Looking to play a female (m or f)

Started by Talk2meguy, November 24, 2010, 06:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talk2meguy

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests I am looking to play a female character here on the forum which is something I have little experience with but want to try it. I am willing to do both M/F and F/F roles (of course both of which I'd be playing the f). Below is a list of a few ideas that I have but if you take a look at my o/o and get an idea I'd be more than willing to work something out. Also, if you are a F and want to play a F and like one of the ideas but want it to be with a M I'm willing to as well as currently all of my roles are M.

I would prefer to play a younger / same age as your character rather than older.

[/b]Likes[/b]
Incest- So here I am in a couple of roles where I play the older brother, I would love the chance to try to opposite of this role and play the younger sister. It isn't limited to bro/sis but just putting that out there.
Cheating - If you look at my o/o you will see this is an on of mine. It could be something as simple as you being the bro/sis of my boyfriend to being the best man / brides maid at my wedding.
Vampire - Be it the original or Twilight vampires I'd like to do a role where I am the human paired with a vampire!
Blackmailed - I would like to try being blackmailed.
Innocent - I'd like to try a character that is innocent but put into bad situations or seduced and charmed.
Force  - would like to be on the receiving end of it
Fantasy elves, dwarfs, dragons ... etc... <3
Star Wars - Canon or OC
Neko

Plots
They do not need to be followed, they are just ideas that I had, if you have any please let me know.
The format will be in Title
Genders
What it involves

I'm a what?
M/F or F/F
Magic / Neko / Incest (bro/sis but could also translate to any)

It is a Wednesday afternoon and school is out for Christmas break, our parents are at work leaving us home alone and it is storming so going out isn't really an option. Some relatives bring over a box of assorted items they took away from their child and gave it to us. You read from a book in a strange language which causes me to turn Neko with a tail and ears and nice soft hair. I don't really seem to notice at the start and end up doing some cat like things until you tell me or I figure it out. I beg you to find a way to make me normal again.

-From there you can either simply pretend you don't know what caused it, we could have it so the book gets lost or maybe even destroyed somehow.
-- Please note the character in this would be random, cuddling up on your lap one moment and then realizing what is happening and freaking out.

Santa is cuming to town
M/F
Multi

I am babysitting your kids (or my younger brother/sister if you want incest) and it is Christmas eve. It is around 11 at night and your children are sleeping and you aren't expected to be home until 4 am, however things change and you come home dressed as Santa. I met a guy online and we decided we would meet that night (I'm a young girl, naive) and when you knock on the door because you forgot your house keys at home I assume that you are him...

rpgirl85

I could play out some blackmail scenario with you..with me playing the male's character if you are still interested..

Talk2meguy

Hey,

Thank you for responding to my request :) Did you have any type of plot or story in mind ?

rpgirl85

I was thinking of perhaps you playing the character of a rich mother..your daughter accidentally killed a man..hit and run...you and your daughter somehow convinces your maid to take the blame for it...
but my char knows the truth..and comes back with evidence that could send your daughter to jail for a long term..and also you..cause of helping in covering this up...i know its a bit of a cliche..but i am bit short in terms of an original idea..if you have any better then feel free to share it.

Talk2meguy

It may sound a bit cliche but it is something that I have never done before neither as the male or the female. I think it would be easiest if I started the thread? If not just let me know and you can.  I will try to have it up tonight if you want me to do it.

rpgirl85

sure..you can start the thread and pm me the link to it.