News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on June 17, 2014, 03:03:30 PM
its the same way or scott too, he doesn't like attachments. scared of them haha. so that could work

Sounds good to me. He can be a part of her weekly poker game if you want. Give them a way to actually interact and such.

Quote from: Amelita on June 17, 2014, 03:09:31 PM
6 works for me :P

And I was thinking very comfortable. My muses were talking about sitting around in the living room shirtless when she wakes up and throwing their hands up all appalled going "OI it's shirtless wednesday!" and snickering into their beers.

Or that might have been mostly my muses being asses.

Whatever haha

6 it is ;D

And why do I feel like Missy is gonna have to be the responsible one? :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Josietta

I have all but my history written! Yay me!

Does this look okay so far?

WIP for Hope Stafford

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Hope Stafford
Nickname: Preacher Girl (though not by any friends or to her face)
Character's Birthdate and Age: September 21, 1999 -  17 years old
Place of Birth: New Brook
Current Residence: New Brook, in a small two story house just outside the main town near a small to average sized Methodist Church

Education: Some High School - up through 10th grade
Hobbies: Drawing, Music, Hiking/Running

~APPEARANCE~

Hair: Long Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’5”
Physical Description: Hope is a slight little slender girl. She is very agile and lithe in stature with a grace that befits her etiquette and upbringing. She has long toned legs and an average sized ample bosom. Hope is lovely and yet doesn’t show any signs of arrogance or ego toward how she looks. She usually dresses for comfort but on Sundays and church nights she is always seen wearing the proper dress attire.
Distinguishing Features: Hope has no tattoos or piercings.
Character Model: Barbara Pavlin

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:

Charismatic - Hope is full of charisma and is often said to be the sweetest and most kind girl people have met.
Trusting - Hope trusts people all too often. This is both a good and bad thing for her. She always gives everyone the benefit of a doubt and trusts them until that person shows reason to do otherwise.
Hopeless Romantic - Hope believes that romance and love is everlasting and that everyone in the world has their soulmate somewhere, its all a matter of finding them. Due to this she is very bright eyed and loving to most anyone she comes in contact with.
Adventurous - Hope is always up for an adventure. Usually it involves treks through the wilderness hiking. She hopes one day she can travel the world and see what is out there but for now she is under the very close and protective watch of her father.
Smart with more than average common sense -- her ability to determine if something is logical or just plain common sense isn’t anything too outstanding but its one of her qualities that some people she has known seems to lack.
Naive - Hope is hopelessly naive (no pun intended). She often takes things for face value and doesn’t consider that people can be truly evil and cruel beings.

History: WIP

Family:

NPCS:

Joseph Stafford - FatherNPC
58 years old Minister for Harper United Methodist Church

Joseph Stafford is an old school man with a heart of gold but maintains high Christian beliefs, especially where his only child and daughter, Hope, is concerned. He is a righteous man and follows a straight and narrow path in life. He is always willing to help out those in need and often contributes charitable funds or food to those in need. He is getting older in age but he is still as strong and stubborn as he was thirty years ago.

Lillian Harper Stafford - MotherNPC
Deceased at age 55 from Breast Cancer - Former Housewife/Mother

Lillian was head of many programs in the town to help out the children and those in need of assistance. She often made welcome baskets for those who were new and always held town meetings for women who needed to talk. She also had a sewing circle that made blankets and hats for various charities and those overseas. Since her death, Hope has tried to pick up where she left off but failed more times than not.

George and Pearl Harper - Maternal GrandparentsNPC
Both have been deceased for the last ten years (only months apart of natural causes)

George and Pearl lived in Tampa, Florida the last fifteen years of their life. They visited their daughter often in Louisiana but didn’t see Hope much after she was born. Both of her grandparents became too ill to travel and died just before her seventh birthday. They were church going people who were proud of their daughter for marrying a minister.

