News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

ideas...

Started by Kittenchan, September 08, 2008, 08:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenchan

I want to do some kind of yoai. I was thinking school, a younger smaller boy is always being picked on by this bigger older guy. He either has blackmail for the boy or another wants him bullyish person wants to take him as his own. So the orignal bully to the younger student realizes that he always picked on him because he liked him.

or something to that effect...

~~~~~~~~

I wanted to do a neko girl abduction/ gangbang/ rape type thing. I had started one and would love for it to be something like this.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18184.msg714258#msg714258

They use her as a sex toy, do whatever they feel like to her. I was hoping that this could be an extreme rp but it might only get to NC. Either is fine.

~~~~~~~~~

Lastly I had posted earlier about wanting to do an extreme that was like Haibane's and Great's pet shop rp and I would still really like to do something like that with someone.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18771.msg797617#new

Love ya all!!!!! >^.^<

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Sherona

How old for the younger, smaller boy?

Kittenchan

I was figuring that they were in high school ish type setting or maybe even college. So either 17 to 20?

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Kittenchan

Update: I just watched an episode of I think it was called Frayline. Basically it is a SWAT team based drama that deals with all the different situations that come up.

Anyways the episode had a girl abducted by a guy who kept her basically as a slave for what ever he wanted. He warped her mind into thinking that her parents wanted her to be safe with him. Twisting the story of Anne Frank to have her hiding from the bad guys that were running the government. So she hid in her attic so the police wouldn't get her. Well when he kidnaps another little girl the police pick up on it. This guy had his house build to connect to an old abandoned brick yard and the house wired. He could tell when people were at the gate to the back yard, windows, doors, and even on the property. He placed trackers on the girls so that when they went to the doors and or windows.

What I was thinking of is someone has a sexual slave/pet and gets another. The original pet gets jealous and is mean to the other pet as she tried to get back her owner's attention while the new pet wants nothing to do with being a pet.

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Askyel

Ah flashpoint you mean, I got addicted to that show. <3 Canadian HD police drama. Could be an interesting concept to try, would need three people to do it.

CaptainErotica

If your still looking for a partner for the Neko story I'd love to do write it with you.