The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyrd

looks like she is ready to go on an epic anime adventure that is does not make any sense but is very sexy so it still gets ratings anyway.
Ragtime Dandies!

Endorphin

Looks like he's been frozen in some kind of cryostasis.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

needs his abdomen licked I am sure of it
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Needs to know that the only reason to develop such washboard abs is for that purpose!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Needs to know that the only reason a girl stands the way I am standing in that Avatar is for a invitation  :-*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

(And here I was, thinking she'd spilled superglue on her hands. :P)

Needs no invitation, though shall be graced with one anyway. If I may...

Autumn52

Is in a perplexing mood. (giggles and hugs)

Endorphin

Haha!

Seems to be in quite a playful and interesting mood herself.

Autumn52

he has the right mix of 'mystery' and 'see what I have' to make me go crazy.  ;D

Endorphin

Is intriguing and alluring at the same time.

Amelita

is a sight for sore eyes  :-*

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Autumn52

Endorphin

Is very quick to respond - and a goddess herself.

lenka

Endorphin

(Nope)

The avatar above me has a very long, fine set of legs.

Amelita

tasty.

need I say more? Really?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

KikuLei

Is going to get a happy trail of crimson kisses.  :-*

Endorphin

Has such a sensuous set of lips and can bring her happy trail of crimson kisses any time she pleases. :P

Nico

Has such a lovely chest. ~ogles~ ;)

TheLegionary

lenka

has a deep desire to take on all of Lenka!...*spreads legs in waiting*

Cyra

Has a burning desire to be consumed by Legion and Cyra together.

TheLegionary

has very good ideas when it comes to consuming...

lenka

might not be able to handle such strong women?...lol