News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Your My Missing Piece (Skyline339 and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, August 22, 2010, 07:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Sydney is a pretty 20 year old girl that goes to the local college in her town. She has gorgeous baby blue eyes and long brown hair. She normally wears her hair up in a ponytail with a headband to match. She is very tiny at 5'0 and is around 100 lbs. She is currently going to school to become a teacher and this is her 2nd year. She has been dating her boyfriend for the past 3 years. They dated in high school and things have been kind of a little rocky lately but they always seem to fix things. They love each other a lot. Sydney is head over heels in love with her boyfriend. She is very romantic and she loves to be swept off her feet. She is a hopeless romantic and she thinks of him as her Prince Charming.

It was almost time to head to class so she set her away message. "Class from 9-2 then work 4-8.."your everything i've always wanted and more..I LOVE YOU" hoping today is a better day..text if you want :-)" She heads out to her class ready to start her long day. She has been having a rough week so she is hoping that maybe today will be a much better day.