AV Campus [Freeform Sandbox][Always Recruiting!][Seeking female actors!]

Started by Lynnette, March 14, 2019, 06:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynn

Actor Sheet
”So, what’s your name?”
My parents named me Kagamori Makina, but I’m not a huge fan of stiff formalities. I’d much rather people casually refer to me as Maki or by whatever nickname people manage to come up with. It just feels more personal and friendly that way.

”And your age?”
I turned 20 a few months ago, but people often tend to think of me as being a bit younger. I might not officially be a teenager anymore, but I’m sure I could still pass as if I tried.

”I hope you don’t mind us asking, what’s your sexual orientation?”
Uh, my sexual orientation? Umm right, you’ll need to know that won’t you?
I’m heterosexual... I think? I mean I wouldn’t mind fooling around with another woman for a bit if that’s what the director requires. But I’m pretty sure my best work will be done when I’m working with at least one guy in the scene. I don’t mind sharing though... or being shared for that matter.

”Thank you for sharing, I know it’s a bit personal. Why do you want to become an AV-actor, and why do you think we should chose you?”
I know this isn’t the best thing to share with people in an interview like this... but I wanted to be honest and open about why I want to grasp this opportunity so badly. I want to get back at a certain someone in my past... my boyfriend... or at least he was until a few months ago. I don’t want to spend too much talking about him, so I’m just going to say he cheated on me with my best friend... and I really want to make him regret it. I want him to see me once I become a professional so he’ll be forced to realize what he could have had with me. I know that doesn’t sound very good, but I really think I can use these feelings to propel me upward in the AV-industry. Revenge isn’t everything though. You might not believe me seeing me now, but I used to be pretty reserved and reclusive during my high school years. I was always interested in... sexual things, but was too much of a prude to act on any of it. I want to throw myself in the deep end now and learn everything there is to learn. I might be a novice, but that also makes me a blank canvas ready to be turned into someone’s masterpiece.

”Do you have any experience in AV-production or acting? How about sexual experience in general?”
I don’t have any experience in production, and I don’t know if my acting skills are any good... I’ve never really done either of those outside the brief mandatory classes I took back in high school, and obviously none of that was adult oriented. But with that said, I also don’t think I’ll need to act too much. I’m ready to learn, eager to succeed, and knowing that my ex would disapprove of me is a bottomless well of motivation.......   
........Ugh fine, my sexual experience right? I don’t want to admit this, but I’ve only ever slept with one guy. And as you already know he wasn’t all that into me, emotionally or literally.

”Anything you think would put you ahead of others?”
That’s a little hard to answer without knowing who the others are don’t you think?
I’m kidding. Let me think for a bit...
I’m young, energetic, an enthusiastic learner, eager to succeed, and willing to do whatever it takes.... So nope, I think the others will be more or less like myself when it comes to what we can offer. I guess you’ll just have to take your chances, though I’m pretty certain there aren’t many that are as determined to succeed as much as I am.

”Hmm, alright, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? What have you done so far, until applying here? Anything notable you want to share about yourself?”
Sure, I guess I’ll start by listing off a few simple stats about myself. I was born and raised by two loving parents in Shizuoka, I’m the younger of two sisters, I’m definitely more of a cat person that a dog person, and my favorite season is autumn. I was pretty average in middle school, but when my parents decided to send my big sis off to Kyoto University I decided it was a good time for me to start supporting myself. I’ve been working as a waitress for almost five years now I think... with experience in both cafe’s and traditional ryokan’s.

”Any hobbies? Doesn’t have to be related to AV, just in general”
I’m a little all over the place when it comes to my hobbies. As I mentioned earlier I used to be quite the recluse, and I spent a lot of time with my nose between the pages of a book; usually some sappy story about love and friendship. I spent a lot of time handling a needle too since I’ve always loved sewing, stitching and patching things up. I wasn’t too happy with how reclusive and indoorsy that made me sound though, so I’ve started to spend a lot more time being active, cycling to neighboring prefectures, exercising at the gym, and more recently amateur boxing.

