Super-Heroines In (Kinky) Distress! [Need Heroines]

Started by Black Howling, May 21, 2016, 02:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Swordsman18

Andy, the model is one I follow though she left the business after having a kid and settling down a bit. She goes by Sasha Cane as well as Sarah Beeharee. Good choice just the same! And goo character!

More From The Set

Black Howling

Quote from: AndyZ on May 23, 2016, 06:07:45 PM
~ ~ ~  TechNurse - AndyZ ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Veronica Tesla
Username: AndyZ
Alter Ego: TechNurse
Face Claim: (I don't know.)
Sexuality: Only interested in females
Morality: Villain

Physical Description: Ever since her transformation, TechNurse has been the uncanny image of perfection.  Her body seems curiously devoid of blemishes, she always appears perfectly made up, and she doesn't even seem to sweat.  Her nurse's outfit hugs perfectly to her body, complementing the overall image of being just too perfect to be real.

Persona: TechNurse comes across as compassionate and inquisitive, but far from incapable of taking the major steps that science requires.  She always has a hypothesis on her mind, something that she believes she can solve, and she truly believes she's ultimately making the world a better place.

History: Most of Veronica's life was miserable.  She wasn't even close to passably attractive, let alone beautiful.  Her talents were those of the mind, ever forcing her to neglect her body.  She couldn't help but be envious of those superheroines who had everything in spades.

As she sees it, Quantum helped her through that difficult time, teaching her that beauty and power were not unattainable for an intellect such as hers.  However, he also treated her as a person, not an emotionless husk or a wretched creature only useful for their talents.  Had she been interested in men, she might well have fallen for him.

At long last, working together with him, she's been able to realize that dream.  Not only has her body been transformed, but he's allowed her any number of special talents after they've been drained away from others.  She continues to research, hoping one day to force open the doors to such knowledge for the good of science and humanity.

Weapons/Tech: Although exceptionally technologically advanced, most of her abilities require various machines in order to properly function.  The exception is her nanofabric, the various nanomachines that comprise her clothes.  She has total control of her clothing, allowing her to change her clothes at a moment's notice, fix wear and tear, and even make holes or remove her clothing simply by desiring it.  So long as she has any

By touching another person, she can overtake their clothes as well for as long as she has physical contact.  It's not uncommon for her to undress a person simply by stroking their arm, leaving the outfit complete but abandoned upon the floor.

Powers She has collected an array of powers that have been drained off from others, each far less powerful than its original purpose, but still useful in various ways.

• Genderbending: Along with the perfect body she now possesses, she can change her biological sex from male to female and in various intermediary stages.  The futanari state is rather common when she finds someone who enjoys it.
  • Kinksense: Although far from able to read minds, she can sense a particular individual's kinks and desires, allowing her to recognize what an individual will and will not tolerate without straining the mental control placed upon a person.
  • Psychokinesis: The psychokinetic abilities she's acquired do little more than allow her to lift things that she might lift with a single hand, or to fly at roughly a running speed.
  • Restless: Injury affects her just as anyone else, but she no longer needs to sleep and doesn't become exhausted no matter how much she exerts herself.

Weaknesses:

No Combat Skills: She's absolutely rubbish in a fight, relying on others to actually capture and brainwash heroines.  Her various abilities are diverse, but each is rather weak, such that any heroine should be able to easily defeat her in a head-on battle.

On's and Off's: I can't think of any that are too different, except that I plan on spreading a bit and experimenting with this character.  If someone particularly desires something unusual, I imagine my character is the most likely to provide it.  Just ask, and I'll see if I can come up with a justification for an experiment.

Approved!

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Black Howling on May 23, 2016, 06:29:07 PM
Approved!
Things seem to be perking up, now if you can actually get that IC post up you've been talking about all day. :)

Black Howling

Quote from: Eternal Blade on May 23, 2016, 06:53:38 PM
Things seem to be perking up, now if you can actually get that IC post up you've been talking about all day. :)

The IC post will get made up, hold your horses. I've been moving pretty fast as is. :P

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Black Howling on May 23, 2016, 06:55:32 PM
The IC post will get made up, hold your horses. I've been moving pretty fast as is. :P
You have been, but I'm still gonna raze you about it.

