News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A few story starters [MUL]

Started by Jazzy, January 07, 2009, 09:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzy

Hi!  :)  I'm still new here, but now that my Ons & Offs are halfway sorted I'm ready to post some ideas.  I've tried to write as much as I can just to give you a clear an idea of what I want to explore.  That said, please don't feel hesitant if you like an idea but not one of its finer details.  Most of this is subject to discussion.  I'd really rather shape any game to suit my partner and I instead of imposing it on you as-is.  PM me if you are interested!  You're welcome to post here, but I forget to check the thread sometimes.

Please don't contact me about a game unless you can manage, on average, a post per day. If you can manage more than that, or would prefer to bounce posts back and forth in real time for an hour or two each week it would work much better for me.  I prefer IM writing.

Pairings
I'm not sure what I'm looking for in stories surrounding these, but the pairings are interesting enough that I wanted to list them.  Like with most of my other ideas they're very open ended, so if one strikes your interest let me know.  Maybe we can noodle something out!

Mother & Son (Or Son's best friend) [MUL]
Brother & Sister [MUL]
Father & grown Daughter (or in-law) [VAN] or [BON]
Swinger Couple [VAN] or [BON]
Stalker & Victim [NC]
Dark Jedi & Apprentice [BON] or [NC]
Priestess & Acolyte [MUL]

A Day at Sea
Your character is best friends with my character's father.  He's been around since she was born, and in all likelihood they're close enough that she knows him as an uncle.  No matter.  With the onset of those teenage years, she started to put a lot of distance between herself and family, culminating in moving away for college in a bigger city several miles away.  It's probably been a good five or six years since they even laid eyes on one another.  One weekend, when in town to visit family, they run into one another once again.  After a brief conversation, your well to do, older character offers a boat ride on his new yacht, something which my character's excited to take him up on.  Together, she and her boyfriend agree to meet him and his friend/ship hand the next day for a pleasant afternoon cruise.  The story can go in lots of directions from here, but I imagine it as a sort of steamy romance between my character and her father's friend.  The boyfriend might well pass out after drinking a little too much, leaving them to carry on and take things a little too far.  Further, if you happen to be into group scenes, I'd love to involve the friend/ship hand in some way, even he only watches a little bit.

Good Boy Gone Bad
I need a soft spoken, well mannered and unseemly teenager in his first couple high school years for this game.  I'll play his teacher, a fairly new faculty member at the school who's in her mid twenties.  The subject of many a schoolboy fantasy, she's a little naive and hasn't quite developed that sense of apathy so prevalent in her career field.  For students who do well and really show the effort, she's a friend and mentor, only too happy to devote a little extra time to helping through their problems whatever those may be.  Such exchanges have happened numerous times between our characters before.  When surfing the internet at home one evening, however, your character finds some questionable material starring the very same teacher.  I'll leave it to you how he handles this, but I'd love to play through an affair that starts with blackmail and ends somewhere between a romance and one of those zany stories that makes the news.  I could see delving into lots of different concepts here, from simple trysts between the two to a sort of underground sex ring that involves other students.  Sleaze!

Dark Fantasy
I love fantasy stories, but I've never been really good at writing within this sort of setting.   I'll need even more input for this idea than I do with the others.  The only thing that's really necessary for the story is a very dark world full of danger and frightening things.  I like the idea of something bleak, post-apocalyptic almost though there're pockets of settlements heavily fortified and cleverly hidden here and there.  My character's trapped in the middle of it, having survived by luck for the most part for as long as she has.  She avoids the demons and other monstrous things that roam the countryside by simply not leaving home very often.  One day her luck comes to an end when, in a bit of a hurry, she's forced to flee into the uncaring forest.  There, on the brink of capture and certain death (or worse), a man saves her.  He's strong, competent and above all heroic, but that's not to say he's a selfless savior.  I'd like to develop this into a more proper master and slave game, with your character protecting and even caring for mine while expecting her to perform a wide range of duties.  He might even train her and teach her to defend herself, but not before making her totally reliant on his protection.

Modern Day Master and Slave
Two coworkers go out on a date after working together for months or even years.  While they know little about one another, there's an instant chemistry.  She likes him, and he likes her.  Their date, however, has a few twists and turns.  To start, they visit an art show centered around bondage.  It was your character's idea, but not even he realized just how edgy the show was going to be.  Confronted with various pieces portraying rather graphic acts and themes, there's a little bit of unease between them.  The show ends up bringing it out of my character that she's always had an affinity for the old fashioned.  Leashes, collars and the like might not appeal to her just yet, but the idea of yielding to a man as the leader of a household does.  This's the starting point for what I'd love to see develop into a romantic master and slave relationship full of sensual routine.  I imagine he's probably a bit more into domination than she is, so he'll have to kind of guide her and ease her into various aspects.  Slowly but surely, though, he'd take control of her life.

