Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Breathless Intent

*grin* Did you just offer to let me put you in cuffs? You better watch what you wish for....I can be kinda bad when given the opportunity *winks and gives Rogue a squeeze*

(Wash was off a number)

Illuminate

Quote from: luphawk on December 12, 2012, 01:39:31 PM
polls lumi close "remember how much fun we had at 77

*Flashes Lup a coy grin* Perhaps, but I changed my mind. 76
Account restricted at member's request

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Breathless Intent

Pretty sure he left it off intentionally *grins and blows a kiss to Proud*

Illuminate

*loops Tinsel around Proud's neck, and pulls him close*

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

*cuffs up Wash* Now I can call you anything I like *grins*

Oh, and that's 74 ;)

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Proud Geek

Oh you can be as bad as like, just be aware we don't want to shock the newbies

*winks at Bre and the smiles at Lumi*

Why hello there

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

Oh right...I can't be THAT bad with the little ones....*sighs and pouts, opting to sit on Proud's lap instead*

luphawk

Quote from: Illuminate on December 12, 2012, 01:42:26 PM
*Flashes Lup a coy grin* Perhaps, but I changed my mind. 76

okay, you liked 76 we can have fun with that
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Seress

WashAutumstar

but scaring the innocent is fun! almost as much fun as that 77 we were at eh lup?

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Illuminate

Proud Geek

*slips his hands to Bre's hips* comfy?

*winks at her playfully*

Silver

Breathless Intent

*Gives her bottom a little wiggle on Geek's lap and smirks* Gimme a second and I'll see how comfortable your lap is gonna be...