(M for Any) A Slice of Life

Started by eternaldarkness, June 05, 2015, 04:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eternaldarkness

While doing research for a character recently I was struck by an idea that has dug into my brain and won't let go: I want to try a roleplay where a man, perhaps out of boredom, desperation, sheer insanity or even a sincere desire to do good enters a relationship with a murderous supernatural slasher.

This roleplay can go many ways, depending on the desires of my partner, but I would prefer a romance story with sex where appropriate and lots of action. One theme I want to include is the struggle this very strange couple has in trying to live a somewhat normal life when one of them is an unholy killing machine that still has the urge to skewer people at the drop of a hat and the other is crazy enough to be in a relationship with them.

They could even have further complications to keep it interesting. Perhaps the relatives of this lady slashers victims seek her out for vengeance, or even the now-undead victims themselves. And what would her lover do if other men - or women - began to find his dangerous lover attractive too?

Interested parties feel free to PM me. While I prefer the slasher be female or a very feminine male, I am willing to be flexible on the details and welcome partners of any kind willing to give it a shot and add their own touches to this vague idea of mine.

Bonus points to anyone interested in including incest or pregnancy as elements in the story, though neither is required