”Alright, that would be all, thank you for your time. We’ll get back to you as soon as we have the results ready. Have a nice day.”
(Interview segment ends)

Appearance: Makina stands a little over five feet tall, and has a slender build that’s been gradually toned over the past few years. Despite spending quite a fair amount of time outdoors she maintains a light complexion that’s unmarred besides her ears being pierced. She tends towards loose fitting casual clothing as her sizeable bust can make things a bit constricting and uncomfortable.
Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview: Makina can get quite irritated when people criticize or question her sexual performance. Being told that she was boring in bed by her ex-boyfriend during a heated exchange scarred her a lot deeper than she’s willing to let on.

Character Ons: Vaginal, Kissing, Cuddling, Other Vanilla Stuff, Oral Sex
Character Maybe: Threesomes, Exhibitionism/Filming, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Cosplay, Roleplay Setups, Blindfolds, Femdom,
Character Offs: Physical Abuse, Body Waste,
-Player Ons/Offs thread-

Lynnette

Quote from: Rynn on March 18, 2019, 08:16:07 AM
Actor Sheet
”So, what’s your name?”
My parents named me Kagamori Makina, but I’m not a huge fan of stiff formalities. I’d much rather people casually refer to me as Maki or by whatever nickname people manage to come up with. It just feels more personal and friendly that way.

”And your age?”
I turned 20 a few months ago, but people often tend to think of me as being a bit younger. I might not officially be a teenager anymore, but I’m sure I could still pass as if I tried.

Uh, my sexual orientation? Umm right, you’ll need to know that won’t you?
I’m heterosexual... I think? I mean I wouldn’t mind fooling around with another woman for a bit if that’s what the director requires. But I’m pretty sure my best work will be done when I’m working with at least one guy in the scene. I don’t mind sharing though... or being shared for that matter.

”Thank you for sharing, I know it’s a bit personal. Why do you want to become an AV-actor, and why do you think we should chose you?”
I know this isn’t the best thing to share with people in an interview like this... but I wanted to be honest and open about why I want to grasp this opportunity so badly. I want to get back at a certain someone in my past... my boyfriend... or at least he was until a few months ago. I don’t want to spend too much talking about him, so I’m just going to say he cheated on me with my best friend... and I really want to make him regret it. I want him to see me once I become a professional so he’ll be forced to realize what he could have had with me. I know that doesn’t sound very good, but I really think I can use these feelings to propel me upward in the AV-industry. Revenge isn’t everything though. You might not believe me seeing me now, but I used to be pretty reserved and reclusive during my high school years. I was always interested in... sexual things, but was too much of a prude to act on any of it. I want to throw myself in the deep end now and learn everything there is to learn. I might be a novice, but that also makes me a blank canvas ready to be turned into someone’s masterpiece.

”Do you have any experience in AV-production or acting? How about sexual experience in general?”
I don’t have any experience in production, and I don’t know if my acting skills are any good... I’ve never really done either of those outside the brief mandatory classes I took back in high school, and obviously none of that was adult oriented. But with that said, I also don’t think I’ll need to act too much. I’m ready to learn, eager to succeed, and knowing that my ex would disapprove of me is a bottomless well of motivation.......   
........Ugh fine, my sexual experience right? I don’t want to admit this, but I’ve only ever slept with one guy. And as you already know he wasn’t all that into me, emotionally or literally.

That’s a little hard to answer without knowing who the others are don’t you think?
I’m kidding. Let me think for a bit...
I’m young, energetic, an enthusiastic learner, eager to succeed, and willing to do whatever it takes.... So nope, I think the others will be more or less like myself when it comes to what we can offer. I guess you’ll just have to take your chances, though I’m pretty certain there aren’t many that are as determined to succeed as much as I am.

”Hmm, alright, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? What have you done so far, until applying here? Anything notable you want to share about yourself?”
Sure, I guess I’ll start by listing off a few simple stats about myself. I was born and raised by two loving parents in Shizuoka, I’m the younger of two sisters, I’m definitely more of a cat person that a dog person, and my favorite season is autumn. I was pretty average in middle school, but when my parents decided to send my big sis off to Kyoto University I decided it was a good time for me to start supporting myself. I’ve been working as a waitress for almost five years now I think... with experience in both cafe’s and traditional ryokan’s.

