News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insaneiac The Maniac

I find it kind of funny...
I find it kind of sad...
The dreams in which I'm dying...
...they're the best I've ever had.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

... that was
Prodigy: Phoenix,
followed by
Cake: Commissioning a Symphony in C
and
Beastie Boys: Sabrosa.

You can't make this kind of randomness up, people.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Lirliel

Freaky :)

Rammstein as fat guys! Keine Lust :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

Moving on...

Evanescence: Whisper, then System of a Down: Aerials... following on its heels, Nine Inch Nails: Sin (Live).

I think I heard Sesame Street: Rubber Ducky, in German, somewhere in there... maybe it was just my greyhound farting. 

It's hard to tell.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Lirliel

Whisper.. *Shrugs* Not there best song.

Rammstein - Links 2-3-4

Love that song :D

Caustic

The White Stripes: Red Rain.  Followed by more White Stripes, and more, and still more.

Currently, "I'm Finding it Harder to Be a Gentleman"

ahem...
"you think that I care about me, and only me?
when every single girl needs help climbing up a tree...
and I know it don't take much to satisfy me...
Maybe it's whatever's in my head that's distracting me,
But if I could find a motion
to stimulate devotion,
well, then, you'd see--"

Lirliel

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Elvi

Oh.......sing song time!

Beast girl and I have been singing along to:

Monkeys - Randy Scouse Git
Rammstein - Louse
REM - End of the world
Guns'n'Roses - Paradise city
Presidents - Kitty

And now we are grooving and a moving (and doing all the actions) to Tenatious D - Tribute

Bit of an up beat morning in the old Elvi household folks.......*laughs*

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Lirliel

Tenacious D - Tribute \m/ Rawk! Or it should be Jack Black without shirt rawks :)

Acda en de Munnik - Nooit of niet geweest.

Yeah people Dutch Music! :D

Elvi

*laughs*
That song is rapidly becoming our party piece.....

"Be you Angels?"

"Nay!........We are but men!.....ROCK!" *with shirt ripping action*

Rammstein - Angel
(English version- Beastgirl was amazed that she could understand every word of it, then realised that we had two versions, yet bizarly, she still sings in German to it)

Lirliel

Indeed :)

I love that song :)

And for that reason another great Tenacious D - Fuck Her Gently.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Elvi on December 30, 2006, 05:32:51 AM

Rammstein - Angel
(English version- Beastgirl was amazed that she could understand every word of it, then realised that we had two versions, yet bizarly, she still sings in German to it)

I do that with Du Hast.

Next up, Pale 3 - In my head

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Lirliel

I always sing in German, not really caring for English lyrics with Rammstein.

Metallica - Of Wolf and Man.

I LOVE that song :D

Elvi

Yep.......Unfortunately there are few other Tenatious D songs suitable for an 11 year old....

And yep again....I prefer the German lyrics, though some we have both of and there is one that is only sung in English.......Vampire......

HairyHeretic

I heard it in German long before the English version, so that's what I'm used to singing along to. Don't know the half of what I'm singing, but hey  ;D

Denis Leary - Asshole

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Elvi

HairyHeretic

Don't think so. I only have a few tracks given me by a friend. Don't think that is amongst them. It was Du Hast I heard in German first.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Elvi

Ah right..talking cross purposes here......*smiles*

Caustic

Quote from: hairyheretic on December 30, 2006, 05:56:58 AM
I heard it in German long before the English version, so that's what I'm used to singing along to. Don't know the half of what I'm singing, but hey  ;D

Denis Leary - Asshole

THAT'S A GREAT SONG, MAN!  "I'm an asshole, e-ole, e-o-e-ole..."  is that how it goes?

Lirliel

Evanescence - Snow White Queen.

Something bout that song!

Caustic

I time traveled back to the 80's tonight.

Gary Numan: Down In the Park.
Peter Gabriel: Red Rain
Social Distortion: It's the Law
Ministry: Flashback

Lirliel

HairyHeretic

Doctor Demento - Dirty Deeds (Done With Sheep)

Cattle die, kinsmen die