The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Sign-up/OOC Thread) -- Closed + suspended

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SxyCowgirl

The basic story:

Though mostly unknown, there are a number of Accursed Bloods scattered around the world. These Accursed Bloods have found they possess the power to turn into a creature that best reflects their personality. Some may be 'normal' creatures like cats, birds, snakes, deer, horses and the like, while others are of mythical stature like dragons, harpies, unicorns, pegasi, and even demons. Some have been discovered and now every one of them is being hunted down. Finding each other, they band together to fight the onslaught. Each were creature has a human form, a morph form (halfway between human and animal), and a full animal form. In some cases they can even take on minor aspects of their creature either only as instinctual and uncontrollable (such as growing hair when it's cold or increasing their speed when in danger, etc.) or can control them for a limited amount of time (like growing claws or fangs on command but only every few hours or so, a couple times a day, etc.).

Profile Form:

Username:
Character Name:
Age: (please be realistic to how long the average of your animal lives)
Weight:
Accursed Creature:
Innate Abilitie(s): (instinct OR limited control maximum 3)
Appearance: If you want to use a picture, please put the LINK here. Not the full picture. Thanks.
Personality:
History: Just a little bit is fine.
Other:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The RP:

The Accursed Bloods - A were creature RP
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Character List

Pairs/Matches:

<This is where couples will be listed and links to the deviating adult threads will be posted. I say they will be posted here because not everyone who decides to participate will be accepted, but so that the adult parts of the story/plot are still available for the people who are accepted, to read

Please, when creating a deviating thread, send me the link and the title. Also, please do NOT make it vital to read to understand what is going on in the main RP>

Rules (sadly I think we need them):

1) Please adhere to the limited control OR instinctual ability option. You can only have one or the other and can only be at half the power of that ability in full beast form.

2) Think outside the box for creature! PLEASE. XP

3) You MUST BE REGULARLY ACTIVE! I'm kinda tired of this RP dying as early as it has been!

4) If you do not post regularly for ONE MONTH (30 days) without giving me an acceptable reason (that I MUST approve) why you can not I, SxyCowgirl, reserve the right to take control of your character and/or kill them off! (REASON FOR INABILITY TO POST REGULARLY ONLY an option FOR TEMPORARY HIATUS!)

5) If you choose not to be a part of this RP anymore, tell me IN THIS THREAD and I will take over your character and reserve the right to control them as I choose including killing them off.

6) DO NOT RP IN THIS THREAD AND DO NOT POST OOC IN THE RP THREAD! ALL OOC must be posted here!

7) You may have up to THREE (3) characters! No more than that.

8) Be respectful to everyone here in the OOC, and before doing something (attacking injuring, mind-controlling, etc.) to another person's character(s), ASK THEM FIRST! It's rude not to and it will NOT be tolerated!

9) PLEASE don't have your characters run off on their own for too long. A little bit of off to the side, doing their own thing is fine, but keep the MAIN STORY PLOT in mind. Your characters are being HUNTED!

10) If you have your character stays away from the group too long (longer than 24 hours in the RP) I, SxyCowgirl reserve the right to 'send an assassin beyond your character's fighting abilities' to force them back to the group. (If you're concerned about this rule and need more clarification, ASK!!!!!! I won't bite.)

11) Age limit: 1,500 years old. Rosa is an 'ancient dragon', has been living in a cave for most of her life and is this age due to hiding from humanity, honing her abilities and knows nothing else.

12) You may 'train' to enhance control of certain abilities: 50 years = decent control, 100 years = great control, 300 years = exceptional control, 500+ years = mastery. (Please keep in mind, the age limit is 1,500 years.)

13) Have fun with it! The only thing I ask is please try to stick to the story as much as possible!

Other Important Information:

"Before posting where you're coming in, please discuss it here."
"Please read other people's profiles so we don't have more than one of the same exact animal and/or career/job."
"When changing between full human and full animal, clothes are lost. Accursed with animals larger than humans rip clothes as they grow, while smaller than humans have the clothes fall around them. There are no exceptions to these rules, though the morph form may keep some form of clothing."
"If you want to branch off into a 'pre-meeting-Rosa' PLEASE either MAKE A SEPARATE BRANCH THREAD and put the link to it in your profile, OR add it directly to your profile as I(SxyCowgirl) have done!"

Readers:

<Here will be a list of people who don't want to participate in this RP, but still wish to follow it. If you would like your name to be added to this list, please PM me

As readers, you will be asked questions about the plot because I may be using this RP as a base for a story I am planning to add to the book I am writing.

Thank you for your support!>
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

SxyCowgirl

I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

SxyCowgirl

Pentagious666

Username: Pentagious666
Character Name: Valoren (Hitshio) Ravenmoore
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Accursed Creature: demon breed
Innate Abilities:
Demonic Prowess trained for 300 years
As a demonic breed it is inherent that he has a large bolstering to strength speed durability and dexterity.  These enhancements allow Valoren to be an exemplar of almost inhuman feats as well as an impressive regenerative rate.  In human form a few bullets won't kill him, half form it takes alot of blood loss, demonic state: decapitation is really the only means of death.
Contract no training required.
When a contractor issues a direct command they expend a year of their life to temprorarily double Valoren's capabilities.  This lasts about 5 minutes and Valoren must have a contractor to use this ability.
Appearance:
Human state

Half State

Demonic State
Personality: Outwardly he is simply an extraordinary butler.  The very example of proper manners and well wrought respect.  Inwardly he holds his demonic secrets and knowing he is a shifter. He abhors his final form and refuses to take it unless his contractor is in more dire danger then he could ever hope to beat.
History: Hitshio is a demon though not for what he does now, but for what he did in a past life.  He was such a gruesome murderer that he was reincarnated and forced to live with demonic blood.  Passing through the veil caused him to forget his past life however and he now serves as a manservant.
Other:
Cursed, anyone that learns Valoren's true name, Hitshio, can command him contract free.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Username: SxyCowgirl
Character Name: Rosa Liluit (LIE-loo-it)
Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 113 lbs

Accursed Creature: Black Dragon

Innate Ability(ies): Limited control; 1) Wings - 3 hours/week (lasts up to 3 hours), 2) Teeth and eyes - 12 hours/week (lasts up to 60 seconds), 3) Understand Language - 15 hours/week (lasts up to 60 minutes) 4) *Trained 583 years* Storm Breath {can create a storm 50 feet vertically, up to 3 miles diameter) - 24 hours/week (lasts up to 8 hours)

Appearance: Like this,
Like this as a morph, and this in dragon form. Imagine the morph form like that but with long dark hair and the same colors as the larger dragon. (Borrowing these images until I can draw my character myself. :3)

Personality: Calm, cool and collected at times, hotheaded at others, stubborn, brutally honest, strong, romantic, and not easily trusting of others

History: Born and raised in Italy, Rosa learned at a young age of her powers. Not only did she learn of them, but so did many others. She was greatly feared and was hunted for many years, until a knight from France declared he had slain her, showing a pelt of colored scales, the same color as hers. Truly he had found a true dragon and had slain it and she had taken it's place in it's cave for many many years. Now she has learned from the other animals she shared the cave with, that other Accursed Bloods had been discovered. Leaving the cave in the middle of the night, she has flown in her full-form to New York, where the largest number of Accursed Bloods are said to have been discovered.

