The War Tower at Belleron (D&D Social Game)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, December 04, 2013, 02:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

I would vote Pathfinder.

What about the possibilities of playing two characters(sisters) at the same time?

Also, would not being very familiar with Eberron be too much of an issue?

Kunoichi

I doubt Phantom will have any issues with you playing two characters at the same time.  I was going to do the same at first, before I settled on playing a different character.

As for not being very familiar with Eberron, it shouldn't be too much of a problem in-play, since the game is mainly going to be focused around a single location.  I'd be happy to help you adapt your characters to the setting, if you'd like, or you could do what Phantom did with one of his two characters and say that they're from some other world altogether, and that they got to the Inn through some odd planar shenanigans.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Copy & Paste from elsewhere.  :-)

Dawn Anathitae Character Sheet (Character Sheets are older versions).

Ons: Loves "dry" sex, teasing/foreplay

Appearance:
Art inspiration(NSFW, scantily clad)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Real Life References(NSFW, nudity)
Model is Eva(Iga) Wywral

Stephanie Anathitae Character Sheet

Ons: Loves breast sex & breast play.

Appearance:
Art Inspiration(NSFW, scantily clad)
Closest I've found so far, pretty much spot on except for a few things: wrong type of bodysuit, no chain shirt, modern setting and Russian theme.

Real Life References(NSFW, nudity)
  Model is Michelle Marsh

Backstory: They grew up in a loving family, raised by not just their parents, but grandparents & relatives as well, including close family friends. They lived in a small Wood Elven town settled in an old fey forest, it was not an uncommon sight to see friendly fey around the town, centaurs, satyrs, and dryads were common place. The town's primary Diety is Aaluaran.

The High Priestess is a Nymph, their grandmother, her grove is the town's temple grounds and place of worship. Their mother is a Half-Nymph Woof Elf, and like her mother, a Carnal Mage of great skill. Their father is a charming Human Rogue who favors daggers & acrobatics. One of their parents' former adventuring companions retired to live in the town alongside them. A Changeling Bard who shared her friends' love of Aaluran, and is also a talented seamstress. She has been like an aunt to both Dawn and Stephanie, gifting them each with an identical magic item that would allow them to change their outfits on a whim, their imagination being the only real limit.

As young girls they were taught and spent time with each member of their family. Early on Dawn showed an intense fascination with arcane magic. She was overjoyed when she awoke one morning with purple hair, having had a dream about changing her hair color with a spell. Her mother and grandmother began her training immediately. She was eager to learn all she could, not just about arcane magic, but nature, and Aaluran as well(of course some information was saved until she came of age).

While Stephanie always enjoyed watching her mother and grandmother use arcane magic, she was far more interested in testing and challenging herself. She seemed to be a natural acrobat, spending entire days in the tree-tops. It did not take her long before she was asking her father to teach her those cool dagger tricks he always showed people. Her father handling most of her training.

Even after their training was complete, they stayed around the town for several years, putting what they've learned to good use by helping where they could. Eventually the desire to see the world got the better of them. With plenty of heartfelt "goodbye, stay safe"s and well wishes, they left their home town to start their days of adventuring. Intending to help make the world a better place while sharing Aaluran's teachings with those interested.

Shared Ons: They're both voyeurs, they love to watch. And while Dawn may not be as big of an exhibitionist as her big sister, she enjoys wearing teasing and revealing clothing. Not to mention that both of them are always looking for an opportunity to do something naughty in public.

Shared Offs: No Anal(this doesn't mean no cheek play, hotdogging is highly encouraged), No Scat/Urine Play, No BDSM, No Vore

For Author On & Offs just see my preferences  :-)

Edit: And of course when I say Changeling I'm referring to the 3.5 race, not the new Pathfinder race that is the off-spring of hags.....apparently.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Homebrew For Approval

Carnal Mage(Modified Beguiler) - Updated for Pathfinder

Spells: To cast a Carnal Mage spell, you must have an Charisma score of 10 + the spell’s level (Cha 10 for 0-level spells, Cha 11 for 1st-level spells, and so forth). The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a Carnal Mage’s spell is 10 + the spell’s level + the Carnal Mage’s Cha modifier. Like other spellcasters, a Carnal Mage can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. The base daily spell allotment is given on Table 1–1(Beguiler, PHB II). In addition, you receive bonus spells for a high Charisma score

A Carnal Mage needs a full night's rest and regains her spells through having sex for an hour(this can occur before or after resting). Masturbation does not count as sex for this purpose. This would use the mechanics for Perform: Sexual Techniques in the Book of Erotic Fantasy.

