Idej's Cravings (Doms Wanted)

Started by Idej, December 17, 2008, 11:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

Well, thanks to a few people I have gotten quite a few different ideas in mind that I would like to do.  Here is a small list.

The Unfortunate Nobleman

Charles Edderton the Second is a young nobleman who decided to go hunting in the woods in forests that are in his father's land.  For most of the day he was unable to find a single prey during his hunt, until he comes across a deer.  He chases after it trying to kill it with his crossbow, being completely focused in on the hunt.  Little does he realize that he is walking into a trap laid by another...

I want someone to be the person who will capture Charles and force him into submission and be a slave to the captor.  Heavy bondage, and non-consensual acts are desired.

Star Wars:  Master and Apprentice/ servant game

Pretty much self-explanatory.  Your choice on what you want to do with that one.

The Journey of Michael Deris

Michael is a man who is had great relationship problems.  Not being able to satisfy the needs of the women he has dated.  Most of them wanted Michael to be the tough, burly man that took charge of things in a relationship, but he did not.  Maybe it was because he was too passive and too afraid to take any action as it could ruin the relationship.  Whatever the reasons he was a lonely man.  While leaving work a friend of his gave him an address to meet a lovely lady who was interested in meeting him.  While, Michael didn't like blind dates he decided to go over to meet this woman.  Little does he know what he is gettin himself into.

This one is going to be a romance between Michael (me) and the lovely lady (the other player).  I prefferrably want the player to be very dominant in the game.  The rest is up to you.