On Golden Pond (Extreme RP)

Started by Chrystal, September 24, 2012, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kdyami

I'm still here. But I'm with everyone else if we need more characters I can try and play more than one.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Chrystal

Basically, I need subs.

For preference, people who have turned up knowing what to expect, and are looking forward to it. They don't have to be experienced at all, in fact the less experience the better, but they need to at least know that watersports doesn't mean synchronised swimming!

By the way, for some time now, I've had a request in my one-on-one ideas thread for solo versions of this game, basically because I couldn't see it ever getting off the ground (and to be honest I still can't). I have actually had a taker for a one-on-one, from someone who was interested but doesn't like group games.

If anyone wants to read the RP, the link is https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=153851.0 and it will give you some idea of what I'm planning. Please note, though, that Lexandria's character wants to be forced. The whole premise of Golden Pond is that it is voluntary, and a guest will only be forced if they want to be!

Yes I know that sounds like a contradiction in terms, but it isn't. A true sub will want to submit but a sub who doesn't really feel like one might want to submit subconsciously, but consciously will resist, and wants to be forced into submission.

By the way, if any other ladies or female lieges would like to run a solo rather than join the group, I'm still accepting offers for it. Sorry, but no males for that one. I'd much rather you joined the group, anyway.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bloody Rose

I can rp a one on one with ya if you want. I will be thinking for a sub for your group as well.

Chrystal

I'm waiting to see if the players who said they would create a second character are actually going to?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ryua

Player Name: Ryua
Character Name: Lena Smith
Nationality: Canada
Height: In Feet & Inches AND Centimetres please? 5' 1" or 154cm
Weight: in Lbs and Kgs please? (Lbs x 0.45) 120lb or 54kg
Eye Colour: Grey
Hair colour: Black
Sexuality: Bi
Dominance: Sub
Experience level: 3. She hasn't done it nearly as often as she'd like, due to lack of opportunity.

Personality: Lena has always been an enthusiastic kind of girl. She is fond of saying she's never met a kink she doesn't like, and when she first came across the term watersports on a website, she was hooked. She started fairly slow, just peeing with her panties still on, for instance, or while in the shower, but abruptly moved up to almost anything she can do solo. As long as it doesn't ruin her apartment, she's tried it. Finding partners has been a problem, though, so she was thoroughly excited to find this resort. A part of her still isn't sure it's real, and probably won't until the first golden shower.

Why are they here: Lena has been looking for people interested in watersports for years now, and aside from terrifying one poor boy, and a sadly prematurely ended relationship with an ex-girlfriend, she's had no luck. Finding the ad for the resort was her happiest memory in recent times. She immediately booked vacation from her desk job, got a full Brazillian wax, bought a stack of new, white panties, and flew to Switzerland. She intends to spend the entire time here being absolutely dripping wet.

(I can play more than one sub if you're still looking for someone. I'd rather play a male as a second character, but I can play two women, too.)
ONs and OFFs and existing RPs
Wanted RPs
Rabbit Hole

Bought Pokemon Y. And working overtime. Sorry if I don't respond for a couple days longer than usual.