Other: Her powers become useless on nights of new moons, leaving her at her most vulnerable. In her 'normal'/human form, she can be faster than normal humans and stronger, but only for short periods of time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Previously:

Chapter 1:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Birds sang loud and clear as the sun rose slowly over the hills and valleys that lay far below the entrance to the cave. The sky painted yellow and orange grew ever lighter and the bird song ever clearer and more jubilant. It was Spring, and a long awaited one at that. It had been a hard long Winter and it was time for the world to awake and renew itself. Warm rays peeked through the branches, glinting off something blue within the cave.

Feeling the warm rays of sun upon her back, Rosa stirred, lifting her head to look out towards the entrance of the cave. It was still the beginning Spring and though the snow had long melted, the nights were still nicely chilled. Standing, her scales gleaming in the fiery light of the dawn, she shook herself and stretched her wings. She moved gracefully to the entrance of the cave, allowing the light of morning to engulf her and begin to warm her.

As she stood on the ledge, a fox in it's transitional coat trotted quickly up the slope towards her, a smile upon its face. She turned her head slowly to look at it and smiled.

"Hello Derna. It is good to see you again. How was the winter hunting?" Rosa asked, the fox meeting her on the ledge.

"Sparse, but livable. As usual." Derna said, sitting and curling her tail around her. "I bring news for you. I heard it from a little friend."

Rosa chuckled, closing her eyes, a deep rumbling laugh. "And by little friend, I can assume you mean a bird you ate or intended to eat."

"I can never get one past you can I?" The fox asked, chuckling as well a high barking he he he. "She said there has been events across the sea. Many people dying of unknown causes." She said, narrowing her eyes, a sly grin across her light red face.

Rosa frowned and considered Derna's words for a moment before responding. "And this is important?"

"Oh very much so. You see, there are birds who have seen the deaths." Again the fox paused, waiting for a reaction from the great blue dragon.

Getting a little impatient, Rosa glared at her. "If you have something to say, say it. Enough with the games." She half growled, her wings twitching in agitation.

Her smirk widening at the impatient reaction from Rosa, and waited for a few more moments before continuing. "They say it was a beast. Not human, not animal." Derna half whispered to Rosa, her sharp white teeth showing in her devious grin.

At that, Rosa's ears perked forward and she straightened up. Beast. Like me. There are others....like me?! She thought. "Where?" She blirted quickly and rather loudly, startling the fox into standing.

"In a city called New York. A place of high buildings and horrid smells." She said, wrinkling her nose. "At least that's what my breakf--I mean 'friend' told me."

Stepping closer to the edge of the cave, Rosa turned back and smiled at the fox. "Thank you Derna! Thank you!" She said, stepping to the edge of the cliff and preparing to leap.

"WAIT!" Derna yelled, running right up next to the dragon. "There is more. The killings are not random."

Rosa stopped and looked at the fox, puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"They were beasts as well. Or ones who knew of beasts." This time, the she-fox was frowning in concern. "If you go, please do be careful. I don't like it."

"Thank you Derna. I will be cautious. You have been so good to me over the years and I will ask you but one more thing, please take care of my cave until I return." Though she knew her request would be difficult for just the fox to handle, Derna knew many others who would be willing to come to her aid should she need it.

"I will go to this New York and I will warn the others like me of what you have said. Thank you." And with that, she spread her wings and leaped from the ledge, the wind catching her and propelling her forwards.

I must find the others like me! I will. I have always been alone, felt alone. It's time to find out what else is out there.

SxyCowgirl

This is open for more members if anyone is interested. :) Don't forget, it's fine and welcomed to ask questions and make comments, even if you don't plan on actually joining.

Mist

Username:Mist
Character Name:Jackson Taylor
Height:6'1
Weight: 260
Accursed Creature: Stone Golem
Innate Abilities(s): Instinctual

Anger - Outer extremities, hands/feet, become solid stone.

Fear - Hardens skin.  Not to half morph levels but more of a hard clay.  Also cannot feel pain from this reaction, however any wounds inflicted still transfer to the skin or as deep as the wound goes.  When the effect wears off, all pain is suddenly felt.

Sadness - Uncontrollable shifts between Were being, Half-Morph, and human state.  His full morph actually shifts from just stone to a gem form, depending on the intensity of the emotion. eg. sapphire, ruby, diamond, emerald, etc.

Appearance: In human form, a muscular build, completely bald, brown goatee, and blue eyes with very strong features like a "chiseled" jawline, thick neck and broad shoulders.

Half Morph form Looks like this.  In half morph form, he remains is human height and size, however with more weight.  Think flexible, thin shale skin.  Weight becomes approximately 400lbs.

In full form, just imagine longer arms.  The curious part of full form is the size change.  He becomes smaller to the tune of only 4 feet in height.  However, this smaller form, matched with the ape like proportions, give him a lot more range of motion and quicker movements than a large Stone Golem.  Things like planting his fists in front of him and swinging his body forward to attack and even simply move quickly from one place to another. Pretty much human level range of motion and speed.

Personality:  Loyal, friendly with an edge, not a loner but often quiet and to himself and his thoughts.  Makes attempts at comedy, but often misses completely as he has a difficult time picking up on subtle cues around him.

History: Born to a poor share cropper in the south eastern United States, cars and engines became his passion at a young age.  Manifesting shortly after puberty, his family hid him away and gave him little social skills.  They actually tried killing him numerous times to no avail.  They kept him locked in a root cellar and stopped feeding him shortly after realizing they couldn't kill him.  He got good at getting himself free by learning how to shift forms and taking what he needed to survive. 
In his mid teens he left home and never looked back.  Heading to the west, he found himself good company in the form of bootleggers.  Learning to control his emotions, he become handy with a wrench and learned quick behind the wheel.   Once he stopped aging around the age of 25, he found he was forced to move around alot.  He joined the army for WWII, a solid patriot.  He was a mechanic, of course. 
Into the 50's he continued west, moving about working in various shops and began studying more on geology. He spent a few years a on the west coast in the 60's and traveled throughout the country at the end of the decade into the next with hippies.  The late 70's took him to the Midwest, where he took up masonry.  He held a steady life bouncing around the states in the middle of the country up until the 90's when he had an incident in Wisconsin and headed back east.

Other: He can be controlled in real time, in Were form, by the one who has a ring he made of his own stone heart.  He made it for a woman he loved in the 60's and discovered the power by accident.  She died in a car crash about a year later.  She never knew and no other woman has ever had the ring since.
O/O

Pentagious666

welcome aboard misty-boy, I am Pent the co-DM, would you like some NPC interaction?  I also need to talk to the lady rose and figure out what she wants to do with our golem shifter.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

I like this character. :) Well put together. I can't tell you how glad I am that someone else is being so unique with character concept. If it keeps up this way, I think this rp is going to be very interesting! Haha.

