Black Jade's Ideas: Pansexual sub/maso girl seeking co-writers.

Started by Black Jade, July 16, 2011, 10:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Jade

The Ten Commandments Of RP with Black Jade

PLEASE READ

That Means you, [You]* :P

1.  If you're going to be offline for some time, please give me a heads up.  It's common courtesy and I will try to do the same.  I'm really not bothered about absences so long as I know when to expect you to show up again.

2.  If I get no heads up and you vanish for more than three months, I reserve the right to recast your role or restart the RP idea with someone else.  Every RP is a collaborative effort so it makes no difference to me whether the original concept was yours or not.  You of course can always restart with someone new as well, whenever you show up.

3.  If you're online but uninspired, do drop me a PM to check in.  It's horrible wondering if someone is losing interest in an idea, when it's just that they're not in the mood to write for personal reasons.

4.  If you do lose interest in an idea, please just tell me.  We're all grown ups here, I'm not going to weep or slander your online persona.  Sometimes stories don't go the way we expect or play that we're curious about turns out to be something we're indifferent to.  Maybe our styles just won't mesh cohesively.  Whatever.  Don't just give me the silent treatment.  Grow a pair and tell me you're not interested any more.

5.  If things turn out to be more or less extreme than you'd like, we can always renegotiate.  Being a submissive/masochistic girl, I tend to play off of how rough/NC/EX a writer is rather than push envelopes under my own initiative.  Sometimes one person's idea of extreme is another's idea of sunshine and rainbows.  We can work things out and find a place where we're both getting what we want out of the RP if you just communicate with me honestly about your feelings, rather than just dropping the thread. 

6.  Don't be afraid to actually write extreme storylines with me, if that's what we've agreed.  In fact, go nuts and have fun with it.  I would rather have to beg you to tone things down a little than for us to spend the RP mutually frustrated because we have inaccurate ideas about what the other writer wants and can handle.

7.  My offs are indeed offs.  Just because I have a long and depraved ons list, doesn't mean that literally anything goes.  If I manage to violate one of your offs, please just tell me and I can edit it out of my post.

8.  Regarding NC:  Don't expect any of my characters to suddenly consent five minutes into a brutal rape scene.  If you write NC with me it will be authentically NC, with all the psychological trauma that goes with it. If you can't handle the fallout, don't go raping one of my characters.  Regarding incest:  Don't expect me to play a wide eyed innocent in her late teens who has no idea what sex is and talks like a five year old.  Ain't gonna happen.  Also, I do ageplay but there are no circumstances under which I will portray a teen that isn't intelligent or behaves like a much younger girl.  The whole things just turns my stomach.

9.  If we have agreed a basic plot, please try to stick to it.  Because I play sub/maso characters, I'm not usually the one driving the plot forwards.  That doesn't mean that I don't care where it goes however.  I don't need things to be predictable or the journey not to twist and turn but at the same time, playing a dominant/sadistic character doesn't give you the option to completely disregard the basic pre-agreed plot curve.  If I think things are on too much of a tangent I will PM you just to check in and make sure you're still on board with the original game plan.  I'm not some kind of back seat GM but I may need reassurances along the way that we're not in fact writing an entirely different RP.  Please try not to be offended by this.

10.  I play with all sorts of people here, Lieges as well as Lords and Ladies.  If you are the kind of person who would rather not play with Lieges/Champions you may need to check cast lists before stepping into a group RP with me.  Similarly, don't expect everything I write that includes F/f to always involve feminine characters that a hetero guy would find hot.  I don't mind what other characters in a group RP get up to with one another or even in a scene with me and that may include male bisexuality or other non-mainstream orientation/gender play.  I expect people I write with to treat everyone with courtesy and respect.

Just so there are no misunderstandings, the green text displays the username of whoever is viewing this page.  I would never 'name and shame' like that even if I did have an issue with a co-writer, which I don't.
This week has been insane for me and I'm away this weekend but I'll catch up with PMs and posts early next week.  My apologies xx

If you bow at all, bow low.

Credit for my avatar goes to Tatiannna.

Black Jade

Mail Order Bride/Arranged marriage:  M/f or F/f.  D/s or NC or EX

Now cast with Kylie and UrbanZorro

There are lots of variations that can be had with this idea.

A young guy orders a Chinese bride because marriage is a condition of his grandfather's eccentric conditions regarding his inheritance.  Having grown up with very politically correct notions of equality instilled in him, suddenly having a submissive Asian wife with no purpose in the world other than to make him happy just brings out the worst in him.  He will have her passport and a fancy home that she can't just walk out of.  How much all that power corrupts him is up to you.

