News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Arested (Looking for Sub M for 2x Futa)

Started by Far eyes, July 27, 2013, 10:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Basic idea is your male possibly homeless or just otherwise out of 'anybody who cares' character comes trough a small town some place in a part of the US. He gets picked up by the cops for loitering. The cops in this town happen to be a pair of kind of hot* blond twins. He is locked up in the town jail because its late, the normal procedure would be for them to put him out on the edge of town and tell him not to be seen.

Now the male character should be young and kind of cute, he should also be uprooted in some fashion. So when they realize what they have he becomes there victim. Instead of being let go he is taken to there house, that is out of the way and equipped for this as it was something they have been planing for a time now. Because you see they are not just girls, they are futa and they cant really just run around letting everybody know that. So your character becomes there toy.

The game would be NC, and i am shooting for some Extrema stuff so i am looking for a partner to play the 'boy' male or female who is into those kind of things (specifics can be discuses) and is also into feminzation, being trained, orgasm denial ectr. I would also prefer somebody who is into a descriptive posting style.

Note: the game would probably be slow for at least the time being, but its a hunger i have been having for a bit now.

*With kind of hot i mean not super oversexualised, just kind of regular people good looking

Use PM do not post here
See My O/O
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Far eyes

What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0