Class Skills (6 + Int modifier per level): Acrobatics, Bluff, Climb, Diplomacy, Disguise, Escape Artist, Intimidate, Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (Local), Linguistics, Perform (Sexual Techniques), Perception, Profession, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Spellcraft, Stealth, Swim, Use Magic Device.

HP: D8

BAB/Saves/Spells Per Day(Aside from 0 level): Same as Beguiler

Cantrips: 0 Level Spells are cast like any other spell, but
they are not expended when cast and may be used again.

Eschew Materials: The Carnal Mage gains Eschew Materials as a bonus feat at first level.

Orgasmic Renewal (Ex) (Replaces Trapfinding): The Carnal Mage can convert the sexual energy produced by an orgasm into magical energy to renew spell slots. She can only do this once per day at first level, gaining an additional use every-other level(3rd level, 5th level and so on for a total of 10 times per day at 19th level).

Masturbatory Renewal At first level, the Carnal Mage can renew a 1st Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through self stimulation.

Sensual Caresses At fifth level, the Carnal Mage can renew up to a 2nd Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through the sensual massages of a partner's hands

Oral Bliss At ninth level, the Carnal Mage can renew up to a 3rd Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through her partner's blissful application of lips and tongue.

Erotic Delight At thirteenth level, the Carnal mage can renew up to a 4th Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through the delightful joining of her partner's genitals with her own.

Complete Ecstasy At Seventeenth level, the Carnal Mage can renew up to a 5th Level Spell Slot by achieving an orgasm through her partner combining Sensuality, Bliss and Delight to induce pure ecstasy.

Distracting Tease (Ex) (Replaces Armor Proficiency and Armored Mage): Often a good distraction can provide an effective defense. A peeking areola, partially exposed southern cheeks or the subtle press of puffy petals against thin snug fabric can be all it takes to cause an opportune loss of focus. At first level the Carnal Mage gains a bonus to her Armor Class equal to her Charisma Modifier.  This ability functions only when the Carnal Mage is wearing revealing clothing.

Cloaked Casting (Ex): Starting at 2nd level, a Carnal Mage’s spells become more effective when cast against an unwary foe. You gain a +1 bonus to the spell’s save DC when you cast a spell that targets any foe who would be denied a Dexterity bonus to AC (whether the target actually has a Dexterity bonus or not).
At 8th level, you gain a +2 bonus on rolls made to overcome the spell resistance of any affected target.
At 14th level, the bonus to your spell’s save DC increases to +2.
At 20th level, you become able to automatically overcome the spell resistance of any affected target.

Surprise Casting (Ex): Starting at 2nd level, when you successfully use the Bluff skill to feint in combat, your target is denied its Dexterity bonus (if it has one) to AC for the next melee attack you make against it or the next spell you cast. You must remain in melee with the target, and the attack must be made or the spell cast on or before your next turn. The target is not considered fl at-footed and therefore can make attacks of opportunity against you if you do not cast defensively. Surprise casting can also be used when engaged in a sexual act(including masturbation).
At 6th level, you gain the ability to feint in combat as a move action instead of a standard action. If you have the Improved Feint feat, you can now feint in combat as a swift action.

Advanced Learning (Ex): At 3rd level, you can add a new spell to your list, representing the result of personal study and experimentation. The spell must be a sorcerer/wizard spell of the enchantment or illusion school and of a level no higher than that of the highest-level spell you already know. Once a new spell is selected, it is forever added to your spell list and can be cast just like any other spell on your list. You gain another new spell at 7th, 11th, 15th, and 19th level

Silent Spell: At 5th level, you gain Silent Spell as a
bonus feat.

Still Spell: At 10th level, you gain Still Spell as a bonus
feat.