Richard and Patty Stafford - Paternal Grandparents NPC
Ages 75 and 73 respectively - both retired

Hopes grandparents on her father’s side were always very well to do. They were both in the medical field at one point. Her grandpapa Richard was a neurosurgeon and Grandma Patty was a Cardiologist. Both of them retired at the same time and spent much of their time on cruise ships and travelling the world. They don’t really see their son and his family much and have only ever met Hope once, when her mother passed away. Though each year they send her money for her birthday and have a trust fund set up for her upon their passing as she was their only grandchild.

Connections:

Marty Haines - Friends
Hope met Marty through her father when the New Covenant Baptist Church needed someone to take over ministry services there. They are just starting to get to know one another but so far Hope thinks he is the sweetest and a nice looking guy to be a minister. Of course her father sees Marty has a light at the end of Hope's marriage tunnel. However, Hope, isn't so sure. She doesn't know what love is but she is certainly more than happy to be friends with the minister and see where it goes. 

Likes: Going for hikes, Running, Cool bodies of water on Hot Summer Days, music - especially playing piano (as it reminds her of her mom), art, musicals, Playacting, romance novels - contemporary christian styled of course, baking - especially cookies, trying new food, flowers - mostly daisies, tulips, and daffodils.
Dislikes: Being snowed in,tomatoes, snakes, rude pushy people
Fears & Phobias: Being alone in the dark, dying alone
Worst Memory: When her mother died from a short sudden battle with the late stages of breast cancer.
Best Memory(ies): When she got to play Maria in the Sound of Music in the school play.
Favorite Animal(s): frogs, turtles, and puppies

O/O's:

+ Sweetness
+ Thoughtful Kind Hearts
+ Honesty and Charm
+ Intelligence
+ Sense of Humor
((Below are ideas of what she thinks she might like but has never experienced, only read about))
+ Romance
+ Seduction
+ Kissing
+ Build Up and Suspense

- Rudeness
- Bad Hygiene
- Poor Etiquette
- Pushy and Arrogant People

((Hope is an innocent and really knows nothing she likes or dislikes in sexual situations so this is left open to RP though my Player Offs should be considered.))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Amelita

Quote from: Kokaine on June 17, 2014, 03:23:53 PM
Sounds good to me. He can be a part of her weekly poker game if you want. Give them a way to actually interact and such.

6 it is ;D

And why do I feel like Missy is gonna have to be the responsible one? :P

Because you're a smart cookie :P

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

Looks good so far Josi!

And d'awww... all the love for my lil Reeses Pieces. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Josietta on June 17, 2014, 03:26:15 PM
I have all but my history written! Yay me!

Does this look okay so far?

WIP for Hope Stafford

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Hope Stafford
Nickname: Preacher Girl (though not by any friends or to her face)
Character's Birthdate and Age: September 21, 1999 -  17 years old
Place of Birth: New Brook
Current Residence: New Brook, in a small two story house just outside the main town near a small to average sized Methodist Church

Education: Some High School - up through 10th grade
Hobbies: Drawing, Music, Hiking/Running

~APPEARANCE~

Hair: Long Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’5”
Physical Description: Hope is a slight little slender girl. She is very agile and lithe in stature with a grace that befits her etiquette and upbringing. She has long toned legs and an average sized ample bosom. Hope is lovely and yet doesn’t show any signs of arrogance or ego toward how she looks. She usually dresses for comfort but on Sundays and church nights she is always seen wearing the proper dress attire.
Distinguishing Features: Hope has no tattoos or piercings.
Character Model: Barbara Pavlin

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:

Charismatic - Hope is full of charisma and is often said to be the sweetest and most kind girl people have met.
Trusting - Hope trusts people all too often. This is both a good and bad thing for her. She always gives everyone the benefit of a doubt and trusts them until that person shows reason to do otherwise.
Hopeless Romantic - Hope believes that romance and love is everlasting and that everyone in the world has their soulmate somewhere, its all a matter of finding them. Due to this she is very bright eyed and loving to most anyone she comes in contact with.
Adventurous - Hope is always up for an adventure. Usually it involves treks through the wilderness hiking. She hopes one day she can travel the world and see what is out there but for now she is under the very close and protective watch of her father.
Smart with more than average common sense -- her ability to determine if something is logical or just plain common sense isn’t anything too outstanding but its one of her qualities that some people she has known seems to lack.
Naive - Hope is hopelessly naive (no pun intended). She often takes things for face value and doesn’t consider that people can be truly evil and cruel beings.