A western born Chinese girl is forced into marriage by her parents, allowing a distant Chinese relative to emigrate to the west.  Your character is a triad gangster however, who starts getting involved in criminal activity as soon as the ink's dry on the marriage certificate.  His English isn't fantastic but he has no trouble hooking up with other expats to get up to no good.  Regardless of my character's western upbringing, your guy wants a traditional, stay-at-home wife and mother.  I'm basically looking for chauvinism and domestic abuse here.  My character's not going to want to stay in the dark about how your guy is making his money, which will no doubt lead to conflict.  Breeding/pregnancy can also be incorporated in this one if you wish.

A lesbian (feminine or butch, whatever your gender orientation) with a thing for Asian girls poses as a man online and buys herself a Chinese bride.  The girl is duly shipped out to your western country of choice and then has to deal with the shock of having her passport confiscated by a very alpha western woman.  Another twist on this would be for a western born Chinese or half Chinese woman to deceive distant relatives into sending one of their daughters over for a green card, assuming she is to marry a man.  Forced lesbianism here can either lead to a consensual D/s marriage or remain NC with my character as a domestic sex slave.  Switching between the two according to your mood is also perfectly acceptable.  ;)

Obviously there are myriad ways that forced marriage can be played around with.  If you have a better idea I would love to hear it.
This week has been insane for me and I'm away this weekend but I'll catch up with PMs and posts early next week.  My apologies xx

Black Jade

The Diplomat's Daughter:  MMMMM/f  ;D  NC/EX

For a very sick man who can handle playing multiple characters.

She's beautiful, exotic and just happens to be walking by when you're being initiated into a ruthless gang.  Part of proving yourself involves dragging a girl down a dark alley and then beating and raping her before letting your new associates have a taste.  Unwilling to let the night end so young, the ringleader takes your victim back home to party with.  What starts out as a debauched night of booze, drugs and sex becomes more serious in the morning... ok, afternoon, when the news stories are running on TV about the disappearance of a Chinese diplomat's daughter.  Realising that the drugged, beaten, ravaged and cum filled bitch in the corner of the room looked just like the missing girl yesterday evening, the gang convenes and decision have to be made.

Bottom line, the girl is never to see the light of day. 

There's more fun to be had with her first though, once she's been cleaned up a little.  The gang begin to like the idea of having a terrified girl around to wait on them, one who can be used at will and treated like shit.  She becomes communal gang property for a while, imprisoned in their house.  The gang leader takes a step back at this point, not wanting to fuck the same bitch as his boys.  After a while though, he yields to his desire for the exotic beauty.  Even highly compensated whores have their limits but this girl has vanished off the face of the Earth.  Better than that, despite how much she loathes her captors, she's a natural masochist who simply can't control her body's responses to a lot of the abuse she gets.  He takes her to be exclusively his, realising that he won't get his violent sexual appetite sated with any girl who has the option to walk away.

I was thinking more that she would eventually accept her fate and be a consensual partner of sorts, more Stockholm Syndrome than love.  She would continue to sate all his urges and act as his personal servant because she knows suffering and death are the other options.  It will elevate the guy's status to have a beautiful bitch at his beck and call.  However much she reconciles herself though, he will always hold the power of life and death over her.  He will kill her before he lets her escape and send him to jail.  But he'll start to reward her for being good as well as punish her for defiance, although there will always be times when he simply has aggression to channel and she winds up on the receiving end of battery and rape.  He has no loyalty to her.  He can still fuck other women if he wants to, he can even bring them home and make her play with them.  Whenever she begins to believe that he's developing feelings for her he will pull some stunt that reminds her she's nothing but a possession to him, like his car or his gun.

I was also thinking that in the beginning, when the other guys are using her, they could hook her onto drugs to keep her docile and compliant and so they have something to give or deny her that causes her real suffering without damaging her.  When the time comes and the gang leader stakes his claim, he's then going to have to drag her through some nasty withdrawal before he starts beating her into shape.

Black Jade

The Outlet:  M/f or M/F/f  NC

This idea is now cast with Gav.

IC Thread

A wealthy family (any ethnicity or ethnic mix) hire an Asian nanny to care for their kids while she improves her English.  On the surface, they're a happy couple but scratch that a little and underneath is a power struggle that has lasted all the years of their courtship and marriage.  Both have alpha personalities and while that can make for some epic reconciliatory sex, most of the time it makes their relationship tense and hostile, with neither willing to cede ground on any minor matter.

