2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I know.. it's funny.. terrible.. but funny.

Josietta

Yes it is! I grew up a Baptist Christian girl... I don't go to church like I used to but I still found that funny. :)  And there are some points in there you might not have thought of on your own!!  Love it! :D  Gives me lots of ideas!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

ClockworkShadow

Wow. ^

I have a morbid fetish (most particularly with Dia de los Muertos), and just... DAMN

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

I've added an update to the original post for the game. Please note that this applies only to new characters. Any characters that have been submitted and/or have been proposed already.
Note: Due to the number of characters that fit these archetypes, I will no longer be accepting new character concepts that involve characters who are not from New Brook and/or are from broken homes.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

DarkAngel111

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
~BASICS~

Character's Name: Scott Campbell
Nickname: Scotty
Character's Birthdate and Age: 26
Place of Birth: Maple Heights
Current Residence: Maple Heights

Education:University Level.
Hobbies: Sleeping around, Clubbing, Swimming, Tennis, and Football.

~APPEARANCE~

Hair:Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height:6’2
Physical Description: Has a very Muscular built although he is popular for being drunk or high at times most of the time he Is simply playing and is very aware of his surroundings. His built is also attributed to how intensely he is into sports.  Being a Football player and an avid tennis player he has kept himself in shape most of his adult life.

Also the fact that his Height would make him look wiry he gained more muscle mass to look broader, and a little more intimating without using his family name. Now that he has left the game he works out on a daily basis to keep up his built and the looks. After all who would want to see a skinny football player who is half drunk at all times?

Distinguishing Features: Letter ‘A’ Tattooed one right arm, and a Bull face with horns On his left arm..
Character Model: Chris Evans.

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:Shallow, Ignorant, Dedicated, Conflicted, Brave (at times), Optimistic and stubborn. Scott was born with a golden spoon and never had to ask for anything, as such he is always stubborn. He can be blunt as a baseball bat to the point of being rude. In general he is a Jerk. But most of it is an act. Simply because he has had no intimate relation with anyone not even his parents.

One can describe Scott as shallow, but he is more distant than Shallow, if anyone knows him closely for long enough they would know he keeps people at an arm’s length and whenever things get too emotional or are about to he either comes off as a jerk or a total ignorant ass. It is a part of his Psyche.
Although at times he may perform random acts of kindness he likes to remain anonymous while doing so, in case anyone finds them attractive and might think of him as a nice person. He strongly believes he is not capable of being nice to anyone.

History: Scott was born to Mathew and Elena Campbell who were both from successful business families, of course the marriage itself was more of an arrangement then a love affair. And the two had more chemistry working together than they did in the house. A few years into their Marriage They had a child Which clearly neither of them felt any obligation to. He was raised with Nannies and maids handling him and feeding him. He grew up to be a miserable kid, who was stubborn rash and at times even a little violent. He grew up a distant kid in his early teens he was quiet and withdrawn most of the time he was in his room locked up playing with the latest toys he was given by his parents to stop his wailings.

Soon the boy grew out of the shell he had made around himself only to create a new one, that of illusion, that he was happy, as he entered high school he realized how the other kids sucked up to him at times because his father was such a big shot. By the time he realized that fully he had shed his shy attitude and embraced his new personality. The fact that his parents didn’t care what he did with the money made it only easier for him to make friends whether it was buying lunch or gifts or things. He made friends quite easily. With age and time came charm and personality.

Most girls wanted to be with him but he never dated anyone, The general opinion was he though himself above everyone else when the reality was he didn’t think he could ever have a successful relationship with anyone, How could he?, he was after all the son of two people who had never gotten along. On his graduation he received the gift that his parents were getting divorced, not because they told him, but because one his class mates had shown it to him in the paper.