Eternal Blade

Savage
~ ~ ~  Savage Played by Eternal Blade ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Lucas Savage
Username: Eternal Blade
Alter Ego: Savage(Was known in the Miltary as Tank)
Face Claim:  Gerard Butler
Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Physical Description:  At 6'6", Savage towers over most, and is strongly muscled. Because of an increased bone and muscle density, he weighs well over 500lbs, and his only scars are from childhood. He tends to be hairy, and his hair is thicker than most.

Persona:  Sarcastic, with grim and often crude sense of humor. Few things bother him anymore, either in the doing or the watching, but in either case he's not walking away. It's that sadistic streak, that ensured the Triumphant found him again and again, although they never could build a prison strong enough to hold him for long. He wasn't always like this, and maybe there is something left of the baby faced young man who joined the army so many years ago, but it's not advised to truly believe this.

History:  Savage was born and raised on a farm just south of Atlanta Georgia, they had barely heard of the war when his draft notice came in at the age of 19. So it was that a baby faced farm boy's fate was changed forever. He was tested upon his arrival at basic, but everyone else was as well. He thought it odd at the time, but his training to be soldier took all of his focus soon enough. However, at the end of his basic training, he was ordered to report to the General. There the General offered him a chance to become more, to be the super soldier America needed to win this war.

He agreed, and after the treatment he awoke a new man. His new abilities gained him the name Tank from his fellow soldiers, not only for his seeming indestructibility, but also for the destruction he left in his wake. He must have taken the violence too far, or disobeyed too many direct orders, because they eventually ordered an airstrike on his position. That pissed him off to no end, and after that he surrendered his identity as Tank, and became just Savage. They tried to put him down like an animal, well, he'd become the animal they feared him to be.

His slaughter lasted through four nations, one of which was a superpower, and finally the founding members of the Triumphant attacked him. They managed to capture him, but their inability to create a prison that could hold him made for a bad cliche. It created a cycle of his escape, and them imprisoning in, over and over again. That was until Doctor Quantum approached him, said they could work together and split profits. Savage countered that all he wanted was one of those damned Super-heroines as his damned mate, and so a deal was struck.

Weapons/Tech: A big shiny gun that spits out beams of energy  instead of the usual lead. Doctor Quantum gave it to him, said it was indestructable, said it'd never run out of power. Yeah, well, we'll see about that.

Powers
Extremely Durable: His skin is diamond tough, and thus far has proven impenetrable. On top of this his bone and muscle density is higher, making harming him through blunt trauma an exercise in masochism.

Animal Instincts: Sense of smell, and hearing are significantly heightened. As well as a sixth sense that warns him of danger, that works with his heightened senses to allow him to read people pretty well. These instincts are animal in nature, and could be used against him.

Extreme Strength: His strength is phenomenal, the outer reaches of which have yet to be tested.

Heightened Reflexes: A mixture of training, and his animal instincts give him a very high reaction time.

On's and Off's: I'm not thinking of anything happening in this rp he'd be uncomfortable with, but if you have questions ask.

Not sure when you're accepting new Villains, but seeing as a few more heroines are up, I thought I'd throw this out there.

Black Howling

Quote from: Eternal Blade on May 24, 2016, 01:37:29 AM
Savage
~ ~ ~  Savage Played by Eternal Blade ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Lucas Savage
Username: Eternal Blade
Alter Ego: Savage(Was known in the Miltary as Tank)
Face Claim:  Gerard Butler
Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Physical Description:  At 6'6", Savage towers over most, and is strongly muscled. Because of an increased bone and muscle density, he weighs well over 500lbs, and his only scars are from childhood. He tends to be hairy, and his hair is thicker than most.

