[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 17

Started by Marguerite, September 10, 2009, 12:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Sept. 2nd - There, There, Lil Mar-Mar

Edit: To include a few pictures from today. More can be seen at the Photo Blog Series of Miss Marguerite & The City

Right now I wish I could be there for my sister and hug her. She may not be the hugging type but after the phone call tonight I wanted to get into my little tracker and head off into the night to see her. For her junior year in high school, I already suspected she would feel stressed out and overwhelmed. I felt the exact same way when I worked my ass off the last two years of high school to make sure I secured a good future once I graduated. For her, it has become harder because once I left the nest, the faja and maja saw her as their last opportunity to bond before she stretched her own wings out as well. Lil Mar-Mar is a happy loner, she is fine to be on her own, left to her own devices and has no problem in letting me get into trouble in order to take the heat off of her. Oh, I have done a lot of crazy and stupid things for the past twenty years and managed to make myself the list of things lil Mar-Mar wants to be the opposite of when she gets to be my age. Not to say she hates what I do but we have our varied tastes.

Remember, she is the vanilla while I am the metropolitan flavor. I do enjoy vanilla ice cream but lifestyle wise, I enjoy being who I am and can be fulfilled by it. With her, she wants to be married in a Catholic Church, stay married to one man, have children and live out her life in peace. I have nothing against her wishes and want the best for her. I already informed the readers I have a mace and a knife in case anyone tried to come onto her against her will. No problem at all going to jail for assaulting someone who tried to harm her. I doubt I could go to jail for defending my sister but who knows. She is my flesh and blood.

Miss Marguerite & The City
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You