Anyway, welcome! As he has mentioned, Pentagious666 is indeed my co-DM in this RP. For people who aren't sure what that is, he's basically my right hand man in this RP and has very much the same privileges and responsibilities as myself. If you have questions that I may not be able to answer, he should be able to. :)

I will go post in the RP now. Lets see what happens next. XD

Mist

I would love to take any and all types of action and interaction you throw my way.  Writing with a purpose is lots of fun and I think reactions are some of my best work. 

Thank you for the welcome and compliments on my character.  I hope that more people get involved and move this story along!
O/O

Mist

I also want to make sure that I don't respond too quickly.  As there are clearly two of you in the room at the moment, I feel like I should give you both time to act/react before I make my next move.  As a bit of a new comer to the world of group role plays, is this the correct way to handle this? 
O/O

SxyCowgirl

In some instances it is the right thing to do. It's I think a matter of judgement. How I typically determine it is by how it would happen in a movie type setting. :)

Pentagious666

yeah pretty much and me and the lady actually know each other, so when you get one you'll typically get both.
Edit: one side note, the flash of red is more a curiousity thing then hostility, you are allowed to drink your tea as you will, Valoren was thinking to himself that he should get an award for what he does.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Well, I kinda assumed as much, I just figured his perception would be a little different till the Mexican stand off ends and we are all fully aware of each other.
O/O

SxyCowgirl

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

I'm sitting.  I assume we are sitting across from each other and he is standing perpendicular to us, at attention.
O/O

SxyCowgirl

SxyCowgirl

We should probably wait for Pentagious666 now. Just in case he has something to interject with. :P

Edit: Also, I think I'm going to head to bed. See you tomorrow after my interview hopefully. :)

Mist

Agreed.  I'm about ready to turn in myself.  I'll be around soon.
O/O

SxyCowgirl

Mist

No worries.  This last week was a bit hectic and draining but I will reply soon.  Just gotta get caught up on life a little before I sit down and put my mind that hard at work.
O/O

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Sorry, I've been working two jobs for almost a month now so it completely skipped my mind to stop in here.  Sorry :(
O/O

Mist

I also feel like we're kinda hitting a stale mate in terms of numbers.  Whats the plan to keep going with just the three of us?  I guess I'm not sure where to go from here.   I feel like we are kinda waiting around hoping for someone else to join.
O/O

Luvan95

Hello everyone! I think this sounds like a really interesting roleplay and I would be honoured to join in!  :-)

Username: Luvan95
Character Name: Meryl Foster
Age: 90 (Hope it's okay that I aged her up a bit, since she is a Harpy)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 122 lbs
Accursed Creature: Falcon Harpy/Falcon
Innate Abilities:
Wings - Can bring out just her wings on her human form for about up to 1 hour a day.
Speed - Instinct. When she is being chased she runs faster than a normal human.
Blood healing - Can speed up the healing of wounds by drinking blood or eating raw meat from animals or humans.
Appearance:
Human form:
A young looking woman with red curly hair and green-blue eyes.
Morph/Harpy form:
She gets big falcon wings on her back and her feet and legs turn to bird legs with sharp claws. She also gets sharper teeth in this form.
Animal/Falcon form:
Gets smaller and turns into a complete brown falcon, with all the speed and movement that comes with that.
Personality: Meryl is calm and focused in most situations, but she is always on the guard as well, looking out for people that would want to hurt her. She is very nature loving, even if she hunts and kills animals for food, and the occasional human that tried to kill her or hurt the forest. It can be hard to get her trust, but if you show her kindness, she will slowly but surely begin to trust you.
History: Meryl was born in England as the daughter to a forest owner and his wife. She grew up learning about plants and animal life and really felt like home in the forest. At the age of 13 her curse started taking its form, and her parents freaked. They locked her into her room and trough the wooden door Meryl heard her father talking about "killing of that hideous creature", so she smashed her bedroom window and flew down from the second floored house and into the forest. There she moved around regularly, living of the nature, hunting with her claws and bows and arrows and surviving on her own in the depths of the trees. When she got to around 18 years old, her body stopped ageing, and even if she now is 90 years old she still has the beauty of a young woman. She started selling herbs and animal skins to villages and small towns to get clothes and other important stuff. After she heard rumours of people hunting "beasts" in the U.S., she decided to take a plane over the ocean, and now she has landed there, looking for other people that is like her.
Other: Every fullmoon Meryl get a human bloodlust that makes her attack pretty much any human in sight, so she tries to stay away from humans at that time.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Pentagious666

heya Luvan, always welcome to another player, would you mind image tagging those links for me, possibly toss spoiler tags around them too, if you do "spoiler= human form" it makes that the title. You can call me pent I am the CoDM
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Quote from: Pentagious666 on May 24, 2013, 09:22:12 PM
heya Luvan, always welcome to another player, would you mind image tagging those links for me, possibly toss spoiler tags around them too, if you do "spoiler= human form" it makes that the title. You can call me pent I am the CoDM

Hello pent! :)
Sure, sorry. I'm kinda new to the site.

Is that better?
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

Well you learn something new everyday, I see no problem, and you are the first accursed afflicted with a moon illness, I say welcome aboard.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Yeah, she can control the curse at all other times, but under the full moon, and in the closeness of humans, her bloodlust takes over and she turns into her Harpy form, which is her strongest and most dangerous form.
Great to be aboard! :D Should I just start writing in the rp tread and try to join up with the rest of you?  :-)
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

that'd be the way to go, hopefully this will settle the earlier debacle.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Just a small question. The two people you wrote vanishing around the corner, is that supposed to be the past persons of Val and Rosa? So I should follow them and meet you that way?
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

No I was thinking of flinging some mischief your way.  I'll get you there trust me. ;) this isn't my first rodeo mein Liebkind.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

On's/Off's

Pentagious666

alright, let's see how you handle that one, all PG13 too just rough PG 13 hahaha.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Though if you want to do adult branch threads, I believe I left it open to do so. :) It should be in the first page somewhere. XD

Luvan95

Well, I guess I'll let Pent decide that, since he is the one who knows what is happening.  ;)
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Alright, I've posted. Sorry it took me so long to do so. In the future it won't take quite so long.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

So I posted assuming that there's a guard out front of the room to watch for trouble. Hope that's accurate/alright. XD

Pentagious666

You are just as much responsible for what's in the world as I am, and that is one of Valor's talents, now I think would be a good time for Jack's yeah?
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

O/O

Luvan95

Since Meryl isn't in much of a position to do anything, I feel I can't answer before you guys find her, so that's why I'm not posting that much at the moment.
Still here though and waiting to get back in the game.  :-)
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

good to know Luvan.  I am pleased with our little group so far.  I will try to get a post up forthwith.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Are you gonna initiate the action with an npc or should one of us make a move?  Are we waiting for sxycowgirl?
O/O

Pentagious666

rock that door and these boys are just mooks fix how ya like at this point it was just a plot device to get luvan to us.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

I believe you are/were waiting on me to post. Half expected the men to break the door down, but I guess it makes sense for the leader-dragon to do it. XD I'll post here shortly.