Carnal Mage Spell List

0 Level Spells: Depliatory, Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Grope, Message, Prestidigitation.

1st Level Spells: Block the Seed, Charm Person, Comprehend Languages, Disguise Self, Expeditious Retreat, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Share Sensation, Silent Image, Sleep, Undetectable Alignment, Visions of Exquisite Pleasure, Whelm.

2nd Level Spells: Daze Monster, Detect Thoughts, Disrobe, Fog Cloud, Glitterdust, Hypnotic Pattern, Invisibility, Magic Probe, Minor Image, Mirror Image, Misdirection, See Invisibility, Silence, Spider Climb, Stay the Hand, Touch of Idiocy, Touch Me Not, Unseen Lover, Whelming Burst.

3rd Level Spells: Arcane Sight, Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Cursed Orgasm, Deep Slumber, Dispel Magic, Glibness, Halt, Haste, Hesitate, Hold Person, Inevitable Defeat, Invisibility Sphere, Major Image, Nondetection, Phantasmal Lover, Privacy, Reverse Gender, Slow, Suggestion, Zone of Silence.

4th Level Spells: When Needed

5th Level Spells: When Needed

6th Level Spells: When Needed

Spell List Tradings

0 Level:  Dancing Lights for Depliatory(BoEF pg 102), Open/Close for Grope(BoEF pg 106), Read Magic for Prestidigitation

1st Level:  Color Spray for Visions of Exquisite Pleasure(BoEF pg 117), Detect Secret Doors for Block the Seed (BoEF pg 101), Rouse for Share Sensation (BoEF pg 115)

2nd Level: Blinding Color Surge for Magic Probe(BoEF pg 111), Blur for Disrobe(BoEF pg 103), Knock for Touch Me Not(BoEF pg 116-117), Vertigo for Unseen Lover(BoEF pg 117)

3rd Level: Displacement for Phantasmal Lover(BoEF pg 113), Crown of Veils for Cursed Orgasm(BoEF pg 102), Legion of Sentinels for Privacy(BoEF pg 114), Vertigo Field for Reverse Gender(BoEF pg 115)

4th Level: Coming soon, when needed

5th Level: Coming soon, when needed

6th Level: Coming soon, when needed

Nymph Blooded Template

Captivating Beauty: When looking at the individual in their full glory(nude or mostly), Will Save or Dazed for one round. Can't suppress or renew.

Nature's Grace: Wild Empathy(As Druid ability) with +2 Racial Bonus(Nymph is +6 racial bonus, roughly one-third nymph, one third the bonus, heh). Knowledge (Nature) and Survival always considered class skills.

Nymphomania(Flaw): Certain parts of the body are more sensitive than normal, usually breasts(for women) and genitalia that are affected. This causes the individual to become aroused rather easily depending on the body part and level of increased sensitivity. Along with increased sensitivity are intense periodic cravings of certain forms of stimulation, usually a form of stimulation the individual hasn't experienced in awhile.

For men this problem occurs about once a month, for women it tends to take affect right after their normal monthly cycle. The effects between both genders are the same however, depending on the type of stimulation, certain parts of the body will begin to tingle and itch differently. It will be very minor at first, eventually growing into a full on aching need after several days. This is the first clue to what their body is craving, the second is that soon after their period starts(even the first night), they're treated to increasingly vivid and intense erotic dreams. Once their nymphomaniac period begins, each masturbatory orgasm becomes less and less satisfying until they find that they can no longer bring themselves to a climax with self stimulation. After a couple of days this problem starts affecting other forums of stimulation until the craving is fully satisfied.

The intensity of the craving and resulting effects gets worse and worse with each passing day until the craving is satisfied. While the first day may not be all that different aside from being constantly horny, the fifth day has their bodies in a never ending state of full arousal.

So that's pretty much the fluff. as for mechanics I'm not sure how exactly to handle it. Thinking a table for the type of stimulation craved(which would go along with the character's kinks and limits, for example; if the character did not like anal, anal stimulation wouldn't be a possibility). As well as a cumulative penalty/bonus for each day that passes without having the craving satisfied. Penalties would likely affect most skills(especially those that require concentration) due to the distraction of intense arousal and desire. This would also affect spell casting, and maybe even attack rolls. However, bonuses would likely be given to diplomacy(only when seducing) and to Perform: Sexual Techniques.  Thinking that the penalty would be increased by one for each day that passes. First day(start of the period) would be -1/+1, the fifth day being -5/+5, and so on.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Kimera on December 09, 2013, 05:20:35 PM
A medusa is a possibility, although the gaze attack might cause problems?

