~The Plotting Corner~ [seeking M dom]

Started by KrystalizedKiss, May 10, 2011, 04:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrystalizedKiss

Hello there, KrystalizedKiss here~! These are all the ideas that have popped into my head so I hope they will snag a few interests!

Rules/Preference
- Correct grammar and is literate.
- Ability to write a multitude of paragrahs.
- Please read my On's and Off's as well. /Click!/
- Please consider me for RP's if you really want a plot driven RP over the sexual bits.
- My stories are either MxF or FxM, the gender roles switched if preferred.
- I like light hearted plots to an extent, with either light to heavy drama.
- I love romance above all else and generally prefer it, especially when done as a slow burn.
- I might be a little slow since I'm a little rusty and would like to get back into the groove of writing again!

INDEX
Picture and/or Music Inspired RP's
Semi-Interested Stories

Favorite Pairings: Italics means me playing. So if both roles are in italics, that means I'm flexible for either one. However, certain roles will be me writing a Dom male and those will be underlined instead.
Human x Vampire
Angel x Demon
Master x Servant
Royalty x Maid
Assassin x Target
CEO Boss x Secretary/office Lady
Bodyguard x Charge
Succubus x Human

Bold = Craving
Underline =  Interested In
Italics = An Idea

If you find none of the stories below fitting for your taste, I'm always open to try new sort of story ideas. So if you have a new one, please feel free to PM me with your idea. Also, all of my stories are workable with my partner. Just shoot me a PM and we can always discuss. :3

Still In Love [ ~ Status: Open ~ ]
Juliet had the craziest and most passionate relationship with her first love in the last two years of her high school years. But circumstances had torn her and him apart that they hadn't spoken since that year they've broken up. Five years pass and Juliet was twenty-four and was invited to her crap ex-boyfriend's wedding. Not wanting to show up to her ex's wedding dateless, she tried her best to find someone who could pose as her new boyfriend so she wouldn't seem like she was still pining after her ex. That was, until, her best friend reached out to her first ex, high school first love, to pose as the fake boyfriend at the wedding.

Headstrong [ ~ Status: Open ~ ]
A succubus was the General of the Underworld, directly under the fallen angel Lucifer's command. His right hand, the succubus had always done whatever she pleased, and with all the power in her hand, she could have anyone she wanted. But one day, she had fallen in love with a human... A human king. The angel watching over the King hated the idea of this succubus in love with their King since this King returned her affections. Unwittingly, this sparked a war between the sky and underworld. A millennia later, the war had halted and Iris was left to wander the Earth. Losing the knowledge of her power, rank, and the love she had for the king that had "humanized" her, Iris - for all intents and purposes - was human.

However, she slowly began to regain the hunger she had as a succubus and her powers and it was all because one particularly stubborn man who was intent on wooing her. Unknowing to her, this man was a reincarnation of the King that had died loving her.

Collared [ ~ Status: Closed ~ ]
She's not normal. Having been experimented on for the past several years of her life, she became something of a cat. Wearing a collar around her neck, she discovers that she was once a kitten or a cat at one point, before those around her had experimented successfully of transforming her into a woman. However, she was not the woman that they had been hoping for. She was petite, small, a sort of fragile beauty as well ethereal and had large beautiful, deep blue eyes. She had long pale blue hair, with a tail to match. She also has two adorable cat ears on the top of her head. However, she had the "perfect" body, with all the curves in all the right places. The scientists who had been working with her, lost her during a transportation, and when she was hungry, she had shifted back into a white kitten with a black collar around her neck. A young man discovers her on the side of the road and takes her in, but not knowing that what he's taking in is much more than just a kitten.

Steel, Blood, and Love [ ~ Status: Closed ~ ]
She wanted to experience love, experience what it was like to be with someone, and to be driven so madly in love that she would be able to do anything. But, gifted with a power that made her a weapon for war made it impossible. After a twist of fate, she was paired with a warrior meant to save their kingdom, but not only did they not at first get along, but there was an irrevocable attraction that sparked between them that in between their arguments that always ended in a heated glare. It didn't help that the more they got to know each other, the more they began to fall deeper in love. It was only a matter of time before they wouldn't be able to keep their hands to themselves, and all in the nick of time as the war was finally at their hands.