Then, the nanny arrives and from the moment she does, the husband is captivated with her.  Not only is she ten years younger than his wife and hot as hell, she's naturally submissive.  When he asks her to do something, she does it.  When he speaks, she gives him her full attention.  The nanny treats him with deference and respect that proves to be a revelation and highlights to him why he's so resentful of his feisty wife.  She also keeps the kids calmer and more balanced, instead of them being whipped up emotionally by their parents' petty conflicts.  He can't get her out of his mind, the quiet serenity she has in her acceptance of her place within their home.

One night the husband and wife have different social engagements.  He is out with his buddies, while she has a girlfriend's baby shower to attend.  The nanny dutifully works overtime and watches the kids.  He comes home drunk to find her alone in the lounge and though his intention is just to talk to her, soon he has her pinned to the couch as he claims her for himself.  Terrified even as he rapes her that he's going to get himself in huge trouble, he threatens her throughout.  He'll burn her passport, sell her into prostitution or even kill her if she doesn't keep her mouth shut.  He doesn't have to be serious, he just has to be terrifyingly convincing enough to make her believe he's not bluffing.  Hurting and using her awakens a predatory sadist in him, a whole new set of itches that need regular scratching.

He starts orchestrating times when he can be alone with her and his abuse gets more calculated, humiliating, degrading and even violent in ways she can keep covered.  He does everything to her that his wife never let him try.  With his wife however, he is now a model husband.  He stops butting heads with her over every little thing and in return, over time she even begins to mellow in turn.

Everyone's a winner... except the nanny.

This idea can also be played out with one or two co-writers to have the wife colluding in the rape/abuse, whether from the beginning or later on, with them both using her as an outlet and plaything.

Black Jade

Black Jade

This idea is cast.

Your character is a cop/detective investigating a local gang.  You know they're into all manner of stuff; drugs, gambling, bare knuckle fighting, prostitution, racketeering, the works.  Trouble is that everything is masterminded and controlled by Darius Mason.  His father is a disgraced lawyer who has since moved to another state but Darius' associates are intelligent, wary and aggravatingly well versed in their legal rights.  Darius himself would take a small army to bring in.  He stands at six foot three in his bare feet and his broad shouldered frame is solid muscle.  Mason is widely rumoured to be as skilled at unarmed combat as he is with knives and guns.  Unlike other gang leaders, nobody has even attempted to usurp him.  Darius' reputation and sphere of influence is widening but despite that, there still appear to be no weak links in his chain of command.

Until a young Asian girl gets picked up and dragged in, suspected of prostitution and drug abuse.  Turns out she was a stripper at Darius's club until he singled her out and convinced her she could make a lot more money if she did more than dance.  He flattered her and got her drunk, having her wait on him all evening.  He kept her as his entertainment for a couple nights, got her high on cocaine, introduced her to heroin and then tossed her back in the gutter, battered and strung out.  The girl has no intention of mentioning the violent gangster's name however, so an interrogation would be called for.

She won't be expected back at his club that night because she's bruised but her body is coming down off of the drugs and it's clear that she'll crawl back to him looking for another fix the moment she's let loose.  This gives your cop the idea to bully the girl into becoming an informant.  Instead of just working for Darius she has to get close to him, or your cop will nail her into a crate and ship her back to Beijing.

What follows is a game of cat and mouse.  Your detective has to keep in contact with the little nightingale without blowing her cover.  So instead of meeting her for updates, you simply arrest her and yank her off the street on a regular basis, tossing her into one of your precinct's solitary cells.  Once she's locked down you can do anything you like to her and then come the next morning, she gets dumped back onto the street.  There are small carrots; cash to make it look like she's been out earning money from clients, small quantities of confiscated drugs to keep her from pitching into withdrawal and being of no use.  Once the girl has handed over information, arranging for Darius to be tipped off about his current plaything's duplicity will be another potent threat. 

She is all out of options, so she will do whatever the fuck she is told.

I don't see this as ever becoming consensual as such but my nightingale will definitely become more resigned to her predicament as time goes on.   I guess it depends how much interest you have in seducing her vs making her suffer and that's something that's bound to fluctuate as things progress.  If you reach the point where you can bust Darius's ass you can still make her get close to people you want info on.

Black Jade

This idea has now been cast with vin26m.

IC Thread

Mirror Mirror (non-consensual)

Nineteen year old Xiaoli and her identical twin sister, Xin, were inseparable from birth.   Xin always had the dominant personality, learning language faster and taking the lead in their games.  Xiaoli became content to live in Xin's shadow, became comforted by Xin's leadership.  Of course, Xin started to date first.  She lost her virginity to her boyfriend and her focus naturally shifted from Xiaoli, who was left lonely and jealous.  They did fewer things together but because she had always been so close to her sister, Xiaoli didn't really have other friends to hang out with.  She shied away from picking up the phone and getting in touch with her schoolfriends.  In a traditional Chinese family and with her sister as an alpha, initiative just didn't come naturally to her.  The girls were equally beautiful and equally educated/accomplished but Xiaoli simply didn't have the confidence and self assurance her sister possessed.  She was prone to self doubt and even self loathing.