Edit: Posted. Hope I didn't jump too far ahead for people. XD

Mist

I figured id wait for you as not to step on any toes.  if you hadnt posted, i would have busted in.  I figure ill wait for pent no as val is quicker than Jack and in case he wants the npcs to react.
O/O

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

I promise I'll reply soon.  Gotta get on a computer instead of my phone.
O/O

SxyCowgirl

Alright. Posted again. Let me know if you think there's anything I should change. :)

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

i fully intend to post just having a hell of a time getting in front of a keyboard.  work has kept me very busy.  If I don't get to one soon, I'll just bite the bullet and do it from my phone.
O/O

SxyCowgirl

Sorry. I posted figuring there would be resistance anyway. XD I might be powerful, but I can still be surprised. ;3 And Mist, I, and I'm sure Pent as well, understand. There's no such great rush in posting here as life comes first. :)

Demigod1945

Hello everyone, I discovered this amazing rp and simply had to ask if I could possibly participate in it.

Luvan95

Well, I'm not the game leader, but I'm pretty sure that you can post a profile if you want to. :)
On's/Off's

Demigod1945

Quote from: Luvan95 on August 05, 2013, 02:20:56 PM
Well, I'm not the game leader, but I'm pretty sure that you can post a profile if you want to. :)
Ok, I shall do so, if I can't join, then no harm done right? I'll be a little bit, hard to decide on what type of creature I want.

Mist

O/O

Demigod1945

Now I wanted to be somewhat original and out side of the box, but I couldn't really find any type of creature besides the classic werewolf that caught my eye, so I'll a character sheet about that up in a minute. Maybe this rp could use some classic creatures any how  :-)

Demigod1945

Username: Demigod1945
Character Name: Book Hutchison (hut-cha-sin)
Age: 146 ( I figured since everyone is so old, that in this rp a werewolf has a greatly increased lifespan, say up to 375 years is the norm.)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165 lbs
Accursed Creature: Werewolf
Innate Ability(s):
Passive abilities:
Enhanced strength, can lift up to 5 tons in human form, 10 in werewolf.
Enhanced speed, can run up to speeds of 75 mph, given enough time and distance, and up to 117 in werewolf form.
Enhanced stamina, can exert himself physically for over 3 days without pause, but can exert himself in werewolf form endlessly.
Enhanced durability: While in human form, he can take several bullets, knives, and beatings before succumbing to their affects. While in his werewolf form, he can only be harmed by bullets and melee weapons made of silver, and his head must be cut off.
Enhanced regeneration: Within several hours, he can heal from severe wounds, if he loses a limb, he'll grow it back within several days. Minor wounds heal almost instantly, or within a few minutes, in werewolf form the regeneration is curiously slowed, taking longer to heal.
Instinctual:
Mimic wolf attributes: When frightened, surprised, or in pain, claws will appear out of his hands, giving him a natural weapon to defend himself with. He cannot control when his claws appear, nor when they disappear. When in certain environments such as extreme cold, or darkness. He will starting growing fur to stay warm, and the fur will go away when he is near a heat source, or in a different climate. When in total darkness, his eyes change to those of a wolf, allowing him to see better, his sense of smell is always enhanced, and he can not control it, this is NOT a "half form', simply temporary adaptations to his surroundings.
Limited:
Transformation: There is no half form for him, it's either all or nothing, which is something that sets him apart from other accursed creatures, and why his human form is so enhanced. He can transform into a complete werewolf form once every 24 hours, and the amount of time he stays in this form varies, sometimes being only 5 minutes or up to 5 hours.  The process isn't instant, and is painful. He can not distinguish friend from foe while in this form, although if he knows a person well enough he won't attack. Anyone who tries to harm him in anyway, he will attack instantly, and won't stop unless either he is dead, or his attacker is.
Appearance:

Human:

Werewolf:

Personality: Book is very friendly to anyone who gets on his good side, although he can be annoying to those he deems "Friends', due to his talkative behavior. Even after 146 years, he never learned when to shut his mouth. If you get on his bad side, he won't have a problem with "ending" you. He is very protective of any friends he might have, though currently he doesn't have any. He always cracks jokes at anyone who is in the same room as him, even if they're bad jokes. Although if the situation requires it, he can be serious, and will offer his assistance to anyone he deems worthy of it. His trust is easy to gain, but if you lose it, it's almost impossible to gain it back, unless you take drastic measures to do so.

History: (I'd rather reveal his history in the rp, if no one minds.)

(Hope this is up to your standards, if you find anything wrong with this, let me know, and I'll happily re-post and make changes.)

Pentagious666

I like him, and I never really gave any stats for my demon like that I simply assumed everyone would think he was lightening quick, the dangerous thing is that in his half form he has about the capabilities of 3/4s your werewolf, being from a demonic plain yeah?  The 75 MPH in human form though does seem a bit over the top.  However in any form my character can exert better control. Yeah I can deal with that just need to ask the dragon lady and we can get rolling, do tell, in wolf form is it like a berserker rage? and this is roughly a loup garou, if you like dresdenverse that is.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on August 06, 2013, 07:26:53 AM
I like him, and I never really gave any stats for my demon like that I simply assumed everyone would think he was lightening quick, the dangerous thing is that in his half form he has about the capabilities of 3/4s your werewolf, being from a demonic plain yeah?  The 75 MPH in human form though does seem a bit over the top.  However in any form my character can exert better control. Yeah I can deal with that just need to ask the dragon lady and we can get rolling, do tell, in wolf form is it like a berserker rage? and this is roughly a loup garou, if you like dresdenverse that is.

Well, I was thinking that, it wasn't necessarily a half form, but reactions to stimuli in his environment, which would quickly go away after a few minutes. But that could be changed. And yeah, maybe 75 mph is bit high, I could change it to more like 45, and it could be 75 in his full werewolf form. And the berserker rage, I'm not sure. He can choose when to turn, but is only once a day. But he can be "forced" to turn, by extreme pain or the full moon, which I believe I forgot to put that in there, my bad. Also I don't understand what you mean with the highlighted portions in the quote.

SxyCowgirl

First off LOVE that you're a werewolf! Always loved the classics, just not when they're overdone which is why I made this an any-creature type rp.

Anyway, on to business. There are a couple of pieces of your form that concern me. I think it's easiest to communicate it in this way:

1) No half-form = Well it technically is the half form that you have posted. A full form would be like an abnormally large wolf and I'd ask you to have it as an option. Maybe make it a rarity, but you do need one, otherwise it could turn into an anthro rp and it's not specifically geared towards that. :P

2) Since you chose instinctual abilities, for any type of control over transforming, to make it less over-powered, you would need to edit your profile so that if you did choose to transform, the transformation would need to take a reasonable amount of time (between 10 and 30 minutes).

3) I agree with the statement about changing the speed to 45, with the ability to accelerate up to 55 if given the opportunity and distance.

4) 5 and 10 tons may be a bit much. Perhaps 3 and 6. :P

5) I'm sorry but probably the most over-powered part of your profile is "can exert himself in werewolf form endlessly". Can't have you doing this. :P Maybe you can push yourself to endure more exertion than a full 24 hours (3 days is a BIT much), but for every hour you exert yourself after that 24, you will need to sleep for 5 hours.

