News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

always make me want to lick her sweaty body

Cyra

adroitgrayman

Is trying to hide her assets under her hands.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cyra

Wishes it was me he was kissing like that.

adroitgrayman

Imagines how would it feel to get in that position replacing the one with herself.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cyra

I do!
Wishes it was his hands on my...assets :-*

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Hi sweetheart...
Insanity is a naughty voyeur and is thinking he wants to play instead of watch.

Insanityenviesme

Cy is a sexy angel who wants to know what it feels like to walk on the dark side
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

*LMFAO*  Been there done that sweetness!

Insanity wants to understand what sweetness tastes like.

Insanityenviesme

wants to have a different pair of hands on her instead of hers
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

cirdanf

I would offer... to get my hands on there
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

KikuLei

Is trying to hit puberty. ' You can do it little Timmy! '

cirdanf

www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

KikuLei

TheLegionary

has changed her avatar for a sexier one

KikuLei

Is going to see what the mouth below him is used for. XD

adroitgrayman

Is just waiting for my lips to explore the heat of redness over her lips and more....

KikuLei

Is going to see more than one pair of lips if he keeps sweet talking.

adroitgrayman

*Would love not only to see but to .... LOL*

Would surely love and would never regret on giving all the lips to me for further exploration in the ways... that... she might not have even imagined before.

KikuLei

C:) Is going to get spanked.

adroitgrayman

Is going to hear some cooing moans and whispers with an exciting spank in return.

KikuLei