Then one day Xin had cancelled on a movie date with Xiaoli because her boyfriend had arranged a surprise dinner date for her.  Xiaoli had taken this with bad grace, announcing that Xin just didn't want to spend time with her any more.  Xin however, had come to resent Xiaoli's dependence upon her.  Once again she felt claustrophobic and weighed down with responsibility.  In her anger she had said,

"Maybe I don't.  Why would I want to spend all my time with someone who only wants to follow me like a lost puppy?"

Xin had stormed out to meet her boyfriend, dressed to kill in a way that Xiaoli would never had had the confidence to.

On her way to meet her guy, Xin died in a fatal car accident.  Leaving Xiaoli bereft and guilt ridden.

Xiaoli has become withdrawn and listless, seeing her dead sister in every reflective surface.  A year has passed and still she is not moving on.  She has no interest in education, in friends, in anything.  At a loss, her parents seek professional help for her.

The psychiatrist she sees is highly trained and knows how best to help her.  But he/she is far more interested in helping themselves.  Instead of working to free Xiaoli from the guilt of her sister's death, the psychiatrist subtly compounds it.  He/she moulds Xiaoli into a pitiful creature that craves abuse because of her guilt, one that he/she can beat and rape whenever she lays down upon his/her couch.  One he/she can degrade, objectify and vent all his/her own petty frustrations on.  One who will never, ever tell him/her 'no.'

Then he/she simply suppresses her, leaves her languishing an oubliette at the back of her own skull, watching someone else live her life in her body.  The personality he/she then conjures and calls forth is comprised of all the traits Xiaoli always admired in her twin sister.  Through the rose tinted lenses of a lifetime of hero-worship, Xiaoli creates and enhances her own psychological nemesis in 'Xin.'  This Xin can handle anything, she can easily put on a public front and give the appearance that Xiaoli's therapy is helping her. 

This Xin controls Xiaoli; as she always has only much more so.  She can even bury Xiaoli, as Xiaoli believes she buried her.

But both of them are manipulated and ultimately controlled by the psychiatrist. 

The psychiatrist only calls Xiaoli forth when she is in his/her presence and he/she wants to do vile things to her.  The rest of the time Xin is left in the driving seat, though with sets of instructions given perhaps subliminally or under hypnosis, telling her how to act for a week to give the outward impression that Xiaoli is very slowly getting over her crippling grief.  She could even be given instructions regarding her appearance/attire for the following session.  The location of the following session could be changed or any other instruction given.

Depending on his/her mood, the psychiatrist might even choose to seduce Xin rather than abuse Xiaoli.  Seeing the person who abuses her so cruelly romancing her alternate personality would just compound her utter lack of self-worth.

After a time, Xiaoli will start fighting her suppression, trying to communicate with Xin and once she realises that Xin is also her enemy, by fighting Xin for control of their body.

I think a co-writer could have a lot of fun with this idea.

Black Jade

A Case Of Mistaken Gender Identity: F/f  D/s  Not NC but some initial reluctance.

Now cast with FM and also with Amazon

You're a young woman coming to terms with the fact that you're lesbian.  In the privacy of your bedroom you experiment with less feminine looks and discover that you're most comfortable in masculine clothes.  Your hair is already cropped quite short.  One night you decide to go out to a club as a guy, just for the fun of it.  You slick down your hair, strap down your breasts, stuff your boxers, sink a couple of whiskeys and smoke a couple cigarettes to make your voice gruff and then hit the town.

You're happy enough nursing a beer, propping up the bar and taking in the masculine mannerisms of the men around you.  If this was a gay bar you would maybe check the women out but it isn't, you're just here for research, to learn more about what feels right for you as a genderqueer lesbian.

Then a stunning Asian girl marches up to the bar with a man following her apologetically.  She dumps him unceremoniously, fighting back tears.

A guy would console her right?  Buy her a drink and be chivalrous.

Before you think about the ramifications, you've ordered her a drink, consoled her and introduced yourself.  Now you're standing close enough to smell her perfume and drown in her watery eyes, close enough to see right down the front of her dress.

Soon you're hitting on her, dancing with her and buying her more drinks.  She's getting tipsy and feeling reckless after such a recent break-up.  When you try to leave, she follows you and gets into your cab.