6) Enhanced regeneration is fine, though I recommend editing it so that it has a tendency to leave scars. Could give you some good back-story elements as well.

Phew! Okay. That's out of the way. I hope you find these reasonable requests and if you have any questions or wish to elaborate on anything mentioned here that you think might have pertinence, please don't hesitate. :)

Demigod1945

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on August 06, 2013, 10:05:24 PM
First off LOVE that you're a werewolf! Always loved the classics, just not when they're overdone which is why I made this an any-creature type rp.

Anyway, on to business. There are a couple of pieces of your form that concern me. I think it's easiest to communicate it in this way:

1) No half-form = Well it technically is the half form that you have posted. A full form would be like an abnormally large wolf and I'd ask you to have it as an option. Maybe make it a rarity, but you do need one, otherwise it could turn into an anthro rp and it's not specifically geared towards that. :P

2) Since you chose instinctual abilities, for any type of control over transforming, to make it less over-powered, you would need to edit your profile so that if you did choose to transform, the transformation would need to take a reasonable amount of time (between 10 and 30 minutes).

3) I agree with the statement about changing the speed to 45, with the ability to accelerate up to 55 if given the opportunity and distance.

4) 5 and 10 tons may be a bit much. Perhaps 3 and 6. :P

5) I'm sorry but probably the most over-powered part of your profile is "can exert himself in werewolf form endlessly". Can't have you doing this. :P Maybe you can push yourself to endure more exertion than a full 24 hours (3 days is a BIT much), but for every hour you exert yourself after that 24, you will need to sleep for 5 hours.

6) Enhanced regeneration is fine, though I recommend editing it so that it has a tendency to leave scars. Could give you some good back-story elements as well.
I agree with every point you make. I will make changes.

Demigod1945

Username: Demigod1945
Character Name: Book Hutchison (hut-cha-sin)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165 lbs
Accursed Creature: Werewolf
Innate Ability(s):
Passive abilities:
Enhanced strength, can lift up to 3 tons in human form, 6 in werewolf/wolf form.
Enhanced speed, can run up to speeds of 45 mph, given enough time and distance, and up to 60 in werewolf/wolf form.
Enhanced stamina, can exert himself physically for over 24 hours without pause, but can exert himself in werewolf/wolf form for over 3 days, and more, but afterwords he must rest for several hours, depending on how long.
Enhanced durability: While in human form, he can take several bullets, knives, and beatings before succumbing to their affects. While in his werewolf/wolf form, he can only be harmed by bullets and melee weapons made of silver, and his head must be cut off.
Enhanced regeneration: Within several hours, he can heal from severe wounds, if he loses a limb, he'll grow it back within several days. Minor wounds heal almost instantly, or within a few minutes, in werewolf/wolf form the regeneration is curiously slowed, taking longer to heal. When these wounds heal they always leave scars that take decades to disappear.
Instinctual:
Mimic wolf attributes: When frightened, surprised, or in pain, claws will appear out of his hands, giving him a natural weapon to defend himself with. He cannot control when his claws appear, nor when they disappear. When in certain environments such as extreme cold, or darkness. He will starting growing fur to stay warm, and the fur will go away when he is near a heat source, or in a different climate. When in total darkness, his eyes change to those of a wolf, allowing him to see better, his sense of smell is always enhanced, and he can not control it.
Limited:
Transformation: He can transform into a werewolf once every 24 hours, and the amount of time he stays in this form varies, sometimes being only 5 minutes or up to 24 hours, but he can choose to revert to human before his time limit ends.  The process takes at least 10 minutes, and is painful. He can distinguish friend from foe while in this form, although he if accidentally attacked  by an an ally, he will not hesitate to retaliate. Anyone who tries to harm him in anyway, he will attack instantly, and won't stop unless either he is dead, or his attacker is. He can also turn into a regular wolf, the only difference being that he is much larger than a normal wolf, much faster, and stronger. Turning into this form isn't voluntary and only occurs on the full moon, and is extremely painful. It WILL always take several hours to completely transform. When in this state, Book has absolutely no control of himself, hunting and attacking any living thing he sees. He only stays in this form for approximately 30 minutes. 
Appearance:
Human Form

Half Form

Wolf Form

Personality: Book is very friendly to anyone who gets on his good side, although he can be annoying to those he deems "Friends', due to his talkative behavior. Even after 146 years, he never learned when to shut his mouth. If you get on his bad side, he won't have a problem with "ending" you. He is very protective of any friends he might have, though currently he doesn't have any. He always cracks jokes at anyone who is in the same room as him, even if they're bad jokes. Although if the situation requires it, he can be serious, and will offer his assistance to anyone he deems worthy of it. His trust is easy to gain, but if you lose it, it's almost impossible to gain it back, unless you take drastic measures to do so. He is also quite curious of his surroundings, constantly asking questions, even when inappropriate. Also due to him being exposed to several different types of accent's and to annoy people, he is constantly changing his accent every other sentence. He does so with amazing skill, and how he is able to accomplish this, he is unwilling to discuss. 

History: (I'd rather reveal his history in the rp, if no one minds.)

(Hope that works!! Took me awhile to do that lol  ;D )

SxyCowgirl

Perfect! I will add you to the character list and then we shall discuss where you may jump in! :D Welcome to The Accursed Bloods!

Demigod1945

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on August 06, 2013, 11:23:56 PM
Perfect! I will add you to the character list and then we shall discuss where you may jump in! :D Welcome to The Accursed Bloods!
Awesome! That last part was probably the coolest thing I've ever seen someone type!

Luvan95

I just wanted to warn you all that I will be going away from tomorrow, Thursday, and will be gone until Sunday evening. I will not be able to post anything during that, since I don't have internet at the place I'm going, but I will answer as soon as I get back.
Just so you guys know.  :-)
On's/Off's

Demigod1945

Cowgirl, I was thinking my character could be walking by when you guys are in the fight scene with the npc's. He would be curious about what was going on and come in from there.

Mist

Whats the fun in that! lol pent and sexy are much more creative.  I'm sure you'll have a much more creative entrance than that. 
O/O

Demigod1945

Quote from: Mist on August 08, 2013, 06:01:38 PM
Whats the fun in that! lol pent and sexy are much more creative.  I'm sure you'll have a much more creative entrance than that.
Whats better than Book just walking in on Rosa yelling her lungs off at some bad guys and then saying "Whats up guys?"

Mist

Read Meryl's intro.  If you dont mind reacting to some npc shennanigans, Pent could really give you some excitement.  However, I'm not the GM, so I'll just let them figure it out.
O/O

Demigod1945

Quote from: Mist on August 08, 2013, 10:01:34 PM
Read Meryl's intro.  If you dont mind reacting to some npc shennanigans, Pent could really give you some excitement.  However, I'm not the GM, so I'll just let them figure it out.
Really anything suits me, so I may go with whatever pent has for me.