Persona:  Sarcastic, with grim and often crude sense of humor. Few things bother him anymore, either in the doing or the watching, but in either case he's not walking away. It's that sadistic streak, that ensured the Triumphant found him again and again, although they never could build a prison strong enough to hold him for long. He wasn't always like this, and maybe there is something left of the baby faced young man who joined the army so many years ago, but it's not advised to truly believe this.

History:  Savage was born and raised on a farm just south of Atlanta Georgia, they had barely heard of the war when his draft notice came in at the age of 19. So it was that a baby faced farm boy's fate was changed forever. He was tested upon his arrival at basic, but everyone else was as well. He thought it odd at the time, but his training to be soldier took all of his focus soon enough. However, at the end of his basic training, he was ordered to report to the General. There the General offered him a chance to become more, to be the super soldier America needed to win this war.

He agreed, and after the treatment he awoke a new man. His new abilities gained him the name Tank from his fellow soldiers, not only for his seeming indestructibility, but also for the destruction he left in his wake. He must have taken the violence too far, or disobeyed too many direct orders, because they eventually ordered an airstrike on his position. That pissed him off to no end, and after that he surrendered his identity as Tank, and became just Savage. They tried to put him down like an animal, well, he'd become the animal they feared him to be.

His slaughter lasted through four nations, one of which was a superpower, and finally the founding members of the Triumphant attacked him. They managed to capture him, but their inability to create a prison that could hold him made for a bad cliche. It created a cycle of his escape, and them imprisoning in, over and over again. That was until Doctor Quantum approached him, said they could work together and split profits. Savage countered that all he wanted was one of those damned Super-heroines as his damned mate, and so a deal was struck.

Weapons/Tech: A big shiny gun that spits out beams of energy  instead of the usual lead. Doctor Quantum gave it to him, said it was indestructable, said it'd never run out of power. Yeah, well, we'll see about that.

Powers
Extremely Durable: His skin is diamond tough, and thus far has proven impenetrable. On top of this his bone and muscle density is higher, making harming him through blunt trauma an exercise in masochism.

Animal Instincts: Sense of smell, and hearing are significantly heightened. As well as a sixth sense that warns him of danger, that works with his heightened senses to allow him to read people pretty well. These instincts are animal in nature, and could be used against him.

Extreme Strength: His strength is phenomenal, the outer reaches of which have yet to be tested.

Heightened Reflexes: A mixture of training, and his animal instincts give him a very high reaction time.

On's and Off's: I'm not thinking of anything happening in this rp he'd be uncomfortable with, but if you have questions ask.

Not sure when you're accepting new Villains, but seeing as a few more heroines are up, I thought I'd throw this out there.

We're at a 7-4 ratio, so he's approved. Post em up.

Tinkertoy

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Black Howling

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Black Howling on May 24, 2016, 04:12:47 AM
Do we need a bucket of cold water in here? :P

Possibly several.

-thinks about it for a few moments, then nods-

At least seven.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Darwishi

Ooooo. Shiny.

EDIT: Is this game still open?

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Black Howling

Quote from: Darwishi on May 24, 2016, 11:13:41 PM
Ooooo. Shiny.

EDIT: Is this game still open?

Yes. Though the Heroines joining at this point will be in the beta team, which because of Sword's  Bombshell can actually come in pretty damn quick if we want them to. He sent out the call for backup immediately.
Quote from: Kokaine on May 24, 2016, 11:22:53 PM
Interested if you're still taking people.

Same as above. At the moment, I'm waiting on more heroines to join before taking more Villains, but we're certainly still accepting players.

Fey

Swordsman18

~ ~ ~  Splicer by Swordsman18 ~ ~ ~

Character Name:Dr. John/Jane Jones
Username: Swordsman18
Alter Ego: Splicer
Face Claim: Stephen Dorff, Anna Torv
Sexuality:  Bisexual Switch when Jane, Heterosexual Dominant when John

Physical Description: When in a strictly human form, Dr. Jones does their best to look rather normal. Since how they look is constantly changing they do not possess any tattoos or noticeable scars. When in the either of their preferred human forms their eyes are hazel with an amber tint in the light. Otherwise it is hard to distinguish them as possibly being the same person considering the different genders and builds. However pictures of them side by side make them appear to be relatives of some kind.

