can either be a hero or a villain. and either gender I general play female roles more seriously. I have two particular characters I usually play.
An energy absorbtion/ redirect type character (think Bishop)
A technopath with either a power armor and loads of gadgets or an assortment android faux body that the character transfers their mind into for missions.

Novak

If this reboots I'd be up to write Green Arrow.