Pentagious666

Well if you start in new york it is a simple mater of introducing a berserking loup garou.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Demigod1945

I think I have something, lets say that Book in the apartment next door, and an npc fires at Rosa, but misses, and the bullet amazingly ricochets into his apartment, hitting him and causing him to transform and bust through the wall. Probably very dumb, but It sounds cool.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

So how are we going to play this out?  I'm hesitant to post as there are a ton of things going on at once.  Val is aparently dead though i assume its temporary.  Rosa is ready to rage out and kill everyone.  Book just obliterated a wall in beast mode and could be on either side, no one knows him.  meanwhile men with guns are poised to kil anything.  i guess i dont know where to go.
O/O

Demigod1945

Jack could just stay outside and decide to stay with meryl, since he may hear Books awesome/scary animal howl of pain, just putting out there, by the way every time I see Luvan's character name, I think of this.
Merle

Though I think their names may be pronounced, but are spelled differently.

Luvan95

Quote from: Demigod1945 on August 13, 2013, 07:21:51 PM
Jack could just stay outside and decide to stay with meryl, since he may hear Books awesome/scary animal howl of pain, just putting out there, by the way every time I see Luvan's character name, I think of this.
Merle

Though I think their names may be pronounced, but are spelled differently.
Well, Meryl, as my character is named, is pronunced 'me-rill', while I believe Merle is pronunced 'mER-leh', so it is not really the same.

On's/Off's

Demigod1945

Quote from: Luvan95 on August 13, 2013, 07:33:53 PM
Well, Meryl, as my character is named, is pronunced 'me-rill', while I believe Merle is pronunced 'mER-leh', so it is not really the same.
Yeah, I didn't know that was how it was pronounced, unless you said so and I missed it. Also I did point out the spelling difference.

Luvan95

Quote from: Demigod1945 on August 13, 2013, 07:51:11 PM
Yeah, I didn't know that was how it was pronounced, unless you said so and I missed it. Also I did point out the spelling difference.
Don't worry about it. I'm not mad, I just wanted to let you know the difference, so you don't have to mix the thoughts up anymore.  ;)
On's/Off's

Demigod1945

Quote from: Luvan95 on August 13, 2013, 07:54:41 PM
Don't worry about it. I'm not mad, I just wanted to let you know the difference, so you don't have to mix the thoughts up anymore.  ;)
I definitively won't, although iI may still think of the walking dead character from time to time. 

SxyCowgirl

Hey guys. I'm sorry that my reply here didn't actually get posted, I've been working a lot of hours and so have had little to no time on here. I will finish my post as soon as I can, and I will do my best to stay active on here but I will be honest, I don't know when I will actually be able to get online or not or for how long. Feel free to send me PM's if you would like to talk about anything or have any questions and I will at least be able to respond likely a bit quicker.

Thank you guys so much for taking interest, being active, and more importantly being awesome! Let me know if you have any ideas for this rp! :)

Love you all!

Cowgirl <3

Pentagious666

terribly sorry about the absences my car just broke down and life has been well... hectic at the least.  So what are your thoughts or opinions, I know book is in rage-eat-all-the-faces mode and I had plans for that (If I didn't carry silver what kind of butler would I be?) however, you are correct in that Valoren is not dead, he is not bullet proof in this form by any means however, hence blood.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on August 21, 2013, 09:16:13 AM
terribly sorry about the absences my car just broke down and life has been well... hectic at the least.  So what are your thoughts or opinions, I know book is in rage-eat-all-the-faces mode and I had plans for that (If I didn't carry silver what kind of butler would I be?) however, you are correct in that Valoren is not dead, he is not bullet proof in this form by any means however, hence blood.
It seems that you aren't the only busy one, so no worries there, as for the whole silver spoon thing, I assume that you'll have Val attack Book? Whatever the case I think I'll wait until you do a post on what happens, then I'll have Book do some face eating.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Ah, that works with me, Val might have trouble doing that though, but it can be done.

Mist

I've been just as incapable of internet access as well.  But, for the forseeable future, I'll be able to get on more often now.  I'll take a peek at the current posts and make a reply of some kind.
O/O

Demigod1945

You're not the only one who's been away for awhile, just put up a post for Book. Hope it's to everyone's liking.

Demigod1945

I just realized that I may have killed/ taken out a bit too many men, and making some move was probably not my decision. Arrggh, I do hope that what I posted was ok, if not I apologize, I always find myself overstepping my boundaries in rp's by accident.

Pentagious666

You are fine my friend, the point of mooky bits is for you to use it to make an interesting post, it is more intriguing to have you wallop some useless baddies and as long as everyone is having fun it should be just fine.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Good evening all, any chance this story is still accepting characters? If so...

Username:
LynxKitten
Character Name:
Namyria
Height:
5’6
Weight:
117lbs
Accursed Creature:
Hell-hound
Innate Abilitie(s):
Limited Control
- Can cause sparks by snapping her fingers, but she can only do it 3 times in a 24-hour period.
- Once a day she can heighten and radiate her body heat, for up to 3 hours. Great ability in the winter.
- Can lengthen her canines to 1/2 inch up to 3 times a day.

Sideshow Freak
Appearances:
Human Form
Half Form
Full Form
Personality:
Namyria is hot-headed and sarcastic, not an easy girl to make friends with. She is strong-willed and appears strong yet cold. She isn't the type of person to go out of her way to make friends with anyone, let alone get involved in anyone else's business. She doesn't form very strong alliances with anyone; if she does, it is more for convenience than companionship.
History:
Namyria was born in a small outskirt town near Moscow in Russia to a coal miner and his wife. Life was relatively normal for Namyria and her family..that is, until her true self made its grand entry. During the night she and her parents were woken with smoke in their lungs and burning heat against their eyes. Namyria had set the small, country house ablaze without meaning to in her sleep. When her frantic parents came to find her they did not find the teen-aged girl they'd raised and loved. In her bed was a wolf with a pelt of flames. They both died that night.

Left orphaned and in a fit of self-loathing, Namyria worked a number of odd jobs until she could finance a move to the Americas. Mind you, this move took place after just over 300 years of Namyria working and slaving herself. In her mind, the hard work and the punishments she received were well deserved for the death of her parents.  Upon her arrival in the new world, Namyria met and married a slave trader. It wasn't long until he discovered her other side and she was to be tried as a witch. When she stood at the stake and was set ablaze the fire spread lapped at her body but left no burns. "Witch!" They all cried and ran. Namyria, in a fit, found her firey form running through the town that she had called home, spreading the fire to every home and shelter. She vowed to never trust humans again and to never associate with a large city.

Nearly 200 years later, the second part of her vow to herself was obviously broken. Namyria's fire tricks and transformations had been cast off as elaborate magic tricks and she was taken on by a travelling sideshow that preformed in numerous large cities around America. To this day she preforms and is, as of yet, unaware of the dangers she has exposed herself to.