Persona:  Originally, Dr. Jones had been a person who intended to do good. All they wanted to do was to make things better for people. They wanted to provide a way for people to become the best they could. But something changed them. Now they care little for providing it by choice and instead want to force people to see their viewpoint. Brutal science and efficiency were the new ways forward for them. Their primary goals are to capture, study and experiment.

History: Who came first John or Jane? A hard question to answer since the answer one will receive is that they are who they are. However records do not lie like people do. Jane Jones was born to a single mother whose father had run out on her. Her mother worked hard as a waitress and dealer at a club for a Mafia family in one of the poorer parts of New York. Over the years Jane's mother dated all sorts of mobster types who were all in the Family. So their quality of life went up and down depending on who her mother was dating at the time. Yet Jane learned to be an independent kid by the age of ten. Every morning she made herself breakfast and got herself off to school. Her mother looking long hours, she was not there for Jane in terms of quality time but she did give Jane the things she needed to live. No one could fault her mother for that. Neither did Jane who enjoyed what time she got with her mother while primarily relying on TV to entertain her.

It was through TV, primarily the Discovery Science Channel, that she learned all sorts of things about the world and the findings that were being made. Jane wanted to be a scientist like them and started to push herself to get better at science and math. Two years into her journey when she should have puberty, she learned that she herself was a bit of a scientific anomaly. Jane who looked perfectly female had XY chromosomes rather than XX as she should have. A doctor explained to her and her mother that she had Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. It was a genetic defect that made it so that the androgens which should have made little Jane into little John were completely neglected by her system. So she developed like a girl in the absence of these androgens. To help her go through a proper puberty as a girl she was going to need a bit of hormone treatment. Otherwise her body would not be sufficient to supply the hormones to give her a proper puberty. So she took the treatment and any others that the doctors suggested. And by the time she was 17, she was like any other girl her age.

Jane's defect led her into her specific path in science. She wanted to truly understand why genetic defects and diseases occurred. So she studied hard and got into college where she did well because she had a passion for what she was doing. By the time she was 24 she had her dissertation written and her doctorate given to her. Much of her money from work in a genetics lab was passed down to her mother, who was finally able to no longer live a life of hardship. One day, she started to mess around with a sample sent into the lab from one of the Triumphant. Jane was rather amazed at how perfect the genome appeared to be. If only more people were able to adapt like this heroine then there would be so many more less issues in the world. And so Jane made that her life's work. To do what was needed to make the human genetic code more adaptable. Considered mad by her colleagues and friends, she was only able to experiment on herself. In researching her own genetic code, she discovered that she possessed the superheroine gene as many in her community called it. Except there was one big issue. Jane was not genetically female. Any males that expressed this gene so far went crazy.

There was nothing she could do about it. No therapy or engineering existed to be able to give her only two X chromosomes. Understanding that she could very well lose everything Jane put herself through gene therapy and accompanying stress treatment to activate her gene. When she was done, it appeared nothing had happened but then she noticed something. An inherent understanding of how DNA mixed together to make a being. Over time she experimented with this on herself, changing her hair color, eye color and over time increasing her natural intelligence more and more. She even learned how to stop her own genetic degradation effectively ending her aging process. And this is when John was first sighted. She learned to fix her androgen insensitivity to make herself into a proper man. She chronicled all of the psychological and physiological changes she experienced when she was John eventually publishing a study on the effects of the superheroine gene on men. For a while this is how her life continued until she discovered that she could actively change the genetic code of other animals. Thus she bred "perfect" mice and rats by making them genetically perfect. When she published this, the government became rather interested in her. They wanted her to make their female soldiers into heroines.