I’m a little all over the place when it comes to my hobbies. As I mentioned earlier I used to be quite the recluse, and I spent a lot of time with my nose between the pages of a book; usually some sappy story about love and friendship. I spent a lot of time handling a needle too since I’ve always loved sewing, stitching and patching things up. I wasn’t too happy with how reclusive and indoorsy that made me sound though, so I’ve started to spend a lot more time being active, cycling to neighboring prefectures, exercising at the gym, and more recently amateur boxing.

”Alright, that would be all, thank you for your time. We’ll get back to you as soon as we have the results ready. Have a nice day.”
(Interview segment ends)

Appearance: Makina stands a little over five feet tall, and has a slender build that’s been gradually toned over the past few years. Despite spending quite a fair amount of time outdoors she maintains a light complexion that’s unmarred besides her ears being pierced. She tends towards loose fitting casual clothing as her sizeable bust can make things a bit constricting and uncomfortable.
Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview: Makina can get quite irritated when people criticize or question her sexual performance. Being told that she was boring in bed by her ex-boyfriend during a heated exchange scarred her a lot deeper than she’s willing to let on.

Character Ons: Vaginal, Kissing, Cuddling, Other Vanilla Stuff, Oral Sex
Character Maybe: Threesomes, Exhibitionism/Filming, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Cosplay, Roleplay Setups, Blindfolds, Femdom,
Character Offs: Physical Abuse, Body Waste,
-Player Ons/Offs thread-

Sheet's looking good! I'm assuming she moved to Tokyo after Kyoto? After all, that's where the school's at ^^ If you could clarify that bit, then you're in :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Rynn

Quote from: Lynnette on March 18, 2019, 08:37:49 AM
Sheet's looking good! I'm assuming she moved to Tokyo after Kyoto? After all, that's where the school's at ^^ If you could clarify that bit, then you're in :)
The short answer to your question is "Yes, she'll be moving to Tokyo"

Nitpicking the details, Makina's older sister was the one who went off to study at Kyoto University.
Makina quit schooling after middle school, and has been working in Shizuoka.
Since I was writing the character sheet up in first person, I assumed I was supposed to write the character sheet pre-acceptance.
So she'd have applied to the school, attended the interview, gone home to Shizuoka, and then waited to be accepted.
Once the letter of acceptance came, she'd naturally move to the mandatory on-campus accommodation.

Lynnette

Quote from: Rynn on March 18, 2019, 09:00:29 AM
The short answer to your question is "Yes, she'll be moving to Tokyo"

Nitpicking the details, Makina's older sister was the one who went off to study at Kyoto University.
Makina quit schooling after middle school, and has been working in Shizuoka.
Since I was writing the character sheet up in first person, I assumed I was supposed to write the character sheet pre-acceptance.
So she'd have applied to the school, attended the interview, gone home to Shizuoka, and then waited to be accepted.
Once the letter of acceptance came, she'd naturally move to the mandatory on-campus accommodation.

Makes sense, yeah. The interview is pre-acceptance, so it makes sense, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page :P It looks good, you're in!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Empyrean

Lynn: I'm not sure I understand the rating system but I'll try my best to play along with it. :)

Lynnette

Quote from: Empyrean on March 18, 2019, 09:31:15 AM
Lynn: I'm not sure I understand the rating system but I'll try my best to play along with it. :)

I wouldn't worry too much about it :P I'll give a simple explanation though.

Basically, there's an in-school ranking for all students. The rankings shift based on sales figures, so basically, sell more, and you get higher up. Students are expected to put out several AVs during their two years, so this is where the rankings come in.

All the numbers and whatnot are mostly my headache. From a players' perspective:
When you start off a scene, you pick a theme (Aka. what the shoot revolves around. Exhibitionism, POV or Student-Teacher are good examples for what it could be) as well as two tags. The tags represent what a buyer should be able to find in the movie. For this example, I'll pick Student-teacher (theme), anal, and femdom.

So, when a new shoot starts, you, along with whoever else is taking part in it, pick the title, theme, and the two tags. After this, you go ahead, shoot it (I'll give some more instructions later regarding how this should be done if you have a crew member on board), and when it's done, you tell me, and I look over it, and see how well it caters to the theme and tags given. For instance, if the shoot just barely touches on the femdom-tag, that's a low score. If anal is prevalent (Doesn't have to be constant, but should be somewhat consistent) then it's a high score, so tags should be selected based around what it is you want the shoot to be about. Beyond that, there's not really anything to worry about :P I hope that cleared it up a bit ^^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Tokyorose627

Never done a system involving a dice roll, but it sounds super interesting. Was actually wondering if we were going to have some form of ranking in the school! Excited to learn this new idea, Lynn. :)

JoanieSappho

Production Crew Sheet
”So, what’s your name?”
(Last name first name)
"Uihara Shizu"

”And your age?”
"Twenty!"