Pentagious666

Hey I welcome you as coDM just hit some writers block and haven't been able to post, my life gets a little hectic tonight, but a hell hound to my demon sounds fantastic. Reminds me all the more of Black Butler hahaha.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Thank you for the welcome :) I understand the writer's block and the hectic tendencies of the real life. I will admit, I am currently having a bit of trouble deciding how to bring her in :(

Mist

Well, I'm still about as well.  I've been on and off around here.  Please keep me posted though.  I know life can be a bit hectic.
O/O

LynxKitten

Okay, attempted an intro to get her at least close to the rest of the group. *sigh*

LynxKitten

Demigod1945

LynxKitten

SxyCowgirl

Hey guys. We're sorry that Pent and I have yet to post. Things in our household have been a bit intense and difficult and so have yet to have much chance to do anything extra, including but not limited to this role play. We ask that you have patients with us as I will soon be starting multiple jobs and Pent is working full time currently. We will post whenever we can; I will try to post at least once a week, every Thursday, though I can not say for Pent. Anyway, I'm posting now in the rp so we should be able to continue soon. :) Thanks for your patients everyone!

LynxKitten

It's no problem :) I hope life eases up for you! I understand the stress.

Pentagious666

I was scared to post because I didn't have good news, however I am working on a post now because we have a lovely hell hound wandering up. it is funny though as I am a skyrim player and I keep imagining that your character is Namira, though only in her abilities, which she isn't of course.

Oh and by the way......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD POSTED!
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Mist

I'm still lurking about, as well.  As soon as I get on a real pc, I'll post again.  Glad things are still moving, albeit at a snails pace.  Welcome, Lynx!
O/O

Pentagious666

I do apologize the lady cowgirl is a bit hesitant or something to get on... in my dealings with her she sometimes takes patience.  I'll do my best to make sure she posts and soon so that we can move on from the silly motel.  Also working on a deeper plot and will try to drag you guys through hell and back.
"For you see, I am simply one hell of a butler."
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

I should be  posting shortly. Asking  for an opinion before sending it through. :P

Oh so I'm looking for  some opposing characters. I have a few  open slots for your own plot characters  ideas, but I also think I need a couple of people  to play some pre existing substantial characters. Will likely hold auditions  for  the  different characters (to determine slot fillings) over PM. So just message me if  you think you might be interested. :)

Pentagious666

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on October 17, 2013, 12:17:42 AM
I should be  posting shortly. Asking  for an opinion before sending it through. :P

Oh so I'm looking for  some opposing characters. I have a few  open slots for your own plot characters  ideas, but I also think I need a couple of people  to play some pre existing substantial characters. Will likely hold auditions  for  the  different characters (to determine slot fillings) over PM. So just message me if  you think you might be interested. :)
You can also hit me up, now that I've got her up to speed and there are some strong plot hooks we are planning to throw at you guys.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on October 17, 2013, 12:17:42 AM
I can't PM, so what then?

SxyCowgirl

Then I think it'd  be  best to stick with the character you have  for the moment until you get accepted. :) I can't really talk about certain parts of the plot places where everyone  can see. Gotta keep some mystery. ;3 Hahaha.

Demigod1945

Ehhh, I don't have a chance of getting approved until January. So it won't really matter.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 17, 2013, 11:56:12 AM
It happens, be patient, Demi.
Oh don't worry, I have plenty of patience. I've been waiting since July for Pete's sake. I have qualms with being on hold, at least not that much anyway.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 17, 2013, 11:23:06 PM
why're you on hold?
The powers that be, never gave me a specific answer. Mostly because they're not suppose to. It's apparently because they think I wasn't a good fit for the community, but I was given a second chance, so to speak. I get to reapply in January, so hopefully I'll be accepted.

Pentagious666

well I wonder why you weren't accepted... hmmmmmmmm.... If in the future I can be of assistance let me know.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 17, 2013, 11:27:46 PM
well I wonder why you weren't accepted... hmmmmmmmm.... If in the future I can be of assistance let me know.
As of now, I got nothing. But thank you for the offer.

Demigod1945

I don't want to sound dumb or anything, but I'm having a hard timing understanding that post. If you could it explain it to me that would be great. I don't mean to be difficult or anything, I'm quite tired and can't quite get the whole meaning of your post.  XD

Pentagious666

Valoren is relating to his true form being 50 feet tall and incredibly powerful.  It may seem slightly unbalanced, but you have no Idea how strong his Vanity is.  Anyways, he is saying that his inner demon is frightening and that he feels safe because he doesn't sacrifice clear thinking for greater power.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 17, 2013, 11:45:58 PM
Valoren is relating to his true form being 50 feet tall and incredibly powerful.  It may seem slightly unbalanced, but you have no Idea how strong his Vanity is.  Anyways, he is saying that his inner demon is frightening and that he feels safe because he doesn't sacrifice clear thinking for greater power.
Ahhh ok, I think I see that. Well off to bed for me, I'll try and get a post up in the morning before the day of work begins.

Demigod1945

So out of boredom, I was reading through all of the character sheets, and Lynx, it seems that you have a case of accidental name changing for your character. In your sheet, it says Namirya, while in all of your RP posts, it says Namyria. Just thought I'd point that out.

LynxKitten

*blinks in confusion, goes back to sheet* Oh dear....so I do. Well then, all I have to do is change the sheet lol

Demigod1945

Ok, so I'm a bit torn. Should I go ahead and make another post? Or should I wait for valoren to get everyone settled in a hotel room?

LynxKitten

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Ok, I'll post one after my classes are over. Also I totally forgot to mention in the post where book goes to human form, about all the scars, burns, an other skin damage all over his body, because he is suppose to have a tremendous amount of scar tissue, whether it be from fire, knives, bullets, arrows, or any other skin damage. So if someone would be willing either post their character acknowledging in their thoughts, or questions out loud. Or edit a previous post to do the same thing. Since I can't edit myself, I would be extremely grateful.

LynxKitten

Demigod1945

LynxKitten

Quote from: Demigod1945 on October 23, 2013, 01:53:57 PM
Thank you very much! I am in your debt.  ;D
*giggles* Consider yourself debt free. I don't usually charge for my services ;D

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Pentagious666

it's french... a word that translates to Dear, mon cheri is my dear.  I use many such pieces from numerous languages, french is my most common.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 24, 2013, 06:20:25 PM
it's french... a word that translates to Dear, mon cheri is my dear.  I use many such pieces from numerous languages, french is my most common.
Ah, interesting.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Demigod1945

Hey sorry for not being on this past week, I've had a rough one and haven't had time to jump on here. Currently I still can't, I'm just letting everyone know that I will be able to post on Monday. Kitten, if you want to move Book up to the hotel room, then be my guest.

SxyCowgirl

Mist

Sorry for the short post.  I'm on my phone and just wanted to make sure the story didn't stall on my account. 

Any word on Meryl?
O/O

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Do you guys think we need a little bit of a time jump? I've got something lined up that could go either way. :P I ask because it's starting to look like the rp is dwindling just a little bit. So which do you think is the best course of action: putting a time-skipped post up to put us in the rooms, or more patients?

Nic

Hi guys,
Sorry for interrupting you, but would you mind if I joined in?
I'm kind of new to all this.
Hope you all have a great day.

LynxKitten

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on November 05, 2013, 09:44:30 AM
Do you guys think we need a little bit of a time jump? I've got something lined up that could go either way. :P I ask because it's starting to look like the rp is dwindling just a little bit. So which do you think is the best course of action: putting a time-skipped post up to put us in the rooms, or more patients?
*raises hand* I second the motion for a time jump*

Quote from: Nic on November 14, 2013, 05:08:15 AM
Hi guys,
Sorry for interrupting you, but would you mind if I joined in?
I'm kind of new to all this.
Hope you all have a great day.

