Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icandor

13 Yes you were ALL men are Invited to Conquer the women!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

ArtemisHighmore

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Autumn52

Olive we might have to pull out the warrior princesses

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ArtemisHighmore

14 I think I can help you with that dear Olive. ;)

icandor

olive

Oooooh my warrior princess costumes were getting dust on them......I'll have to brush them off and put them on.

Izzy1337

I mind being conquered here...

Elsewhere is a different story, though.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Autumn52

icandor what did I ever do to you.

*sniffs*

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Syauglan

icandor

ArtemisHighmore

olive

Don't make me get my bow and stuff...and I don't mean the kind you wear in your hair either..... XD

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

ArtemisHighmore

icandor

Izzy1337

olive

*laughs*

Artemis! I mean my warrior princess bow!  :P

Syauglan

icandor

Autumn52

ArtemisHighmore