While she wanted to do human trials, she wanted to do it for curing disease and genetic defects, not war or combat. Their interest bred the interest of other international powers that were less than savory. So Jane ran while along the way healing people in clinics and the like as a sort of good Samaritan. Jane was pushed to limits and had to protect herself. So she learned how to become monstrous to instill fear and gain inhuman physical ability. She never killed anyone. She refused to go that far. Injuries were incurred but no one died. Still the Triumphant themselves were sent after her. She fought them time and time again as she sought to understand how to make the world better for everyone. No one understood the good doctor or what they hoped to accomplish which is why they were... (GM Information)

Recently, it appeared that the Splicer took on a more extreme measures of grabbing heroines and experimenting on them to find and create what they call perfection. No one is truly sure why they decided to take that action. Some believe it was the influence of Quantum. Others believe that it was just that they decided to no longer be a victim of circumstance. Whatever it was, it appeared that the Splicer truly was a villain.

Weapons/Tech:

Communicator - Linked up to Quantum and the other villains

Powers

Enhanced Healing - Modification of their genetic code meant they can heal faster than most. And usually damage does not last when they change forms.

Agelessness - They will never age again as their DNA never degrades.

Genetic Manipulation - They can change their own genetic code and that of others through physical contact leading to all sorts of changes in the body and mentality of the subject.
-Adaptation - Splicer is not limited to human forms. Instead, they can change into any number of physical forms that can be super-humanly strong and endurant as they are based on animals and other life forms.
-Replication - Splicer can copy the genetic code of another individual and become that individual. In the case of superheroines, they may have their genes but they do not have the powers of the individuals because they need their own to be dominant in order to change.
-Modification - Splicer can modify the genetic code of other human beings changing things like their physical attributes, mentality and while she could in theory take their powers away. She would never do that because she sees superheroines as the goal to be achieved.

Weaknesses:
Quasi-Immortal - Agelessness and immunity to disease are only two out of the three things necessary to be immortal. Splicer still bleeds and be hurt by physical trauma. So it is possible to incapacitate them.
Concentration - To modify their own or others genetic code takes concentration. One mess up can lead to someone not being human anymore or not even being genetically stable any longer.
Not Out For Blood - Splicer is not angry nor vengeful against the heroines, all they desire is as many genetic samples as necessary to make the perfect human genetic code that still allows for physical variance.

On's and Off's:

While these are copied from Bombshell's sheet, in this case it is both something I want them to do and if someone wants to do them upon Jane. When John is out, he is strictly a dominant heterosexual man.

On's: the rough stuff, hair pulling, face fucking, humiliation, face slapping, bondage, rough sex, anal, oral, DP, TP, being shared, tight clothing, clothing chosen for me, public sex, orgasm control or denial. cum inflation, bondage, immobilization, oviposition, tentacles.

Limits are: Bathroom stuff, vore, gore

Darwishi

Quote from: Black Howling on May 24, 2016, 11:36:03 PM
Yes. Though the Heroines joining at this point will be in the beta team, which because of Sword's  Bombshell can actually come in pretty damn quick if we want them to. He sent out the call for backup immediately.
Same as above. At the moment, I'm waiting on more heroines to join before taking more Villains, but we're certainly still accepting players.

Is there a specific type of heroine you're looking for?  I have several but most of them are more "serious" than this game seems to want... I'm not sure if I'm reading that correctly.  I started thinking about why a character might be on a beta team.  Some of it could be powers or experience, but I thought about what if someone was a little too "gruff" for the liking of the other heroines.  Their image wouldn't send the right message to the public and what they think of a heroine.  Anyway, I wasn't sure if that type of heroine would be allowed in the game.  I'm still brainstorming, but thought I'd share and get some feedback.

Black Howling

Quote from: Darwishi on May 28, 2016, 11:25:45 PM
Is there a specific type of heroine you're looking for?  I have several but most of them are more "serious" than this game seems to want... I'm not sure if I'm reading that correctly.  I started thinking about why a character might be on a beta team.  Some of it could be powers or experience, but I thought about what if someone was a little too "gruff" for the liking of the other heroines.  Their image wouldn't send the right message to the public and what they think of a heroine.  Anyway, I wasn't sure if that type of heroine would be allowed in the game.  I'm still brainstorming, but thought I'd share and get some feedback.