Hi Nic! I hope the GMs won't mind, I sure don't. This thread could use more people. If you notice, on the first post, there is a character sheet you must fill out. Basically it is to give us an idea of who your character is and what he/she looks like *smiles*

Luvan95

Hi there everybody.
I'm am really sorry for my very long absent on this site, but a few things came up in my life that forced me to take a long break. But now I am back and will be able to post a few times a week at least. Hope you are still okay with having me here. :)

Seems we have gotten a bigger group since last time I checked, so my greetings to our new arrivals. It's nice to have you with us. :D
On's/Off's

Nic

Quote from: LynxKitten on November 15, 2013, 10:29:04 AM
*raises hand* I second the motion for a time jump*

Hi Nic! I hope the GMs won't mind, I sure don't. This thread could use more people. If you notice, on the first post, there is a character sheet you must fill out. Basically it is to give us an idea of who your character is and what he/she looks like *smiles*

Thank you I will make sure I post it tomorrow :D thank you!
Hope you have a great day!

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Alright guys. I'm sorry it's taken me a while to return, but I am still in the middle of moving. I will post today and then will likely not be on again until the 30th, as it says in my signature. Thank you guys for your patients and I'm sorry I won't be able to post for a while!

Pentagious666

field goal!  sorry guys hm I gave the time skip so everyone could convene and get answers and such, I'm sorry I have not been on much.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Hey guys. Sorry it is taking me so long to return. A lot of things have been happening in my life that have required quite a bit of my attention. Once things are beginning to settle, then I'll be back. Until then, thank you for your patience and understanding.

SxyCowgirl

Alright so I'm back with a vengeance! I have a better idea where this thing is heading and a schedule! I will be posting every Tuesday at the least from now on. Between Tuesdays my posting schedule will be sporadic so I hope you can forgive me for that!

On that note, lets get this thing MOVING again! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Luvan95

On's/Off's

LynxKitten

SxyCowgirl

So we need some people to play 'bad guys'. I have plans for things and a general idea of where I want this to go, but we need some people who are willing to work with my plans in the way their own character/s would. Anyone who is interested, already in the rp or not, please let me know. :)

LynxKitten

SxyCowgirl

Alright well a pm has been sent. :) Anyone else interested in joining? Also, should I make a signature button?

JerichoMyers

So, I was apart of this a couple years ago, when I was active on this site but since have disappeared. There was inactivity issues, people weren't replying, and things went dry.
Anyway, I recently got my account reactivated after a long hiatus, and this is the first thing I recognized. I'd be more then happy to take a swing at this.

I'll begin writing up a profile now. :)

SxyCowgirl

Alright! Welcome back and it's great to see you again! XD

Lynx and Jericho, I have sent you each a private message about your antagonistic ideas. :)

I have a feeling this RP is going to be getting a lot more interesting very soon. ZF3

Pentagious666

tis the same it seems where I'll be damned to find that everything seems to have revived without me.... hello there.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Nothing's really 'revived' yet. Not for this one. Jericho was there for the original thread, this current rp is the revival, and if I have anything to say about it, it'll be the last revival of it. I fully intend on this getting bigger and I hope to, sometime in the relatively near future, turning a parallel story into a DnD campaign, so I fully intend on making this move forward one way or another. XD

I have sent PM's to some of you to discuss what all is going on with the future of this rp. Hope to hear from you soon about things. :)

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Alright well since nothing has been posted by anyone else, I took the initiative.

yuki92

LynxKitten

You can post a character sheet and one of the co-GMs will get back to you :)

SxyCowgirl

She is correct. In fact I like this rp to be able to be used to help people GET approved, by being active in it. :) At least that is the hope.

yuki92

okay then, because i'll gone for the next few days, i'll post my character after that..  ;D

yuki92

Username: yuki92
Character Name: Sakura Kudo
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 104lbs
Accursed Creature: chameleon
Innate Abilitie(s):
instinctual : Fear/threatened : she will camouflage herself with her surrounding. Concealing her presence.
Other than that, Her skin color will changes according to her emotion , but it can only be noticed if someone really paid attention to her skin.
Passive : Chameleon eye : She can zoom her vision by concentrating one one spot.
Limited control : She can stretch her arms to reach something, if concentrating enough. (Not fully mastered)
Appearance:
Human :
Personality: Kudo is a shy girl, and bit hard to trust people thanks to her past. But, when she found someone that she can trust, she will warm up. She always care for everything, but doesn't have enough courage to do anything about it.
History: Born in Tokyo, Japan and spent most of her live there. Kudo was bullied all over middle and highschool because of her skin and face. Until one day she realized her ability to conceal her presence, and since then, she used that to avoid bullying. After graduating from highschool, she went overseas, hoping that she will never be bullied again. But the reality is different and she was hunted without knowing why. Now, she doesn't know what to do with her life and lose her way, waiting for someone to help her.
Other: She is still learning english, so there may be a little trouble communicating. She still doesn't fully understand her power.

SxyCowgirl

Accepted! Though I feel I should point out that Chameleons change color dependent on their mood, not surroundings, unless they are feeling fear. However, I have no problem with your character being able to blend into the background at will, within reason of course. Would you please mind editing accordingly?

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

yuki92

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on July 11, 2014, 03:42:50 PM
Accepted! Though I feel I should point out that Chameleons change color dependent on their mood, not surroundings, unless they are feeling fear. However, I have no problem with your character being able to blend into the background at will, within reason of course. Would you please mind editing accordingly?

instinctual :Fear/threatened : she will camouflage herself with her surrounding. Concealing her presence.
Other than that, Her skin color will changes according to her emotion , but it can only be noticed if someone really paid attention to her skin.

isn't that same with what you mean?

well, i'll watch this for maybe a week, if there's no sign of increasing activity, maybe i'll cancel my involvement.. sorry..

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Oh, it seems that this game has come alive again just when I come back to the site, how convenient. ^^

I will post in the game thread shortly, so I can get into the game again. :)
On's/Off's

SxyCowgirl

Hey guys. I thought I'd just give you a quick update. I am working full time lately and haven't had much time for online as it is a bit difficult to do things online. I should be able to start posting (at least) once a week starting this week though, if everything goes as planned. I hope you guys are all having fun so far! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to comment on or suggest!

SxyCowgirl

Since Linx has been suspended, how do you guys think we should move forward?

SxyCowgirl

SxyCowgirl

Alright guys so it seems this has died. Unfortunately.
Thank you to everyone who participated! It was fun while it lasted.

I hope that in the future, likely on some other site, that this rp will finally reach the point I've been hoping for it to reach, but it doesn't seem like that will be happening anytime soon on this site.

I will still be around on this site if you wish to stay in contact, but this is officially ended. Any new posts will be ignored, and once I have the basics of the story copied over to a word document, these threads will likely be deleted.

Thank you all again and I hope to hear from you all sometime in the future!

<3 SxyCowgirl