"Um, I ... I mean, does it matter? I'm watching the people fuck, I'm not ... I guess both are good."

”Thank you for sharing, I know it’s a bit personal. Why do you want to become AV-crew, and why do you think we should chose you? Also, which subcategory are you applying to?”
"I love watching people. Taking their pictures, recording ... I love it and I know I'm good at it. Won TIFA's amateur division last year, got decently placed in the years before then and I'm just as good with a camcorder as a camera. Oh, filmography, of course."

"Um, I ... well, there was this guy and I have ... you know, sucked a dick once or twice, although I wasn't able to get a good photo of him cumming, which I'm going to do next time, that's for sure. I've photographed a few people but nothing major or, really, professional yet. And I've not, um, been on the other side of the camera, either."

"I know how to make use of the light in a scene, how to properly capture motion, I'm not going to just be pointing a camera at some people fucking and leaving it at that. I'm good at what I do and I take pride in showing that with what I record."

”Hmm, alright, could you tell a bit more about yourself? What have you done so far, until applying here? Anything notable you want to share about yourself?”
"So far? Mostly just take pictures, really. I do quite like that. Landscapes sometimes, animals fairly often, but mostly people. W-with their consent, of course! Some pictures for magazines and competitions, that sort of thing."

"Hiking, camping, I play the piano, I also like people-watching a lot."

”Anything else you want to share that didn’t fit with any of the previous questions?”
"N... no?"

(Interview segment ends)

Appearance: Shizu is quite short and has a body type best described as 'thicc' in modern parlance.
Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview: She really likes to watch and doesn't always ask first. If anyone wants her to be quietly watching/recording off-set scenes, let me know. And if anyone wants to catch her taking these pictures and blackmail her into doing ... things, I am totally down for that. Also, she's really good with rope but hasn't had much of a chance to get anyone else involved, but she does really want to take some good shibari pictures.

Character Ons: Voyeurism, oral, public masturbation, orgasm denial, bondage
Character Maybe: Blackmail, anal, multiple penetration
Character Offs: More than mild pain, toilet stuff

Lynnette

Retuned the scores a little. Nothing major, but the max is now 50, and I changed some weighing so tag 2 and tag 3 are weighed equally. Tag 1 has been changed into theme, and the roll is now 25. Beyond that, not much has changed, no sweeping changes.

Quote from: JoanieSappho on March 18, 2019, 09:57:33 AM
Production Crew Sheet
”So, what’s your name?”
(Last name first name)
"Uihara Shizu"

”And your age?”
"Twenty!"

"Um, I ... I mean, does it matter? I'm watching the people fuck, I'm not ... I guess both are good."

”Thank you for sharing, I know it’s a bit personal. Why do you want to become AV-crew, and why do you think we should chose you? Also, which subcategory are you applying to?”
"I love watching people. Taking their pictures, recording ... I love it and I know I'm good at it. Won TIFA's amateur division last year, got decently placed in the years before then and I'm just as good with a camcorder as a camera. Oh, filmography, of course."

"Um, I ... well, there was this guy and I have ... you know, sucked a dick once or twice, although I wasn't able to get a good photo of him cumming, which I'm going to do next time, that's for sure. I've photographed a few people but nothing major or, really, professional yet. And I've not, um, been on the other side of the camera, either."

"I know how to make use of the light in a scene, how to properly capture motion, I'm not going to just be pointing a camera at some people fucking and leaving it at that. I'm good at what I do and I take pride in showing that with what I record."

”Hmm, alright, could you tell a bit more about yourself? What have you done so far, until applying here? Anything notable you want to share about yourself?”
"So far? Mostly just take pictures, really. I do quite like that. Landscapes sometimes, animals fairly often, but mostly people. W-with their consent, of course! Some pictures for magazines and competitions, that sort of thing."

