[Extreme](Pathfinder){High Level}World Destruction {LAUNCHED}

Started by Wintercat, May 30, 2011, 08:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Wheresmycow on June 06, 2011, 12:47:07 AM
Oh, question been meaning to ask: before game starts, are our characters going to meeting each other for the first time, will some of the characters have already met some, or do we all know of each other?

I'd been wondering the same thing, I kinda think the idea of them having been together a couple months does add some ease in the beginning. Winter?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Wintercat

I honestly did not recall that bit about getting spells cheaper by copying from another wizard's spellbook. My bad on that at least, but then again, powerful wizards are -far and wide- in that world now.

I am seeing it as the characters having arrived to the town where the word has spread that the Sage was last seen at, at least according to rumors, and starting the game there. I will try and have the thread going on soon, just waiting the last characters to be done for that purpose. Mainly because it might be awkward without them.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wintercat on June 06, 2011, 12:47:43 PM
I honestly did not recall that bit about getting spells cheaper by copying from another wizard's spellbook. My bad on that at least, but then again, powerful wizards are -far and wide- in that world now.

I am seeing it as the characters having arrived to the town where the word has spread that the Sage was last seen at, at least according to rumors, and starting the game there. I will try and have the thread going on soon, just waiting the last characters to be done for that purpose. Mainly because it might be awkward without them.

Like I said .. all is left is tranfering the stuff from herolab to plothook.

Wheresmycow

Quote from: Wintercat on June 06, 2011, 12:47:43 PM

Would it be alright if some of the characters knew at least someone else?
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

Wintercat

They should have had the chance to at least hear from one another a bit, unless they were purposefully keeping silent about themselves and keeping others from learning it as well. Given the times, the powerful people tend to get noticed eventually at least.

I'm waiting the last characters to be completed before posting up the intro, but I plan to start this game on this Friday if possible, earlier if I get the sheets. In case someone cant return their character by then, well alright I'll just expect it as soon as possible.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Wheresmycow

Quote from: Wintercat on June 07, 2011, 04:00:03 AM
They should have had the chance to at least hear from one another a bit, unless they were purposefully keeping silent about themselves and keeping others from learning it as well. Given the times, the powerful people tend to get noticed eventually at least.

I'm waiting the last characters to be completed before posting up the intro, but I plan to start this game on this Friday if possible, earlier if I get the sheets. In case someone cant return their character by then, well alright I'll just expect it as soon as possible.
Ah, so some of the characters would have some rumors about them that others might have heard about.
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

Wintercat

It is an optional thing.

Anyhow, Starting up next Friday, 10th of June, this game will launch.

I've been informed a single player might not be there at the start, but the player list is the set 7 and I don't plan on altering it.

Are you ready to face the challenge? Do you have what it takes to change the fate of this dying world?

Will you be its saviors.. or will you hand it over to destruction?

Most importantly, will you give the Lords of Enthropy a very, very bad day?

We shall see.

Your characters will be big fish in the pond as the game starts, with the suffering and pain spread out through the dying lands showing how many have been cut down while the few stand up still and remain.

It doesn't mean it will be easy for them. Big players still face big challenges as well.
A&A

Wheresmycow

Awesome stuff on all accounts.  Brand is ready and waiting to kick some ass.
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

Black Howling

Wintercat

A&A

Lady Lunarius

^_^ YAY I should have her by today to you. I'll have my own comp with full net access by Monday though. <3 or Tuesday <3
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's