what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

just a pair of black sweatpants right now.

Lucinda

Black and pink gok wan bra and knicks. With annoying bell removed :-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Miss Arha

grey sweats and a maroon slim t-shirt. Might put on a sweater soon. Getting chilly.

Mistress Maro

Old work shirt and my undies that tie on either side with a skull on the right side on the front.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Magma1519

pair of dark blue boxer briefs
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

TheLegionary

Brooksfield's brownish costume, white shirt. I have just placed an yellowish tie on the coat hanger... it is so hot here!

Beguile's Mistress

An oversized flannel shirt in a pale blue plaid, white socks and reading glasses.  20 inches of snow on the ground means I'm home from work today. 

Mistress Maro

Nothing. =D Home alone! Yay!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Daelen

*Sneaks into Maro's house for a peek*

Black boxers, blue shirt, and white socks.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Mistress Maro

-has been snuck in on but is now wearing a green sports bra and pj bottoms.-

Chris Rock

Daelen

chucked the shirt and socks, just wearing the black boxers now
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray shirt for sleeping and bunny slippers - because I can't sleep.

Mistress Maro

Dark skinny jeans, bright yellow long sleeve shirt with hood and deep V neck, maroon tank top, socks and converses. =D

Chris Rock

Sukada

Currently...
>_>

<_<

...boxers...

x_x

(randomness I know)

Beguile's Mistress

Since I'm working from home again today:  Pale blue man's shirt, cuffs rolled up, bunny slippers, reading glasses

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Golguy

Wearing my white/blue adidas soccer sweats. Hope to go jogging in a bit!

Beguile's Mistress

Working from home again today after another 5 inches of snow so it's a dark red sleep shirt and the ubiquitous bunny slippers and reading glasses.

Mjoellnir

Beguile's Mistress...you could even make a n old linen rag sound sexy *kisses her hand*

I am wearing some Bugs Bunny shorts (hey....my little girl picked them out for me so they are special) and a plain white T-Shirt. Still freezing outside, but the fireplace is nice and warm.

Nico

Mistress Maro

Green and blue pj bottom and a green shirt that is half unbottoned and that is how it is going to stay.. -can't button it up over her boobehs.- oh and a tank top.

Chris Rock

Lilias

Black t-shirt, grey yoga pants, purple woolly socks, black and gold embroidered velvet slippers.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Oreo

Black pajama bottoms and a fuchsia pajama top. Gold glasses >_> and a cat.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Golguy

Blue dress shirt, gray pants and white socks.....

Beguile's Mistress

White cable-knit turtle-neck sweater, black denim jeans, black suede ankle boots