Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablerie

You make me sound like the villain, when in this story I was the victim!

Zelric Miras

See? That's the other issue. We never agreed on anything.

Diablerie

We don't need to agree you just need to follow me? Why can't you follow me and give me the reason! Gosh do you always have to be so close minded!

Zelric Miras

You were always so dominating! I need to feel in control now and then as well.

Diablerie

Oh please don't make me laugh, the little control you have is from the tv remote.

Zelric Miras

((ouch. XD))

Those harsh comments of yours always got on my nerves. You seemed to always find a way to hit my soft spot.

Diablerie

(lol *hugs*)

I'm so sorry...I really am sorry. I should be going to get my life up again in 5,4,3,2...Omg is that the new sandra bullock movie?

Zelric Miras

I don't know if I will be able to get my life back on track after such a let down...Oh well on to the next in the list.

Diablerie

Let down, talk about my let down. I should have  hit you on your soft spot when I got the chance. ;)

Zelric Miras

Always resorting to violence. We weren't able to have a peaceful chat to solve our problems.

Diablerie

Bah not true! I remember once when you like some little violence, those were the days....

Zelric Miras

It stopped being fun when our 'fights' moved from the bedroom to everywhere else, I can't live in this unhealthy relationship.

Diablerie

Tell me about it you been the unhealthy part of it.

Zelric Miras

Unhealthy? Yes, so much stress tends to undermine one's health. That's why I'm leaving.

Diablerie

Such tiny problem of attention deficit. Such a drama king! I am leaving you!

Zelric Miras

I just can't take the fights over the decoration anymore. What's the problem with the flashy colors in the walls?

Diablerie

Its because there too much flashy! Too much of much is a reason for leaving you!

Zelric Miras

I'm afraid this won't work anymore. You are too possesive, I need some space!

Diablerie

I gave you all the space you needed! Accept it you were the one who follow me so for that matter we are over.

Zelric Miras

You always ignored me when I tried to dicuss our problems. Without communication this won't work.

Diablerie

He-llo? We don't talk the same language remember. Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars, for that matter we were doom from the start to not have communication in this relashion-sh1t

Zelric Miras

The freezer is warmer than our bedroom...It's not what I expected when we began.

Diablerie

Well I didn't expect you to fall into the same routine.

Zelric Miras

You never added the spice our relationship lacked, I'm already seeing someone more interesting.

Diablerie

Oh really? I bet I know who it is... Its called She's not that into you. Do understand I still love you even without your spice.