Growing up with Resentment in his heart and really no care for the world he left for college and returned 5 years later completely changed he had gone a radical change both personality wise and body wise, Now a lot taller and broader. And muscular He had joined the state football team for two years and then quit only to return to the small town away from the city life where he had been brought up. He opened up a nightclub, it was a small place but the entry was restricted to people and even though the town was small, there were more than often out of town visitors in his small club. Being a state level player he had more offers to join larger teams and grow his career, but was too irresponsible to be a public figure and knew that. That didn’t mean he wasn’t famous. Some of his old teammates still visit him in town at his nightclubs. And like all stars attract fans. The Clubs entry is by invite only. Or in some cases the security is allowed to let in hot girls without invitation.

The crowd in the club is always great, and the atmosphere is maintained by security indoors in the form of bouncers. There are a few illegal drugs circling the club but none of them can be linked to Scott. Although he knows about them maybe even procures them for his customers.

Family: (if applicable, include any family members and mark them appropriately if they are NPCs. Include such things as age, occupation, if they're alive, and a brief blurb about the character and their relationship with yours. Please note that non-major NPCs do not get face claims, at least TWO generations prior to your characters need to be covered In other words: parents, grandparents, and immediate siblings of your parents.)
NPCS:
NPC
Elena Campbell- Now Martell
Mother- 49
Lives in California Never been to the small town of new brook after her Divorce. She is a successful Entrepreneur and only has business like Relations now with Campbells.

NPC
Mathew Campbell
Father- 54
The man is very well known for his name in the construction industry he has had his hands stretched over various other businesses out of new brook. The man primarily lives in New Brook but is rarely seen in the house which is a situated away from Maple heights. Even though he is the owner of the construction company that rebuilt most of new brook after hurricane Katrina and still owns quite a lot of unoccupied houses in the small town. Renting a few out and selling others. The man is only after money and power, and rarely does work like that done here in New Brook, just to look good in public eye every now and again.

Grand Parents.
AS far as Scott knows they are dead. Only he ever heard about his Grand father who owned the Campbell Construction before his father. It is the Family business. Little Else is known to Scott about his Grand Parents.
PCName

Connections: - Open for Connections.

Dislikes: Whiners, Over emotional people, Clingy Girls.
Fears & Phobias: Being close to someone, Being disowned by his family(Losing money)
Worst Memory(ies): Being made fun of When he didn’t know his own parents had been divorced.
Best Memory(ies): When he was picked for the State team out of college.
Favorite Animal(s):Never cared much for animals.
O/O's: Rough sex, Oral(receiving), No scat gore or vore. (if in doubt PM me )

edited Parts as per suggestion, Added some more detail to both personality, physical description and father's background.

Josietta

My Hope isn't from a broken family and she grew up and was born in New Brook :D  I did good yes?

And Hope is already praying for her sins just from the mere thoughts and possible dreams of that studly older male.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Josietta on June 17, 2014, 04:38:01 PM
My Hope isn't from a broken family and she grew up and was born in New Brook :D  I did good yes?

And Hope is already praying for her sins just from the mere thoughts and possible dreams of that studly older male.

You did wonderful bibi :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

ClockworkShadow

New rules would have sucked horribly if I was still muddling through the torment of where my first idea went!  :P

Phew. :P

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 17, 2014, 04:41:43 PM
New rules would have sucked horribly if I was still muddling through the torment of where my first idea went!  :P

Phew. :P

Well like I said, anyone who was already working on a character isn't included in the new rule. ;) I just realized we have an awful lot of broken homes and out-of-towners and while some is fine, I don't want them to be the majority... otherwise I wouldn't have set it in a small town. xD

ClockworkShadow

I feel ya!

[Edit
I need to figure out what to do with my character's parents, though... cause Chrystal agreed to make my girl her roommate (8 years of student loans!  ???), and that wouldn't make sense if they were still in town and able to simply give my girl her old room back. :P

Nevermind. :)

A/A

o_O

Josietta

Maybe your mom converted her old room into a home gym or sewing room and got rid of the extra bed ?  Or a grandparent or sibling had to come live in your old room because of extenuating circumstances?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

ClockworkShadow

Also good ideas, but I'm definitely loving the one that Chrystal suggested in private.  :)

BP, darling!  Would being 'disowned' by my parents for - how to put this -offending their perceptions of racial... ah... integrity? constitute as a broken home scenario?  She would have graduated high school early and it would have had no impact whatsoever on her studies or her goals, despite residual emotional side-effects (that just led her into alternative interests :P).