After all, she was avoiding the war while he wanted to fight in it to end it.

Eternally Yours [ ~ Status: Open ~ ]
Jasmine was always having fun and going to clubs and partying it up. She was young, full of vigor and excitement. All she wanted to do was have some fun. After all, she was a fox demon who had finally achieved a human form so she was going to, for all intents and purposes, enjoy this new life.

This plotline is light because this will have some supernatural aspects on her side, and is flexible if someone wants to introduce something else to this. Main goals is guy and girl meet, fall in love, and drama from her or his or even both sides, drama and angst will happen. Takes place in modern time. DM me if you wanna plot this out some!

A Real Relationship [ ~ Status: Open ~ ]
Selene was set up on a blind date by her friends and in turn, those very same friends set up another poor guy on the same date with her! Both mutually disinclined on the overall idea of dating, decide to fake date each other for a set time to make their friends believe that their blind date had been a success. Only, what their friends weren't expecting is that both of them planned on ending the relationship so disasterously that they wouldn't be set up on another date again. What they didn't expect was for both of them to slowly fall in love with each other.
[ ~ My Plotting Corner! ~ ]
My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]
"Expectations can often exceed reality."
RP's Active: ?

KrystalizedKiss

Picture and Music Inspired RP's

Pending.
My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]

KrystalizedKiss

Semi-Interested Stories

The Shipwrecked Celebrity and the Fan [ ~ Status: Open ~ ]
He had always been her dream, her idol, and something that she could never reach. One day, she decides on a whim, to try to enter a contest so that she could meet him, and spend a whole week with him on a trip on his yacht. She predicts that she wouldn't win, and soon, the contest became unforgotten as days went by, then turning into weeks. He was the celebrity everyone wanted, and wanted to be with. But when the contestant entries for the trip of his yacht rolls around, he groans and decides to get this over with. He looks through their entry forms, and finds all of them repeating the same things. Frustrated, and being at it for several hours later, he picks up a random card with some interesting drawings on it. Before he realizes it, he finds out that he's unable to decipher the card. Deciding that this girl is the one who is going to join him on the yacht, he decides to announce it at his next concert.

It's been a whole year since she's entered the contest, and goes to his next concert. She finds out that she had won the contest as he announces for all of his fans to hear. But once she's all packed and ready, and she boards the yacht, she finds out who he truly is: a cocky, egotistic, arrogant, and smart guy who thinks that he can get anything he wants. Horrified that her beloved celebrity singer is not who she thought he was, becomes cryptic and avoids him. But then, the yacht enters a storm just before they were to dock, and they end up going overboard as he tried to save her from going over. When they wake up, however, they find themselves stranded on a deserted island.
My O/O's | My A/A's

KrystalizedKiss

Submissive Female Plots

Pending.
My O/O's | My A/A's

KrystalizedKiss

Removed "Looking for Submissive Female", "His Bride", "We're Screwed", and "Tattoo."

Added story: "Collared" and "The Phantom Thief." And edited rules/preferences. Edited craving for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.

Added "Assasin's Creed" to video games.
My O/O's | My A/A's

KrystalizedKiss

Added "Harry Potter" to "Craving" of Worlds I'd RP in.

Added "The Blossoming Flower", "Killer Dolls", "A Mermaid's Melody", "Dirty Dancer", and "The Grim Reaper's Deal" to cravings/plot ideas.

And cleaned up the Plots.
My O/O's | My A/A's

KrystalizedKiss

Reformatted. Added "Cinderella" and added "Picture and Music Inspired RP's" section and reopened "Collared".

Removed "Killer Dolls", "A Mermaid's Melody", "Dirty Dancer", "The Blossoming Flower", "The Target", "Who's That Girl" song RP, "Djay, Drop That Beat" song RP, and "Never Judge a Book by Its Cover" picture RP.

Added The Assignment and Destined to be Partners picture RPs.
My O/O's | My A/A's

KrystalizedKiss

Overhauled the entire page. Updated rules. Removed previously listed stories and added, "Still In Love," "Headstrong," and "Steel, Blood, and Love."
My O/O's | My A/A's

KrystalizedKiss

Rebooting and Readding Collared. Added plots Eternally Yours, A Real Relationship.
My O/O's | My A/A's