With Kung-fu action grip!

Started by Inkidu, January 25, 2009, 07:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

He had his own coin and biography before even taking the Oath of Office. But now, you too can have the Obama action figure! Comes with pistol and the power of excellent speech delivery catchphrases!

Order now!

Disclaimer: Probably doesn't talk, for ages seven and up. May cause cancer, asbestos poisoning, low gas mileage and the other forty-three. Go Japan! Warning: Bill Clinton one will probably be anatomically correct, with intern action figure!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

Oh come on! No one wants a Baracktion figure? He comes with a lightsaber. Plus if they do all 44 I want to make him pair off against Washington.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Of course, the Nixon doll will come with a little tape recorder...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Paradox

Oh come on, he looks like a damned Marine about to bust out of that suit.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on January 26, 2009, 08:18:13 PM
Of course, the Nixon doll will come with a little tape recorder...
Action figure! *Makes twelve-year-old pouty face.* :D

I want the Washington one to have an axe!

Inkidu

Quote from: Paradox on January 26, 2009, 09:04:08 PM
Oh come on, he looks like a damned Marine about to bust out of that suit.
I don't really care, I got to use the world Baracktion figure.

Oniya

The possibilities for additional accessories are endless  :D

Teddy Roosevelt with hunting trophies, a horse and an elephant gun.  And of course, a small stuffed bear.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on January 26, 2009, 09:14:03 PM
The possibilities for additional accessories are endless  :D

Teddy Roosevelt with hunting trophies, a horse and an elephant gun.  And of course, a small stuffed bear.
I'm actually surprised that this Obama figure didn't come with a Blackberry. From what I've read he's an addict. They let him keep it under the condition he had it's security programs uber-beefed.

Inkidu

Quote from: HeretiKat on January 26, 2009, 10:29:28 PM
Does it still get Elliquiy?
Dunno, I doubt Obama is into erotic role playing. He does have to watch the image. Can't pull a Clinton.