Vampire: the Masquerade Mafia [OOC]

Started by Blythe, April 04, 2016, 09:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Quote from: Geeklet on April 15, 2016, 03:17:49 AM

*flails*

YAY GEEKLET <3

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 15, 2016, 11:43:39 AM
Turnout is looking pretty solid, Blythe! Getting excited to run?

Most definitely; I wasn't actually expecting to get this much turnout so early!  :D

Mintprincess

Geeklet

blame MP. Sadly I don't check this forum as often, but she kindly sent me a link. I saw it was VTM based, and im like "BOOM. Im down"

Madame Professor

Quote from: Geeklet on April 15, 2016, 12:54:16 PM
blame MP. Sadly I don't check this forum as often, but she kindly sent me a link. I saw it was VTM based, and im like "BOOM. Im down"

You are most welcome, darling! <3
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mintprincess

Galactic Druid

I've been linking a few people myself (hi Leslie!). I'm excited to see more people taking an interest in running games on here!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Mintprincess

Uh no Mr Guy.  I linked Leslie first.  ;)
And Seranova. 

#onit

Madame Professor

Haha, I sent it to Sera, also! And I plan to send it to a few other folks as well. ;D
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Blythe

*does not care who linked whom*

*is just #Happy with lots of players!* <3

Madame Professor

Geeklet

Mintprincess

Galactic Druid

Those of you that are VtM fans and gamers; VtM Bloodlines is on sale on Steam right now for $5. Fun game, good deal.

Blythe

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 16, 2016, 05:40:05 PM
Those of you that are VtM fans and gamers; VtM Bloodlines is on sale on Steam right now for $5. Fun game, good deal.

Although more than likely those who buy it will need to get the unofficial patch for it if you do get it. Game wouldn't run on my PC until I got that patch. >_>

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Blythe

The tentative start date for this, since it's now May, is probably around May 14th, just to let folks know. I'm open to pushing that date forward or back, depending on player needs, but the 14th is right about what I had in mind initially.

Galactic Druid

I need to put this in my sig still, so I'm glad you brought it up; I'm on vacation from the 13th to the 17th. I'll still pop in on my phone though. In short, please don't hold the game for me, but I won't be doing more than votes and quick thoughts until the 18th.

Mintprincess

That sounds wonderful Blythe. I am most definitely still in <3

Blythe

A few days before the 14th, I'll PM those who expressed interest to see what our final numbers look like!  :-)

It may be that we'll only have enough to run Camarilla vs. Sabbat with no Anarchs, but that should still make for quite a good game!

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Blythe

Welcome, AndyZ! Got your name added!

I'll send out PMs tomorrow to check who on the list is still interested.  :-)

Madame Professor

Galactic Druid

AmberStarfire