I have no problem with the medusa.  Within the context of the game, we can say that there are a great deal of magical wards in Belleron that would prevent the stare attack within the confines of the Green Dragon Inn.  In case the medusa wishes to leave Belleron or go into the War Tower, special accommodations would have to be made.  The proprietor wishes to prevent the petrification of random bystanders.

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on December 10, 2013, 01:06:07 AM
I would vote Pathfinder.

What about the possibilities of playing two characters(sisters) at the same time?

Also, would not being very familiar with Eberron be too much of an issue?

You may play two characters at the same time -- I am!  And I love the sisters.  I can't wait to see them about and around in the brothel. :)

You don't need to know very much about Eberron.  Belleron, and the Green Dragon Inn specifically, are fortunately deprived of the drama between the five nations.  Your characters do not need to originate from Eberron, either.  They can come from Greyhawk, Ravenloft, the Forgotten Realms, or a custom setting.  The point of the Green Dragon Inn is that it is a nexus that almost exists out of time and space.  I just placed it in Eberron because I like the setting.

In regards to the Noble Houses that operate out of Belleron, you won't need to specifically go to them to solicit help.  You can always go to the proprietor or one of his many employees, and they can direct you on the way.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Kunoichi

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on December 10, 2013, 10:20:48 AM
I have no problem with the medusa.  Within the context of the game, we can say that there are a great deal of magical wards in Belleron that would prevent the stare attack within the confines of the Green Dragon Inn.  In case the medusa wishes to leave Belleron or go into the War Tower, special accommodations would have to be made.  The proprietor wishes to prevent the petrification of random bystanders.

The article I linked to earlier says that, in most civilized parts of the world, Medusas are required to wear 'eyeblinders', which are attached via leather straps that go around the head and under the chin.  They're apparently some sort of intricate bondage contraption that requires a full minute to don or remove. :P

QuoteYou may play two characters at the same time -- I am!  And I love the sisters.  I can't wait to see them about and around in the brothel. :)

You don't need to know very much about Eberron.  Belleron, and the Green Dragon Inn specifically, are fortunately deprived of the drama between the five nations.  Your characters do not need to originate from Eberron, either.  They can come from Greyhawk, Ravenloft, the Forgotten Realms, or a custom setting.  The point of the Green Dragon Inn is that it is a nexus that almost exists out of time and space.  I just placed it in Eberron because I like the setting.

In regards to the Noble Houses that operate out of Belleron, you won't need to specifically go to them to solicit help.  You can always go to the proprietor or one of his many employees, and they can direct you on the way.

And if you'd like to fit the sisters into the Eberron Campaign Setting, it sounds like they'd fit in quite nicely in the Eldeen Reaches, a northern country primarily covered in a massive forest.  It's home to several Druidic sects, and the sisters sound like they would have grown up in a community with strong ties to the Greensingers sect, which is a fey-oriented Druid group. ^^

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 10, 2013, 11:57:46 AM
The article I linked to earlier says that, in most civilized parts of the world, Medusas are required to wear 'eyeblinders', which are attached via leather straps that go around the head and under the chin.  They're apparently some sort of intricate bondage contraption that requires a full minute to don or remove. :P

And if you'd like to fit the sisters into the Eberron Campaign Setting, it sounds like they'd fit in quite nicely in the Eldeen Reaches, a northern country primarily covered in a massive forest.  It's home to several Druidic sects, and the sisters sound like they would have grown up in a community with strong ties to the Greensingers sect, which is a fey-oriented Druid group. ^^

You are so helpful, Kunoichi.  I bestow upon you a GM tag if this game ever lifts up off the ground.

::anoints::  You don't want to know what I just anointed you with. ;)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Kunoichi

Oh, don't I? ;)

But more seriously, I'm happy to help out. ^^ I've got some knowledge of both the system and the setting, and I enjoy looking through books and figuring out good character options.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 10, 2013, 12:26:43 PM
Oh, don't I? ;)

But more seriously, I'm happy to help out. ^^ I've got some knowledge of both the system and the setting, and I enjoy looking through books and figuring out good character options.