So you take her home, thinking you can make out with her and then be the perfect gentleman, keeping your clothes on.  You can give her a fake number.  All manner of plan Bs formulate in your mind.

But once she's in your apartment, it's not long before she touches your chest while making out and discovers that instead of firm pecs, you have soft breasts, smooth cheeks and crucially, no cock. 

So you seduce her in the only way left to you, over powering her easily in her drunken state and using your intimate knowledge of the female form to your advantage.  You discover during this unlikely tryst that you like having power and control in the bedroom, having a partner who's so much shorter and lighter than you are.  You get a kick out of her fear and reluctance, making it your mission to rock her world whether she likes it or not.

And she discovers that she's masochistic.  The fear of it, the reluctance, being manipulated and over-powered, forced to orgasm, it all pushes her buttons.

She'll run from your apartment the next day... but you let her go, knowing that from the way she responded, she'll be back.  And when she turns up on your doorstep again, you're going to have some real fun.  You're going to make her beg and cry and suffer.

From that day on you let the world see you for who you really are; buzz cutting your hair, showing up to work in men's suits, getting used to the new you, the real you. 

And having a juicy little Asian cunt in tow just makes the whole transition that much easier.  Your male colleagues can't believe how hot your new girlfriend is and that male camaraderie is your ticket to acceptance.  You make her quit her job and move in with you, getting chauvinist about her role as your girl.  You discover she's got quite the kink for humiliation and objectification, opening up new avenues of dominance and play for you.  You can take her to your regular gay bar and be the envy of all your friends.

You realise that you finally have what you wanted; a life as a masculine person and a hot girl to keep house and warm your bed.

And they both lived happily ever after. 

;D

Black Jade

No Happy Ending ~ M/f NC/EX

Male character.  Writer must be willing to also play random customers and multiple johns at times.

In the global recession you have lost your business and having been self employed is making it very difficult to find a new job.  On top of that, you have a young student wife to support.  You have a nervous breakdown and sink into a deep depression, drinking heavily.  Months pass where you're only just surviving on government handouts.  Then your wife announces that she's been offered night work at a hotel out of town.  You are relieved that one of you is going to be working but you wind up sitting around at home, while she's 'on shift' and this further damages your self esteem.

Turns out that your wife is actually working in a brothel.  A friend asked her to be her safecall and an alibi if her husband asked awkward questions.  That same friend is making hundreds of dollars a night and it isn't long before my character decides that the money is worth the risk.  She's been careful, only depositing into her bank what a hotel night-worker would take home.  The rest she is saving up and chipping away at debts with, so that she can quit the seedy brothel and have back-up cash when you get a job and return to being the main breadwinner.

But before she can implement her exit strategy, your character finds out what his wife is up to.  A friend of his sees her working in the brothel and tells your character about it over a beer.  You then follow her to her next 'shift' and discover it's in a seedy all night massage parlour.

When she comes home you lash out at her, beating and raping her savagely to vent your ire.  You tell her in no uncertain terms throughout just how you feel about the whoring and deception, how defiled and worthless she is to you now.  You keep her locked in the house for a few days so she can't show her bruises to her family or the police but after that you get a new idea.  If she's determined to fuck men for money then you're going to get it straight off the top and not after some grubby pimp has had his cut.

She then becomes your new business venture but in a niche market.  You force her to quit college.  You collar and mark her, burning every item of clothing she owns and getting her ridiculous slutty little outfits.  You advertise her as a cheating nympho whore of a wife who needs teaching a lesson.  You film her suffering as guys show up ready to pay to punish her, some of them taking her in threesomes or groups.  You pump her full of cocaine and viagra and eventually, heroin, washing it down with enough cheap booze to make her appear to enjoy anything... on one level or another.  If she stays wet and her body remains receptive, nobody's going to sit around questioning her consent and if she opens her mouth about her situation, you'll bust her fucking lips.

Power corrupts you to the point where you relish the turns you get to take with her, doing all the things to her that she would never let you try before.  The marital home becomes her prison and you make damn sure she won't get out.  You control every aspect of her existence, from eating and drinking to using the bathroom... and breathing.  You make a few pseudo-snuff videos, beating and using her until you choke her into unconsciousness and keep filming until she's convulsed and fallen still.  Everything you inflict on her becomes a new kick for you. 

When she has to put in an appearance with family, you let her heal and you threaten all manner of ways to make her wish you'd just kill her if she gives anyone the slightest idea that she's not a happy wife.  The drug addiction you can't really help but you only give her enough to let her act natural.

Where things go from there is open to negotiation.  This is as far as I've thought things through.