"Hiking, camping, I play the piano, I also like people-watching a lot."

”Anything else you want to share that didn’t fit with any of the previous questions?”
"N... no?"

(Interview segment ends)

Appearance: Shizu is quite short and has a body type best described as 'thicc' in modern parlance.
Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview: She really likes to watch and doesn't always ask first. If anyone wants her to be quietly watching/recording off-set scenes, let me know. And if anyone wants to catch her taking these pictures and blackmail her into doing ... things, I am totally down for that. Also, she's really good with rope but hasn't had much of a chance to get anyone else involved, but she does really want to take some good shibari pictures.

Character Ons: Voyeurism, oral, public masturbation, orgasm denial, bondage
Character Maybe: Blackmail, anal, multiple penetration
Character Offs: More than mild pain, toilet stuff

Looking good Joanie!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Rynn

Random question, since I just remembered something pretty trivial.
What's the legal age of drinking in this roleplay? Will it be sticking to real laws in Japan which set it at 20, or will it be lowered to 18?
Does the answer matter? Not really. As I said, it's a pretty trivial question :P

Lynnette

Quote from: Rynn on March 18, 2019, 11:58:55 AM
Random question, since I just remembered something pretty trivial.
What's the legal age of drinking in this roleplay? Will it be sticking to real laws in Japan which set it at 20, or will it be lowered to 18?
Does the answer matter? Not really. As I said, it's a pretty trivial question :P

We'll be sticking to legal drinking age. Not to say it's hard to get alcohol if you're younger, Japan isn't the most strict on this stuff from what I remember, generally go with someone who's of age and you're fine. Plus, plenty of older fellow students who can buy stuff :P
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

JoanieSappho

I mean, I'm sure the older students wouldn't accept 'favours' for getting stuff for their younger classmates ...  :P

Lynnette

Quote from: JoanieSappho on March 18, 2019, 12:17:40 PM
I mean, I'm sure the older students wouldn't accept 'favours' for getting stuff for their younger classmates ...  :P

Oh of couuuuuurse not.

That being said despite it being illegal it's not being followed at all.
https://www.tofugu.com/japan/underage-drinking-in-japan/
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Lynnette on March 18, 2019, 12:18:45 PM
Oh of couuuuuurse not.

That being said despite it being illegal it's not being followed at all.
https://www.tofugu.com/japan/underage-drinking-in-japan/

Most drinking laws, really, other than the "No one gets any!" ones tend to not give a shit if you're a year or two off, it seems.

Lynnette

Quote from: JoanieSappho on March 18, 2019, 12:21:58 PM
Most drinking laws, really, other than the "No one gets any!" ones tend to not give a shit if you're a year or two off, it seems.

Well, a lot of governments don't want to punish the kid, but rather the vendor. Here, I don't think it's punishable to drink when you're under 18, but it's illegal (And quite punishable) to sell it to someone underage.

Now if the younger characters know how easy it is to get alcohol, that's up to the individual characters, if you want yours to not know anything and just assume it's super punishable to even try to buy, go for it.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Lynnette on March 18, 2019, 12:25:33 PM
Well, a lot of governments don't want to punish the kid, but rather the vendor. Here, I don't think it's punishable to drink when you're under 18, but it's illegal (And quite punishable) to sell it to someone underage.

Now if the younger characters know how easy it is to get alcohol, that's up to the individual characters, if you want yours to not know anything and just assume it's super punishable to even try to buy, go for it.

Oh, yeah. Not selling directly to them, but indirectly isn't a big thing.
And Robin's used to being legal now and will be quite pouty when he's told he can get nailed on camera but can't have a drink.  :P

Writersblockade

*laughs* this sounds awesome. So you guys need another director? I'd be happy to make something up for this
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Lynnette

Quote from: Writersblockade on March 18, 2019, 04:03:49 PM
*laughs* this sounds awesome. So you guys need another director? I'd be happy to make something up for this

Yup, could definitely use more directors/camera-people. I'll probably make a tally on the front page so I can keep track too, honestly I've lost it lately thanks to all these amazing sheets :P
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Lynnette

Added a tally of current approved sheets, looks like we're actually pretty balanced in terms of male and female. I didn't count Pdragon's sheets, given that he hasn't strictly said he'd be joining. It's leaning slightly towards more female characters, but that's usually the better way it can lean, so :P Tally can be found on the first page ^^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kimera

Working on my female production char as well. Hope to get her done soonish

Snake

I'm watching this with interest  it I dunno if I have a character for it.

