Attack on Titan X Shadow of the Colossus

Started by That One Dingus, November 18, 2016, 11:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That One Dingus

Even though I envision as a non-sexual RP, I am posting this here to due the violent nature of AoT RP.

I love the colossi that are in SotC. They still inspire genuine awe in me, even after beating the game at least twice. What's more, I sympathize with their plight as they are hunted down and murdered by a man who places the life of one woman over the safety of the world. For that reason, I identify more with the colossi than with the game's so-called "hero". Naturally, I see them as more than just boss NPCs. I see them as characters in their own right, each with their own quirks and personalities. However, what sort of crossover would be fitting for them? Their size will only get in the way in most universes... except one. And here we are.

For the purposes of this RP, the gods would decide to throw humanity a bone while also providing some of the colossi a second chance at life. Five colossi would be summoned from the ruins and earth of the city to give the humans time to find a way to end the Titan blight.
Valus, the Minotaur Warrior
Quadratus, the Bull
Gaius, the Knight
Avion, the Flying Watcher
Phalanx, the Desert Flyer

Only four of the colossi would actually fight. Despite being the largest of the colossi, Phalanx is a pacifist and does not engage in battle. Instead, Phalanx would help the humans by serving as a transport while flying far afield, allowing them to gather intelligence about the outside world in a safe manner. Of course, there are difficulties in riding an airborne elemental beast, but that would be a small price to pay...

Obviously, I'm looking for someone, anyone really, that is familiar with the AoT universe. Since I only know some of the background lore and nothing about the characters, it is vital that I have a partner who can keep us on track with regards to the story. Obviously, there would be significant Colossus vs Titan combat, but I have no doubt that there would also be some humans that see their unlikely new allies as a threat...

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Ons & Offs

Absences and Apologies (Updated for June 2018)