History: WIP

Family:

NPCS:

Joseph Stafford - FatherNPC
58 years old Minister for Harper United Methodist Church

Joseph Stafford is an old school man with a heart of gold but maintains high Christian beliefs, especially where his only child and daughter, Hope, is concerned. He is a righteous man and follows a straight and narrow path in life. He is always willing to help out those in need and often contributes charitable funds or food to those in need. He is getting older in age but he is still as strong and stubborn as he was thirty years ago.

Lillian Harper Stafford - MotherNPC
Deceased at age 55 from Breast Cancer - Former Housewife/Mother

Lillian was head of many programs in the town to help out the children and those in need of assistance. She often made welcome baskets for those who were new and always held town meetings for women who needed to talk. She also had a sewing circle that made blankets and hats for various charities and those overseas. Since her death, Hope has tried to pick up where she left off but failed more times than not.

George and Pearl Harper - Maternal GrandparentsNPC
Both have been deceased for the last ten years (only months apart of natural causes)

George and Pearl lived in Tampa, Florida the last fifteen years of their life. They visited their daughter often in Louisiana but didn’t see Hope much after she was born. Both of her grandparents became too ill to travel and died just before her seventh birthday. They were church going people who were proud of their daughter for marrying a minister.

Richard and Patty Stafford - Paternal Grandparents NPC
Ages 75 and 73 respectively - both retired

Hopes grandparents on her father’s side were always very well to do. They were both in the medical field at one point. Her grandpapa Richard was a neurosurgeon and Grandma Patty was a Cardiologist. Both of them retired at the same time and spent much of their time on cruise ships and travelling the world. They don’t really see their son and his family much and have only ever met Hope once, when her mother passed away. Though each year they send her money for her birthday and have a trust fund set up for her upon their passing as she was their only grandchild.

Connections:

Marty Haines - Friends
Hope met Marty through her father when the New Covenant Baptist Church needed someone to take over ministry services there. They are just starting to get to know one another but so far Hope thinks he is the sweetest and a nice looking guy to be a minister. Of course her father sees Marty has a light at the end of Hope's marriage tunnel. However, Hope, isn't so sure. She doesn't know what love is but she is certainly more than happy to be friends with the minister and see where it goes. 

Likes: Going for hikes, Running, Cool bodies of water on Hot Summer Days, music - especially playing piano (as it reminds her of her mom), art, musicals, Playacting, romance novels - contemporary christian styled of course, baking - especially cookies, trying new food, flowers - mostly daisies, tulips, and daffodils.
Dislikes: Being snowed in,tomatoes, snakes, rude pushy people
Fears & Phobias: Being alone in the dark, dying alone
Worst Memory: When her mother died from a short sudden battle with the late stages of breast cancer.
Best Memory(ies): When she got to play Maria in the Sound of Music in the school play.
Favorite Animal(s): frogs, turtles, and puppies

O/O's:

+ Sweetness
+ Thoughtful Kind Hearts
+ Honesty and Charm
+ Intelligence
+ Sense of Humor
((Below are ideas of what she thinks she might like but has never experienced, only read about))
+ Romance
+ Seduction
+ Kissing
+ Build Up and Suspense

- Rudeness
- Bad Hygiene
- Poor Etiquette
- Pushy and Arrogant People

((Hope is an innocent and really knows nothing she likes or dislikes in sexual situations so this is left open to RP though my Player Offs should be considered.))