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 17, 2014, 05:08:40 PM
Also good ideas, but I'm definitely loving the one that Chrystal suggested in private.  :)

BP, darling!  Would being 'disowned' by my parents for - how to put this -offending their perceptions of racial... ah... integrity? constitute as a broken home scenario?  She would have graduated high school early and it would have had no impact whatsoever on her studies or her goals, despite residual emotional side-effects (that just led her into alternative interests :P).

No, I consider that a dysfunctional family more than a broken home. Broken homes are places with pervasive abuse, drug and alcholoism, etc.

ClockworkShadow

Most excellent!!

Ok.

@Everyone:  My character is now going to have been from New Brook.  If your character lived in New Brook prior and up to the summer of 2006, please PM me (if you haven't already) if you want to have known my girl.  Keep in mind that she would have been the studious bookworm type (graduated early), so she wouldn't have been doing anything ... recreational... at that time in her life.  It wasn't until she went off to college that she discovered her natural 'perversions' ... as it were. :)

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

A/A

o_O

Niferbelle

Both my characters are up now. Yay!

Elise aka 'Lis'
Jamison aka Jammer

They are 26 and 27 and grew up in New Brook so anyone else around that age who went to school here would at least know them from there -- small town, small school. Both are open for all kinds of plottings and relationships and whatnot so feel free to send me a PM!

Lis does come with certain complications, however, not yet publically known.

Madriv

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 03:51:14 PMNot when there's a priest who's needing a few dents in his faith.

Looking forward to that denting!  8-)

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 04:08:45 PMI was just looking at a page on Tumblr and found this. For all this talk of on your knees and virginity, have a look at the page and scroll down to the Youtube video called 'The Loophole'.

Philippe would probably go a bit red in the face and try to explain that anal sex between a man and a woman - unmarried or married - is still an intrinsically disordered and gravely immoral act according to Catholic moral theology. Then he'd leave the room to laugh his ass off and repent for it later.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 17, 2014, 06:34:06 PM
Looking forward to that denting!  8-)

Philippe would probably go a bit red in the face and try to explain that anal sex between a man and a woman - unmarried or married - is still an intrinsically disordered and gravely immoral act according to Catholic moral theology. Then he'd leave the room to laugh his ass off and repent for it later.

Ok. Would you like to play our characters' meeting and conversation by ear then or plan it out some? Also, I haven't had a chance to go through the history thread yet. Would it be a historical scene or should it take place during the course of the game?

I like his approach to lecturing, laughing and repenting. :D

ClockworkShadow

Save me a piece of that priestly corruption!   >:)

A/A

o_O

Amelita

Koka and Nifer, you kill me...

So much yummy.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Niferbelle

Quote from: Amelita on June 17, 2014, 06:43:57 PM

So much yummy.

*is not sorry*

And they're buddies, you know, hanging out together, playing sports, taking their shirts off and getting all sweaty...

AmberStarfire

Carianne could stand to watch some of this demonstration of manliness.

Josietta

My little Hope is the baby of the group!   But she'll be 18 in September.. still a few months to go!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kokaine

Quote from: Amelita on June 17, 2014, 06:43:57 PM

So much yummy.

;D  O:)

Quote from: Niferbelle on June 17, 2014, 06:46:35 PM
*is not sorry*

And they're buddies, you know, hanging out together, playing sports, taking their shirts off and getting all sweaty...

Hehe. This will be fun *rubs hands together* >:)

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 06:47:33 PM
Carianne could stand to watch some of this demonstration of manliness.

She could come play with them ::)

xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Derwaysh

I'm afraid I've been a bit remiss in my updates.

I finally got the chance to work on my character concept today and before the day's done I shall present it for your perusal, milady BP. Many apologies for the wait thus far!
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days