Historical RP: (F seeking M)

Started by Valitreah, May 16, 2017, 02:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valitreah

Hello there!
Thanks for clicking on my thread. So I'm a history major and would LOVE  to write something history. I'm thinking either American Civil War or WWII.

Civil war idea:
Perhaps a man and woman who once met at a party her father threw. A northern woman. They developed a deep relationship and he was sent off to war where has been labeled MIA after the battle of Gettysburg. She's distraught and decides that she's not waiting around. She intends to discover his whereabouts anyway she can!

WWII: An American soldier saves a woman from a holocaust camp and helps her pick up the pieces of her shattered life back in America. Though starting off as friends, him being her savior, they soon develop into feelings and more...

Both scenes are open to other ideas and any other historical ideas are welcome. Thread responds or PMs are welcome.

Valitreah

I'm going to add some more ideas here.

I'm going to add an idea of a medieval era love story. This would be pretty standard I think. A romance, either two royals or a royal and a commoner. The royal would be leaving the palace at night for a taste of "normal" life and meet the commoner.

An idea of a cold war love story. Two lovers on different sides of the Berlin war. One hatches a plan to sneak over and live with the other. This would be open to ideas of how they sneak over and get past guards.

An idea of a woman escaping Nazi Germany with the aide of an allied soldier. The woman would be German but not allied with the views of the Germans and wanting to help the allies.

All ideas are open ti suggestion and change as well as your own ideas if you so wish. Thanks for checking out my thread!