*makes evil plans to corrupt her*

damn.. i might even make scotty commit a few felonies for HER :p

Josietta

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on June 17, 2014, 03:40:11 PM
*makes evil plans to corrupt her*

damn.. i might even make scotty commit a few felonies for HER :p

*le gasp* if he steals something to give to her she might  take it back and apologize profusely herself for it having happened then tell Scotty she will pray for him and his heathen ways  *lol* 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Amelita

-makes mental note to not let Alex and Nate near Josi's girlie-

xD

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

AmberStarfire

Josietta

Quote from: Amelita on June 17, 2014, 03:46:45 PM
-makes mental note to not let Alex and Nate near Josi's girlie-

xD

Do they need invited into the prayer group as well? :D

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 03:47:54 PM
Who's the other heathen?

:)

Apparently there are more than I thought!  Poor Hope is gonna be on her knees a lot!... wait... nooo not like that! Praying! she'll be praying for you all!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Josietta on June 17, 2014, 03:45:40 PM
*le gasp* if he steals something to give to her she might  take it back and apologize profusely herself for it having happened then tell Scotty she will pray for him and his heathen ways  *lol*

oh i am talking about different kind of lawbreaking...
*points to Josi girl's age*
:P

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 03:47:54 PM
Who's the other heathen?

:)

*raises hand*
Scotty, is like the definition of heathen :P

AmberStarfire

She can pray to her heart's content. Won't do her any good. ;)

Not when there's a priest who's needing a few dents in his faith.

Of course, my character is a nice girl she's just.. not religious that way.

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Kokaine on June 17, 2014, 03:23:53 PM

Count On scotty to be present at any Gambling place :P
he is all for it :P

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Josietta on June 17, 2014, 03:49:19 PM
Apparently there are more than I thought!  Poor Hope is gonna be on her knees a lot!... wait... nooo not like that! Praying! she'll be praying for you all!

I LOLed. Also, she should know my Roxy. :D They'd have gone to school together, though Roxy is a year older.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

AmberStarfire

I had a look but I can't find Scotty's sheet.

I may already have looked at his sheet, in which case I might just be getting confused.

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Josietta on June 17, 2014, 03:49:19 PM

*mimicks hope on her knees*

Oh god give me more more mooaarreee

sure praying........
:D

DarkAngel111

Pending approval atm

I m working on barista girl's boss as we speak although its 2 am here and i am starting to fall asleep when i write.
Not the best time to make Character sheets as i tend to think I wrote stuff I didn't and it ends up with holes.. lol

Amelita

Yer sounding a little eager to get that barely-legal notch in your boy's belt covered, Dark :P

-makes notes for later-

Josietta

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on June 17, 2014, 03:50:11 PM
oh i am talking about different kind of lawbreaking...
*points to Josi girl's age*
:P

*raises hand*
Scotty, is like the definition of heathen :P

Oh my! Felony to be sure!

Hope's daddy has a shotgun too. Not too sure about his aim but he's got one!

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 03:51:14 PM
She can pray to her heart's content. Won't do her any good. ;)

Not when there's a priest who's needing a few dents in his faith.

Of course, my character is a nice girl she's just.. not religious that way.

Hope doesn't have unwavering faith mostly because of her mother dying. That whole questionable bit of "why would he let this happen" thing playing out in her head.. it'll be a small bit of her undoing eventually.  Especially when things go crazy.

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 17, 2014, 03:52:49 PM
I LOLed. Also, she should know my Roxy. :D They'd have gone to school together, though Roxy is a year older.

Ooo.. I could add her in as an acquaintance? or would they maybe even be friends. I'm sure Hope would pray for her everyday.

"Lord bless Scotty... I'm sure he doesn't mean the things he does wrong.. he just needs direction.
And bless sweet Roxy and let her find her way out of that house of sin. Amen."

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on June 17, 2014, 03:55:21 PM
*mimicks hope on her knees*

Oh god give me more more mooaarreee

sure praying........
:D

*LOL*  yes! *Hope is doing the huffy pout in my head*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

ClockworkShadow

QuotePoor Hope is gonna be on her knees a lot!... wait... nooo not like that!

