Steve Rogers + Bucky Barnes anyone? [M/M]

Started by Valerie, May 04, 2016, 04:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerie

After watching Captain America: Civil War last week, I've gotten some intense Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes feels that I must give into. I got a bunch of plots in storage, both long and short; anything ranging from Shrinkyclinks ideas to scenes missing from the movies and further onto darker themes, like Hydra Trash party. It all depends on what you, as my counterpart, feel would suit your muse the most.

If you want to know all about me as a writer, my On and Off thread is right here - please, check it out. It'll give you a fair idea of how I am as a writer and what I expect from a partner. If your click finger has stopped working for some reason though, here's a quick rundown:

x. Recognize the difference between quality vs. quantity; uses spellcheck fluently, it's an easy method to avoid any unnecessary confusion; stick to one tense (preferably past-tense) and I'll be happy.
x. Would be willing to conduct the story through a thread; PMs is a no go for me.
x. Could direct me to a few writing samples. I'll of course do the same.
x. Wouldn't mind playing multiple characters at once, however, that is not a must.
x. Sex is fine, but it shouldn't be the complete story.
x. That won't be afraid to speak up if something doesn't tickle your fancy.

I just want someone that'll write an awesome Bucky Barnes or Steve Rogers, depending on your choice; someone that'll keep things interesting and wants to toss ideas back and forth. If I've piqued your interest enough or just want to talk about the movie, message me with the title 'Stucky 4ever' and we can talk until our fingers grow sore.  :-)

Cheers,
Val

Valerie

Five years later and I'm bumping this bad boy! The only change is that I'd be willing to host a potential story on Discord instead of through a thread here on E. (:

Valerie

2022 bump, funny how OTPs just stick around!