Started by Queen Cuppy, March 01, 2022, 01:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Cuppy

Name:
Tamara, Cuppy, Your Majesty :p
Time Zone:
PST
Posting Frequency & Length:
Between 1-7 days. Sometimes my muse isn't feeling like writing at that moment, or my mental health
has taken a hit, but I do my best to get out a reply as soon as I am able. I strive for between 2-3 paragraphs, depending on what is being said or done. But I understand that sometimes there isn't much to say since the characters are just having a chat, so I don't mind one paragraph when needed.
Writing Tense:
Third person
Writing Medium:
On-Site only

Welcome to my realm of coffee, all who stumble upon it. If you're looking for a warm cup of coffee/tea and meaningful writing experiences, you've come to the right place :heart:

› What I want from everyone else, that's simple. All I want is for people to do their best to match what I put out, as well as not ghost me. If there is something bothering you, just let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you. Not everyone is able to write all the time, and I get that, so let me know if the time in-between is going to be longer than what I listed or if you want to stop the roleplay.

› If you do not come to me with either an idea of your own or something from my request thread, chances are I won't respond. I need ideas to feel motivated to write, and if there are none, I won't want to write.

› If I consistently see posts under a paragraph long and it is not corrected, I may end the roleplay. I work hard on my roleplays, and I expect the same from others. It's not that big of an ask, so please do your best :)

Blood Doll 

This one could go one of two ways. PM me if you want to hear both ideas.

Academy For Vampires

Ever since the first Emperor founded the academy five hundred years ago, as a safe place for both Pureblood vampires and turned vampires alike, noblemen and royalty have sent their heirs and spares there in order to gain the skills necessary to take over Fortune 500 companies and kingdoms. They spend four years in the same environment, building relationships and alliances that will last a lifetime. But, there are a group of elite students that think there time would be better spent pursuing other.. extracurricular activities. MC will be a new arrival at the beginning of what is sure to be a memorable school year full of drama and surprises, unaware of what the pureblood vampires have in store for their own version of the 500th Year Celebrations. YC would either be one of the elite group of Purebloods, or a professor who sees MC for who she really is.

Mini Plot Ideas

› Girl who falls through to a different reality from a world of humans to a world of supernatural beings.

› The youngest daughter of a king gets put into a convent shortly after birth, after a prophecy is foretold that would see her as the bride of the emperor who is a vampire, which her family despises despite him being an emperor.

› A reincarnation of a man's slain love is discovered, but she is set to marry another man.

› A college of elite vampires which takes in its first human. But really her vampiric nature could be locked away after a traumatic event in her past, which is now painfully coming to the surface shortly after arriving, which her destined mate senses and has to turn her before she goes insane.

› A magic dampener is placed on a young princess at birth, to prevent her from tapping into the magic that is forbidden in her kingdom. While on the journey to another country to marry a foreign king, an accident occurs and her magic dampening necklace is torn from her neck.

› A young woman goes on vacation on her own after years of never being allowed to leave her home, only to find that everyone is looking at her very strangely.. as if they've seen her face before.

KINKS

› Supernatural Beings (Vampires, Elves, Werewolves)
    › Corruption
    › Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy
    ›
    ›
    ›

PAIRINGS

Vampire x Human
                  Werewolf x Human
                  Arranged Marriage
                  Professor x Student
                  Mafia Don x Hostage

"You're mad. Bonkers. Off your head... But I'll tell you a secret... some of the best people are."

Request Thread & F-List

Queen Cuppy

"You're mad. Bonkers. Off your head... But I'll tell you a secret... some of the best people are."

Request Thread & F-List

Queen Cuppy

Looking for someone to do a vampire roleplay with me :)

Request Thread & F-List

Queen Cuppy

Request Thread & F-List

Queen Cuppy

Request Thread & F-List

Queen Cuppy

Bump :) Special interest this month is: Mafia Don X Hostage or something with werewolves.

Request Thread & F-List

Queen Cuppy

(Bump <3 Would love to do something involving an arranged marriage with a 'beauty and the beast' types of personalities :*

Request Thread & F-List