I slapped my knee and nearly fell over backwards from how hard I started cackling... o-0

Hey, BP!  So... um... I want to make a just-turning-27 year old girl who just finished her medical schooling (she would have graduated high school early) last year, and is in her first year of a residency internship in New Brook (maybe having moved there around the beginning of 2017 to get somewhat integrated pre-Exodus).

1st major question:  Since it is a small town, could she be understudying for both Elizabeth Reynolds and the coroner (if he's alive or not retired pre-Exodus)?  The justifications that I've worked out for that, so far are:

• Small town = close knit community
  • Likely lack of educationally-qualified individuals = a lot of cross-role filling, even pre-Exodus
  • Not much for deaths, particularly outside of elder folks kicking the bucket naturally
  • Exodus doesn't necessarily equal death, as has been clearly disclaimed already, so body count isn't going to suddenly go thru the roof.
  • (Forensic) Pathology training should technically benefit from the study of disease and toxicology in live patients.

2nd major question: Does the coroner (if he's alive or not retired pre-Exodus) have a name already, or am I making that up as I flesh this all out?

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

AmberStarfire

I was just looking at a page on Tumblr and found this. For all this talk of on your knees and virginity, have a look at the page and scroll down to the Youtube video called 'The Loophole'.

http://nerdycurvyboundandflirty.tumblr.com/page/5

It's really NSFW and if you're Christian/Catholic you might take offense (some forewarning).

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 17, 2014, 04:06:25 PM
Hey, BP!  So... um... I want to make a just-turning-27 year old girl who just finished her medical schooling (she would have graduated high school early) last year, and is in her first year of a residency internship in New Brook (maybe having moved there around the beginning of 2017 to get somewhat integrated pre-Exodus).

1st major question:  Since it is a small town, could she be understudying for both Elizabeth Reynolds and the coroner (if he's alive or not retired pre-Exodus)?  The justifications that I've worked out for that, so far are:

• Small town = close knit community
  • Likely lack of educationally-qualified individuals = a lot of cross-role filling, even pre-Exodus
  • Not much for deaths, particularly outside of elder folks kicking the bucket naturally
  • Exodus doesn't necessarily equal death, as has been clearly disclaimed already, so body count isn't going to suddenly go thru the roof.
  • (Forensic) Pathology training should technically benefit from the study of disease and toxicology in live patients.

2nd major question: Does the coroner (if he's alive or not retired pre-Exodus) have a name already, or am I making that up as I flesh this all out?

I'm fine with her being in her residency, though I'd like to request that she be from town. I can't really logically see an aspiring anything coming to New Brook to study medicine given how limited they are in terms of medical staff without a good reason. Coming home fixes that and also gives them real ties to the town.

As for the coroner, feel free to flesh him out some within reason. I'll let you know what I want to tweak (or if I want to at all)

AmberStarfire

Josietta

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 04:08:45 PM
I was just looking at a page on Tumblr and found this. For all this talk of on your knees and virginity, have a look at the page and scroll down to the Youtube video called 'The Loophole'.

http://nerdycurvyboundandflirty.tumblr.com/page/5

It's really NSFW and if you're Christian/Catholic you might take offense (some forewarning).

OMG *cracking up laughing* OMG thats great!

"everyone knows its the sex that God can't seee"

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 17, 2014, 04:12:48 PM
I'm fine with her being in her residency, though I'd like to request that she be from town. I can't really logically see an aspiring anything coming to New Brook to study medicine given how limited they are in terms of medical staff without a good reason. Coming home fixes that and also gives them real ties to the town.

As for the coroner, feel free to flesh him out some within reason. I'll let you know what I want to tweak (or if I want to at all)

Ok, BP. :)  I'll work that in, somehow, then. :)

@Amber omfg.  Just... seriously... That was awesome.  I have to go play that again, now...

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O