The game is inevitably a Super Spoof. That said, serious heroines are fine; but most thus far have been a little tongue in cheek. As for the beta team question. I had assumed that had been covered in my premise. The Triumphant created organized training for superheroines, and all in the game are assumed to be young and inexperienced. The Beta Team was just the second team created, and I added it in when I realized the increased interest this game has.

As for other points, nothing god modly powerful. The more you add to your sheet on powers, the more I'm gonna expect in vulnerabilities. I also look for some tropes, as you might notice from the already approved characters. Other then that, I'm pretty damn easy going. If you have specific worries or questions, just send me a PM. I'll help out as much as I can.
Quote from: Swordsman18 on May 28, 2016, 02:09:12 PM
Splicer
~ ~ ~  Splicer by Swordsman18 ~ ~ ~

Character Name:Dr. John/Jane Jones
Username: Swordsman18
Alter Ego: Splicer
Face Claim: Stephen Dorff, Anna Torv
Sexuality:  Bisexual Switch when Jane, Heterosexual Dominant when John

Physical Description: When in a strictly human form, Dr. Jones does their best to look rather normal. Since how they look is constantly changing they do not possess any tattoos or noticeable scars. When in the either of their preferred human forms their eyes are hazel with an amber tint in the light. Otherwise it is hard to distinguish them as possibly being the same person considering the different genders and builds. However pictures of them side by side make them appear to be relatives of some kind.

Persona:  Originally, Dr. Jones had been a person who intended to do good. All they wanted to do was to make things better for people. They wanted to provide a way for people to become the best they could. But something changed them. Now they care little for providing it by choice and instead want to force people to see their viewpoint. Brutal science and efficiency were the new ways forward for them. Their primary goals are to capture, study and experiment.

History: Who came first John or Jane? A hard question to answer since the answer one will receive is that they are who they are. However records do not lie like people do. Jane Jones was born to a single mother whose father had run out on her. Her mother worked hard as a waitress and dealer at a club for a Mafia family in one of the poorer parts of New York. Over the years Jane's mother dated all sorts of mobster types who were all in the Family. So their quality of life went up and down depending on who her mother was dating at the time. Yet Jane learned to be an independent kid by the age of ten. Every morning she made herself breakfast and got herself off to school. Her mother looking long hours, she was not there for Jane in terms of quality time but she did give Jane the things she needed to live. No one could fault her mother for that. Neither did Jane who enjoyed what time she got with her mother while primarily relying on TV to entertain her.

It was through TV, primarily the Discovery Science Channel, that she learned all sorts of things about the world and the findings that were being made. Jane wanted to be a scientist like them and started to push herself to get better at science and math. Two years into her journey when she should have puberty, she learned that she herself was a bit of a scientific anomaly. Jane who looked perfectly female had XY chromosomes rather than XX as she should have. A doctor explained to her and her mother that she had Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. It was a genetic defect that made it so that the androgens which should have made little Jane into little John were completely neglected by her system. So she developed like a girl in the absence of these androgens. To help her go through a proper puberty as a girl she was going to need a bit of hormone treatment. Otherwise her body would not be sufficient to supply the hormones to give her a proper puberty. So she took the treatment and any others that the doctors suggested. And by the time she was 17, she was like any other girl her age.

Jane's defect led her into her specific path in science. She wanted to truly understand why genetic defects and diseases occurred. So she studied hard and got into college where she did well because she had a passion for what she was doing. By the time she was 24 she had her dissertation written and her doctorate given to her. Much of her money from work in a genetics lab was passed down to her mother, who was finally able to no longer live a life of hardship. One day, she started to mess around with a sample sent into the lab from one of the Triumphant. Jane was rather amazed at how perfect the genome appeared to be. If only more people were able to adapt like this heroine then there would be so many more less issues in the world. And so Jane made that her life's work. To do what was needed to make the human genetic code more adaptable. Considered mad by her colleagues and friends, she was only able to experiment on herself. In researching her own genetic code, she discovered that she possessed the superheroine gene as many in her community called it. Except there was one big issue. Jane was not genetically female. Any males that expressed this gene so far went crazy.

