Genderswapped Hannibal / Silence of the Lambs - F Seeking ?

Started by GnothiSeauton, January 21, 2016, 09:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

The original idea...

Femme Fatale
Inspirations:  Rewatching "Hannibal" Season 2.  Random thoughts.
Rating:  Extreme Solo
Pairing:  Female X Female (Detective X Psychiatrist, Officer X Serial Killer OR Patient X Doctor).  Seeking Female Characters.
Looking For:  Seeking Female Characters for Either Role.  I have a slight preference to play the Psychiatrist/Serial Killer role.
Themes:  Modern.  Lesbian Romance.  Moral Corruption.  Murder and Death.  Struggles with One's Conscious.  Education in Taking A Life.

~~~

After having tried my hand at writing such a complicated character in the form of Hannibal Lecter before, I'd like to try again in a different type of role and route.  What I had in mind was something of a gender switch with enough changes and alterations to make it something akin to an original story.

This could go into a number of different routes.  It could be a lesbian pairing of sorts, with a female Will Graham and female Hannibal Lecter, a female Hannibal Lecter and a patient, or even a heterosexual pairing with a female Hannibal Lecter and a male Clarice Starling.  I'm certainly up for other pairings and suggestions.  I think it could be something rather interesting and intriguing and offer the freedom of not being so tied down to canon story and elements.

I recently did a piece to sort of get in the mood for the role...

I'm looking to do a story with this female version of Hannibal Lecter.  I'm either looking for a female version of Will Graham, or a male version of Clarice Starling.  Mostly an original story, with heavy inspiration and moods of the Thomas Harris series.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories