Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritsu

Obsidian Isolabella

Breathless Intent

Ritsu

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Ritsu

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Obsidian Isolabella

Whoops! I did go the wrong way! >_< Let's see if I can get it right this time!

Ritsu

Breathless Intent

*poses for December in a super cute Mrs. Clause teddy*

Silver

Ritsu

*nudges Dash* Come on, join in! *giggling and tugging her to the photo shoot*

Obsidian Isolabella

Peripherie

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Ritsu

Silver

-42!!!
*stares at people to get their act together and goes back to picture taking*

Breathless Intent

Obsidian Isolabella

Ritsu

Don't forget the bunny ears Bre! *holds up my fingers behind her head*

Silver

Deamonbane

Agh... where are the guys?

*gets down with Silver, distracting her, hopefully*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ritsu