There was nothing she could do about it. No therapy or engineering existed to be able to give her only two X chromosomes. Understanding that she could very well lose everything Jane put herself through gene therapy and accompanying stress treatment to activate her gene. When she was done, it appeared nothing had happened but then she noticed something. An inherent understanding of how DNA mixed together to make a being. Over time she experimented with this on herself, changing her hair color, eye color and over time increasing her natural intelligence more and more. She even learned how to stop her own genetic degradation effectively ending her aging process. And this is when John was first sighted. She learned to fix her androgen insensitivity to make herself into a proper man. She chronicled all of the psychological and physiological changes she experienced when she was John eventually publishing a study on the effects of the superheroine gene on men. For a while this is how her life continued until she discovered that she could actively change the genetic code of other animals. Thus she bred "perfect" mice and rats by making them genetically perfect. When she published this, the government became rather interested in her. They wanted her to make their female soldiers into heroines.

While she wanted to do human trials, she wanted to do it for curing disease and genetic defects, not war or combat. Their interest bred the interest of other international powers that were less than savory. So Jane ran while along the way healing people in clinics and the like as a sort of good Samaritan. Jane was pushed to limits and had to protect herself. So she learned how to become monstrous to instill fear and gain inhuman physical ability. She never killed anyone. She refused to go that far. Injuries were incurred but no one died. Still the Triumphant themselves were sent after her. She fought them time and time again as she sought to understand how to make the world better for everyone. No one understood the good doctor or what they hoped to accomplish which is why they were... (GM Information)

Recently, it appeared that the Splicer took on a more extreme measures of grabbing heroines and experimenting on them to find and create what they call perfection. No one is truly sure why they decided to take that action. Some believe it was the influence of Quantum. Others believe that it was just that they decided to no longer be a victim of circumstance. Whatever it was, it appeared that the Splicer truly was a villain.

Weapons/Tech:

Communicator - Linked up to Quantum and the other villains

Powers

Enhanced Healing - Modification of their genetic code meant they can heal faster than most. And usually damage does not last when they change forms.

Agelessness - They will never age again as their DNA never degrades.

Genetic Manipulation - They can change their own genetic code and that of others through physical contact leading to all sorts of changes in the body and mentality of the subject.
-Adaptation - Splicer is not limited to human forms. Instead, they can change into any number of physical forms that can be super-humanly strong and endurant as they are based on animals and other life forms.
-Replication - Splicer can copy the genetic code of another individual and become that individual. In the case of superheroines, they may have their genes but they do not have the powers of the individuals because they need their own to be dominant in order to change.
-Modification - Splicer can modify the genetic code of other human beings changing things like their physical attributes, mentality and while she could in theory take their powers away. She would never do that because she sees superheroines as the goal to be achieved.

Weaknesses:
Quasi-Immortal - Agelessness and immunity to disease are only two out of the three things necessary to be immortal. Splicer still bleeds and be hurt by physical trauma. So it is possible to incapacitate them.
Concentration - To modify their own or others genetic code takes concentration. One mess up can lead to someone not being human anymore or not even being genetically stable any longer.
Not Out For Blood - Splicer is not angry nor vengeful against the heroines, all they desire is as many genetic samples as necessary to make the perfect human genetic code that still allows for physical variance.

On's and Off's:

While these are copied from Bombshell's sheet, in this case it is both something I want them to do and if someone wants to do them upon Jane. When John is out, he is strictly a dominant heterosexual man.

On's: the rough stuff, hair pulling, face fucking, humiliation, face slapping, bondage, rough sex, anal, oral, DP, TP, being shared, tight clothing, clothing chosen for me, public sex, orgasm control or denial. cum inflation, bondage, immobilization, oviposition, tentacles.

Limits are: Bathroom stuff, vore, gore

We already spoke a lot about them on PM, and I still love the concept. Approved, post them up.