SUPERNATURAL

Started by Sacrah, February 11, 2010, 03:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

Well i want to do a supernatural rp Need mainly someone to play Dean Winchester and Sam I will be playing a my own Character..

I only seen up to the third season so.... forgive me

Basically

Bobbie tells Dean and Sam to search out(my character) who had done a job with their father a month before his death. What surprises them is a girl as a lone wolf hunter. Hunting the same thing that they are. the yellow eyed demon. she has something that could help them. A special dagger. But when they find her they are blown back to find her a young girl about 20 years old, just a small feminine harmless looking girl with a sharp witted tongue.  and Dean seems to take a liking to her.

need more info please pm and ask yer questions
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Sacrah

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Chreestafer

First off your awsome! lol i love Supernatural its my favorite show and ive seen every episode so far, id love to play as Sammy if thats ok with you
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List