Dracula 2000 Idea

Started by maniac, May 26, 2009, 10:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maniac

I was toying with a few ideas and suddenly I was reintroduced to Dracula 2000. I wanted to give it a shot I had a few plot ideas but I was considering <Solina/Mary> <Solina/OC>, <Valeria/Solina>, <Valeria/OC> And I even thought about doing a X-files crossover. But I wanted to put my idea out there.

playfullchick76

i am familiar with dracula 2000,and enjoyed it. Tell me more

maniac

Quote from: playfullchick76 on May 28, 2009, 10:31:08 AM
i am familiar with dracula 2000,and enjoyed it. Tell me more

Well, I can PM you if that is okay. But I had a few options on board depending on what you would prefer. In one option Solina survives and after dracula releases Mary Solina is not freed from being a vampire and she survives. So we could do Solina and an OC, or Solina could find Mary and turn her again.

We could have Lucy Val or Solina bite and get involved with Mary before dracula is able to and perhaps she doesn't rebel against dracula and he never dies.

There are a few other options too where we could do a crossover too with another group if you had a crossover or a character from another movie or show you'd like to ahve run into her.

Now if you have any suggestions ideas on how you might lie to modify it let me know by PM, if you'd like.

playfullchick76

tell me your other crossover ideas.What other movies could fit this one, and characters.Im familiar with most vampire movies and tv series.Blade, kindred the embraced,rise.but not dracula 3000, that should never have been made at all.