Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trinket Drifter

With all the secrets and all the lies between us lately I finally decided to hire a private investigator to look into what you've been doing. He told me everything, he told me all about your addictions, about the outfits and what you're really doing at night when you tell me you had to work late. He told me he found out that what is really going on... is that you're out on escapades as the PMS Avenger... I can't be with someone like that. It's over.

CaptainErotica

Honey let me tell you something! You think just because you have rock hard abs and that pretty smile of your that you can treat me this way?  I don't this so daddy o. I'm outa here.

Belle33

You're always overdressed.  We live in a nudist colony!  I don't know why you don't understand this.  They say you have to leave since you won't follow the rules.  So - it's over.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

CaptainErotica

This isn't a nudist colony it's a glorified old age home. Other than yo the last hot piece of ass I've seen around here was my own. I can't believe you actually prefer Grandpa Gabriel over me. Well you want to be with an old fart than go for it. I'm outa here!

Despairs

Where do I begin? I will give you four reasons. One, you have no taste for the fine arts, or classical music. Two, you're too damn clingy. I can't even step outside for a cup of coffee. Three, how many times do I have to tell you to keep the dog out of our bed? Four, you have little to no skills in the bedroom, I always have to feed you instructions! I can't take it anymore, we barely have anything in common.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

CaptainErotica

That's so unfair. You knew going into this that I had never been with a man before. Besides I didn't hear you complaining last night. Maybe I wouldn't be so clingy if you weren't so secretive all the damn time. Oh and it was your idea to let the dog sleep with us not mine! As for my tastes..whatever honey pie. I'm oughta her. I think I'll go back to dating women. Far less hassle.

Mnemosyne

I'm not sure who you think you are, but you did not save me when I needed you. I waited up for you all night, but you never came. I had to take care of myself. It is almost as cold in bed when you are here as when you are not. Clearly it was a mistake trying to have you live with me, let alone trying to be together. I don't have anything to even remind me of you when you are not here. I don't even want to be here anymore for how many bad memories there are in this house. Do what you want, but whatever you do it won't be with me.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Rel Mayer

I'm  breaking up with you for being so wonderful. I don't think I can compare. :(

Mnemosyne

You always doubt yourself, but I know you can do so much more if I wasn't around to distract you and get in your way. Please forgive me, but we must part ways.
Mistreated

Darius

A virgin of body, even though your mind is corrupt is so 1950's...sorry sweety, but we're done.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Belle33

You never let me shower with you. It's over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Nico

Darling, I love you but - you keep losing your pants despite me buying you new ones! You're making me poor, I'm so done.

Derwaysh

Because your hands are more magical than mine and every time you teach me I end up losing my mind. :'(
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

SmuttyReader

I could say the cliche it's not you its me, but we both know the truth, it has always been you.

Mnemosyne

You don't build up to anything, you just jump right in and frighten me every time! I can't do without a little warning... Please leave me be, and don't sneak up on me like that anymore!
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

please build up? I built you a castle and you tore it down brick by brick. I gave you fancy clothes and you ruined them thread by silky thread. I gave you love and you locked it away in that frozen ice box you call a heart. I'm tired and I'm done. Goodbye.

SmuttyReader

Your tired, boy please. You don't know the many gray hair you gave me, but it's okay I dyed my hair back and during the final rinse, I imagined it was you. Washing away too.

Mnemosyne

You mixed up all of my hair products with yours and now my hair is falling out! I am not only leaving you, but you will be hearing from my lawyer as well!
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Hey, so I have a new boyfriend. I guess this is it...

CaptainErotica

Haha, that loser? Have you heard him talk? He sounds like Bobcat Goldney! And that hair? He must use a whole bottle of Jerry Curl to get that look. If you really think he's a man then you can have him. I'm outa here.

SmuttyReader

It's not my fault that you are always wearing that ridiculous outfit. Grow up and buy some pants. I'm done with you!

Mnemosyne

Can you step away from your smut for two seconds to actually express it rather than live vicariously through others? I admire you for reading so much but why must you fill your head with nothing but filth rather than knowledge? Color me unimpressed. I'm leaving, before I am tempted to burn all of your books.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Hiw many times are you going to apply that black lipstick? It's tired and old just like you. I'm moving on to better things.

Mnemosyne

For someone who reads, you really don't know how to read between the lines. I've been trying to get you to break up with me or leave for ages. I guess it is inevitable that I turn out to be the bad guy in all this. Don't worry, I won't kick you out, I'm going to a hotel.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

For someone who's suppose to be a lady, you sure do have a lot of male tendencies. I'm sorry, I didn't sign up for this.