Male and Female monsterous duo look for Male heroes to submit to their whims

Started by PaleEnchantress, June 23, 2009, 03:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

My idea is simple but seems like it would be a lot of fun. It involves two monsterous characters (myself being one of them) that have a sort of symbiotic relationship where they work together to catch their prey: Human Males. Our victims are taken into our lair and we make them cater to our sexual desires.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40017.0 Is the thread this idea spawned from and heroes may opt to play a male hero based on one of those types (I really have a thing for submissive centaurs personally). This is not supposed to be a Furry extravaganza though so in general we would prefer human victims.

Each member of the duo (one male one female) is a dominate and a powerful predator who realized that the two of us can enjoy a greater total harvest then we could alone.

Any would be heroes should be somewhat flexable with the gender they prefer. Submissive bisexual males are of course perfect for this role. I wouldn't mind guys who wish to primarily serve one of the duo. Make your perferance known and I will post it as I do not want more then one for each of us.

Those of you who all ready posted. Let me know if you are still interested now that more information is avaliable.

Here is the Cast so far:
Predators/Doms :
Pale Enchantress (Female Scylla) + Hurricane (Male Scylla)

Prey/Heroes/Subs:
SinXAzgard21 (Human)
TheWriter (?)
Rahatngt  (?)
Paladin  (?)

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Doomsday

If there's going to be M/M, don't contact me back, but otherwise I'd be interested. Is the Monster Index theme the thing Andy posted?

PaleEnchantress

Yes he and the people who worked with him did such a nice job. I'm not big on furries but most of them don't seem to really qualify as that to me.

Oh yes No one has approached me yet on wanting to be the other monster so say if there will be M/M or not.

Doomsday

rahatngt

I would be interested in being a victim .. I haven't played MxM but wouldn't mind that much to try ... would prefer FxM though.

PaleEnchantress

Well FxM is in for sure. I think I might ask a few of my friends on the boards personally if they are interested.

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

rahatngt

As I said already Pale... definitely interested. Hopefully will be selected :)

Paladin

I'd be interested. I prefer m x f but I would try to be flexible.

PaleEnchantress

Okay ill be talking with some of you through PM to get the background set before we begin.

PaleEnchantress

Okay sent the IM's out. Must talk to Hurricane. Also I am not accepting any new applicants unless they are primarily joining for the malexmale options. Even then only one spot is open.

Doomsday

I'm still down to play, especially now that I know you're working off the Monstergirl thing.

PaleEnchantress

My male partner is partly missing in action. He contacted me last night but I'm getting the idea that he is only on during a very limited time frame and that it's vastly different from my own. I still want to talk to him about this seriously.

However I am really interested in someone who would like to take his spot as a gay male dominate sea monster (humanoid sea monster) If you or anyone you know might want this spot please let me know. This character is very important to this scenario for my own enjoyment.

Hurricane

I'm right here!

I'm on E all the time and I'm ready to go. I just didn't realize that you'd started this thread. You uh, told me you'd let me know when you did  :P

Anyway, I am a terror of the deep prepared to do all sorts of horrible stuff to folks!

- H

Brandon

Ya know Ive been looking at this game since last night, thinking about it, and thinking about it and I figure its time to post. I wouldnt mind playing a powerful heroic male warrior or something along those lines, only to be captured later and used as a plaything by the female monster.

The issue that bothers me is Im strictly against M/M and non-con scenes and will not in anyway shape or form play in them. If those limitations can be kept in mind I'ld like to join you guys.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Hurricane

Quote from: Brandon on July 02, 2009, 11:53:19 PM
Ya know Ive been looking at this game since last night, thinking about it, and thinking about it and I figure its time to post. I wouldnt mind playing a powerful heroic male warrior or something along those lines, only to be captured later and used as a plaything by the female monster.

The issue that bothers me is Im strictly against M/M and non-con scenes and will not in anyway shape or form play in them. If those limitations can be kept in mind I'ld like to join you guys.

How does a powerful heroic male warrior get turned into the plaything of a female monster without non-con I'm wondering?

Brandon

Manipulation of events, coercion, seduction, and much more. Do I really have to outline the 50 billion ways to go about it?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

PaleEnchantress

Brandon: Well this game has Non-Con elements and blatent M/M action. Given that it's probably best you stay clear of this one ^_~

Hurricane: Talking to you now on YIM right now.

Brandon

Never hurts to ask but if thats the way you want to keep it then no problem, have fun