Doomsday

Quote from: Jazzy on January 07, 2009, 09:13:15 PM
Hi!  :)  I'm still new here, but now that my Ons & Offs are halfway sorted I'm ready to post some ideas.  I've tried to write as much as I can just to give you a clear an idea of what I want to explore.  That said, please don't feel hesitant if you like an idea but not one of its finer details.  Most of this is subject to discussion.  I'd really rather shape any game to suit my partner and I instead of imposing it on you as-is.  PM me if you are interested, or post here!

A Weighted Affair
(Light)
I'd prefer to write it with one other individual, but there are two male roles to play in.  I'd like to start out portraying a young husband and wife.  They've probably been married five or six years, just long enough for the man to become complacent and a little too enveloped in spending extra hours at his office.  He's successful and shrewd, affording them a very nice lifestyle and a beautiful house while my character is an aspiring writer working at home.  Monetarily they want for little, but the most important details of married life are missing for both of them.

Enter the husband's father, my character's father-in-law.  He's very much like his son: driven, successful and handsome.  Unfortunately, the strain of all that success has finally shattered his marriage.  With no real alternative for temporary accommodation save a hotel, he reluctantly moves in with his son and daughter-in-law.  It doesn't take long for him to see his son is making the same mistakes that led him to where he is.  He becomes a friend to my character, comforting and simply spending time with her to help alleviate just a little of the loneliness.

The real substance of this story starts here.  I'm really interested in developing an affair between my character and the father in law.  From there I think it can go in lots of different directions depending on what my partner wants to do.

Rockstar
(Light or Bondage?)
As I write this idea I'm thinking of a very specific artist.  The role is your own though, and I won't force you to play anyone specific.  Anyhow, I could see this coming together in several different ways.  The gist of it is that I'd like to play a character not unlike the two in my other ideas.  She's stable, refined and probably very down to earth and inexperienced.  One night, attending a concert with friends or maybe even her boyfriend, she decides to cut loose.  It's a stretch, but she charges the stage during one particular song only to be dragged away by security.  Little does she know that she caught the artist's eye.  Between the show's finale and an encore, while backstage, he sends another member of security to her with a message.

We start there.  :)  I've thought this one through less than either of my other two, but that just means there's even more room to make it our own.

I'm interested in the weighted affair. Sounds pretty fun :)

Flying Ferret

Hi I would be into doing the weighted affair

Jazzy

Thanks for your interest, HPDDJ and Flying Ferret!  I'll PM you both with a little info.  I almost have a couple more ideas sorted out to post as well, so maybe one of you will like either of those.  :)

Flying Ferret

Sure put them up I am sure we can sort out between us who takes which.

Doomsday

I'd like to be the father, but it makes no difference to me.

Jazzy

I finally got around to adding three more ideas today.  :D

Mathim

Were we all done? I thought we were still deciding whether or not to continue...but if you like I'll do Bad Influence with you.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Tonalberry

Hey there Jazzy.  I'm interested in the Twisted Student-Teacher Romance if you still are.

FM

Hello.  "Bad Influence" interests me.  I'll send you a PM.

str

Hello Jazzy, I would like to play 'A Life in Rapture', if you are still interested.
At the moment I have only a vague idea about the plot, but once I got a proposal, I will PM it to you.

str

DominicaPotestas

Hey. I'd like to do 'Bad Influence' if it is still available. Let me know, thanks.

Jazzy

I think our original story will work out just fine, Mathim.  :)

str, I got your PM and am about to send another chunk of ideas your way.  There were a couple responses to the Rapture idea, so maybe we'll want to consider this as a group game?

I think I've spoken to everyone now and gotten lots of brainstorming started.  I marked out the ideas that have become stories and moved the others to the top.   :D

str

Quote from: Jazzy on January 18, 2009, 02:17:33 PM
str, I got your PM and am about to send another chunk of ideas your way.  There were a couple responses to the Rapture idea, so maybe we'll want to consider this as a group game?

Why not?

Jazzy

Life is a little calmer now.  I added a few pairings and opened up a couple ideas again.

PM me if anything strikes your fancy!

Inkidu

I would be interested in the Dark Jedi pairing. I need practice for the group role play I'll hopefully be running later. I can learn systems or if you prefer free-form.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.