You are -very- good at that.  I'm glad that you like it.  I personally hate it. :)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

EroticFantasyAuthor

Might do a custom setting then, have them happen upon a portal recently, how does that sound? They would be new additions to the Green Dragon Inn if we went with that setup.

Kimera

I'm still not ntirely sure I'll go for a medusa. Still looking over some other ideas and concepts

EroticFantasyAuthor

If it helps, I think a Medusa would be awesome. Always liked the picture in the Pathfinder Bestiary, good inspiration.

Kunoichi

Yeah, I think you could probably play something like a Medusa Bard and wind up with both a compelling character and a reasonably powerful build. ^^

Kimera

Guess we'll have a full female group then :p

Kunoichi

Phantom's two characters are both male, but it certainly does seem like there'll be a female majority.  Of course, I doubt that's something he'll be complaining about. :P

So, since you're going with a Medusa, any interest in getting a DC 31 Fort save on that Petrifying Gaze of yours? ;D

Edit: Also, if you really want an extra male character or two in the game, I wouldn't mind building some sort of monstrous manservant who would have been sent out from Droaam alongside your character.  A Medusa and a Gargoyle would make for a rather interesting duo, for example...

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 10, 2013, 09:03:48 PM
Phantom's two characters are both male, but it certainly does seem like there'll be a female majority.  Of course, I doubt that's something he'll be complaining about. :P

So, since you're going with a Medusa, any interest in getting a DC 31 Fort save on that Petrifying Gaze of yours? ;D

Edit: Also, if you really want an extra male character or two in the game, I wouldn't mind building some sort of monstrous manservant who would have been sent out from Droaam alongside your character.  A Medusa and a Gargoyle would make for a rather interesting duo, for example...

Phantom certainly doesn't mind having the only men in the campaign.  Moohoohaha.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Kimera

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 10, 2013, 09:03:48 PM

hard to say no to that  ;D

Not sure what class I would give her though. Bard sounds nice, but a snake themed druid or cleric might also be fun.

Alternatively, a drider also came to mind. With it's 10 levels savage progression granting wizard spells and the other class perhaps being cleric to give divine spells ;)

Then again, in eberron driders are somewhat different aren't they?

Kunoichi

Yep.  Mostly because the Drow are pretty drastically different, being a mostly tribal people who live on the far-off continent of Xen'drik.

As for getting the DC 31 Fort save on your Gaze, that's fairly easy.  It's Charisma-based, so the key to start is to pump that stat up as high as possible.  18 base, plus 4 racial, 2 from level, and a +6 item would get you Charisma 30.

After that, take the Ability Focus and Irresistible Gaze feats, and spend more of your starting wealth on a Veil of Allure, and that will be +6 to your Gaze attack, as well as +2 on Enchantment spell DCs.

The total for your save DC from there is 10 + half your hit dice from class levels (5) + Charisma modifier (10) + an extra 6 from feats and items.  That totals up to 31. ^^

That almost absurdly high Charisma score should also help you be useful in other areas, too.  I recommended Bard for the other half of your gestalt, mostly for the 6+Int skills more than the spellcasting, but you could also probably do quite well as a Sorcerer, Wilder, or any other class with a strong Charisma focus.

Kimera

A medusa paladin/blackguard would also be something

Kunoichi

You'd have really high saves, at least, though Medusas aren't really built for melee combat. ^^; Warlock would be another possible option, and there might be some useful prestige classes out there, as well.  I'll have to look into it more when I get back from classes in a couple of hours.

Kimera

not that familiar with the 3.5 warlock to be honest.

Kunoichi

It's sort of a spellcasting class, but instead of getting access to several spells, with limited castings per day, it gets access to a limited number of spell-like abilities that it can use at-will.

Kimera

Sounds interesting. Will have to take a look at that then.

Kunoichi

Alright. ^^ The spell-like abilities are called Invocations.  The class is in Complete Arcane, and there are a few extra invocations in Complete Mage and Dragon Magic.

Kimera

As another character concept, I'm also toying with the idea of reviving/adapting this character for this game: Arachne

She's basically a drider divine oracle.