D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Why would you ask that? Do I look like a particle?

Zaphod

Sybl

Do I what? Are you serious?  XD

Anesa

If i weren't serious, would I seriously be here?  I mean...seriously?  ;P

Sybl

How can I take you seriously? Were you ever serious when you called me Meanie?  ;D

Iridescent Raven

Mind if I intrude on this conversation? Who is calling who a meanie?

Sybl

Should I mind if you intrude? ;) Do you know Camille, who calls me Meanie, all in jest?

Mordred

You are aware that sometimes an intrusion can result in a couple holes in da neck, eh?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Where do your pretty little thoughts stem from, and only a couple?

Mordred

The moon, doncha know? (ok, I admit.. I also used lots of fertilizer.. it was on sale and I read how it can really boost the roots.. so I thought 'what the hell does a vampire have to lose?'.. but please.. I'm not proud of these choices)
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Do you agree that you contradicted yourself? Of course not here, was it? No, in a Ban thread, didn't you say "I have no choice?" I being you?

Mordred

Surely you got me mixed up with someone else?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Really? Can you Imagine that?   XD

Quote from: Mordred on July 21, 2011, 02:49:30 AM
Banned.. don't you know us poor vampires are simply victims of those urges that call out from those veins? Choice is a luxury I simply do not have. :P

Mordred

Ever see a vampire implode into a swirl of smoke and shadow? :P (And isn't that some form of cheating? I want my phone call! I need the advice of my attorney!)
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Why call your attorney when you have me? :P Wouldn't you like to see how I prosecute you?

Lyron

Can you describe how you would prosecute him?

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Mordred

Ever see a courtroom enveloped in cigar smoke? Ha!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Ever see a client doused in water? :P

Mordred

Ever try to get blue goo out of long hair? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

How would blue goo get there, in my hair?  :P

Mordred

Come on.. you don't really wanna know, do ya?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Want a sneak peek into this head of mine? :P

Mordred

Do I need sunglasses? It's cool if I do.. always gotta pair.. just in case, you know? :) Either way, hell yes!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Can you handle it? You do realize, there may never be a way out?  ;)  Sunglasses are fine in the sun, are you sure?

Mordred

Ohhh, don't you realize I spent countless years in the dirt? (yes, the dirt :P).. There's always a way out.. hehe.. I'm resourceful when I need to be. *slips on shades*  8-)
*See Pillory*