Lynnette

Quote from: Kimera on March 18, 2019, 04:28:44 PM
Working on my female production char as well. Hope to get her done soonish

Happy to hear, looking forward to it ^^

Quote from: Snake on March 18, 2019, 05:15:51 PM
I'm watching this with interest  it I dunno if I have a character for it.

If you want any help figuring it out, I'd be happy to help. Currently, we could use both crew and actors, so go for whichever one you want more ^^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

The Timid Thief

Production Crew Sheet
”So, what’s your name?”

Date Atomu
”Date? Isn't that the name of that big time action sta-?”

Never heard of him.
”And your age?”

18. I know, the fact I dressed so well probably threw you off a tad.

”... Sure... Anyways, I hope you don’t mind us asking, what’s your sexual orientation?”

Like an arrow in a library, I might seem straight but the answer is quite curious... Submissively at least. If I wanted someone under me, I've got women and pillows for that. ((Bi-curious submissively, straight dominantly))

”...Thank you for sharing, I know it’s a bit personal. Why do you want to become AV-crew, and why do you think we should chose you? Also, which subcategory are you applying to?”

Well I will cut to the chase a bit for you. I might not be the best with lights, and technical aspects, and the only thing I ever edited was early internet combo videos that you DO NOT want to find, I'm a good writer. I've got so many twisted fantasies in this noggin, that if you cracked it open you'd be able to count the kinks like rings on a tree. So I think you'd be doing yourself a disservice leaving me out of it. Any garden needs someone good to plant that initial seed right? Well I'm a gardener. It's just that instead of flowers and trees, I find ways to justify titjobs, elevator sex and bondage.

... I mean I've written a few things that are best left to the dungeons of hormonal high school experimentation, but I've never been on the set in one. Unless you count the kinda wet dreams where the sheets need to hit the washer, then yeah. I have been. Sexually... Well if I had game, I wouldn't exactly be trying to coach others into living out my late night fantasies, would I?

If my portfolio doesn't convince you, I look fantastic in leather and latex. And my ass is killer.

There isn't much to put myself ahead of the curve. I had quite the...family reputation, so it seemed I would be a disappointment unless I somehow learned how to cure cancer while doing a perfect triple axel on a skating rink. But I at least hold a few arcade high scores that I'm sure no one has beat. Even if a lot of them were through breaking fighting game code. Did you know a lot of those early 90's games d-...

You're not interested in that, you're here for me, aren't you? Well, I wasn't the biggest personality after graduation either. I wrote a few commercial jingles you might have heard but... I think those things are better left in the past, right? Like that one time we thought we'd revolutionize the hip hop world with some friends in class, only to become the laughing stock of the town... Let's just leave those all in the past.

Let's just start off again. I'm an amazing writer that has commercial experience, and can easily beat you in anything relating to joysticks, innuendo not included.

Writing, fighting games and the occasional drug and alcohol fueled trip through a spiritual journey.

Well... You mentioned it earlier but if you're ever looking for an actor to fill in, I wouldn't mind...y'know being apart of it all...
”Well there was always the acting stream if you were interested in that..."
Nah, there's not really a market for guys like me.
”Nonsense, there's a market for everyone. If you want I can grab you a for-"
Well let's just say there's various family and legal obligations that prevent my name on being on...one of these boxes. Just imagine your most awkward family dinner and throw in a Defamation of Character Lawsuit on top of that...
”...Well...Alright, that would be all, thank you for your time. We’ll get back to you as soon as we have the results ready. Have a nice day.”
(Interview segment ends)

Appearance: A shortish male with short, punkish hair and a cocky grin. As smug as they get, with shining blue eyes, and mostly pale and unweathered skin, minus a few cut and scars on his palms and fingers.
Anything else that doesn’t fit with the interview: A very...hands on sort of writer.

Character Ons: Vanilla, BDSM (Submissive), giving or receiving oral, anal and dominating bimbos!~
Character Maybe: Dubcon, Gangbangs
Character Offs: Other than bodily waste, not really!~

Player Ons/Offs thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=60821