Seeking one on one's

Started by PhoenixBlaze, February 21, 2006, 11:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixBlaze

Greetings members  ;D. I must say that my rp here needs to expand a little. Therefore I am seeking one on one's with people, male or female doesn't matter, nor does it matter if you play a charcter of your gender so.... Trying to broaden my horizons some, create some good roleplay, involving different settings, and that can have a story line, and not rely on just sex to keep it going. If interested pm me or post here, and maybe we can come up with something.

---------------- Halo Child
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Mindhazingsquid

Is there anything you were thinking of?

PhoenixBlaze

Not in general, just getting two minds together and coming up with something, even multiply player games is fine with me. :)

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Mindhazingsquid

How about a fallout/mad max/post appocalypse themed rp?
Don't really know what (theme wise) you're into.

Rayve13

I don't know about Phoenix, but I'd be all over a Fallout RP, or anything post apocalyptic. I've even got materials to give away (the design notes from Interplay's Fallout 3, sadly never to see commercial release). I'm just not much for running things.

kylie

Okay, I'm curious.  What is Fallout "about" plotwise and then mechanically?

MagicalPen

If i remember correctly, Fallout is post-nuclear holocaust (in general) with mutated creatures, small pockets of civilisation, cartels, and the like. Pretty fun PC Game.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

GoldenChild

You remember correctly... VERY fun game (as long as you are only talking about Fallout 1 and 2).

kylie

Hmmm.  I have been thinking of doing something more or less "post"-civilization although I'd like to use it more as an excuse to put some exotic power centers amidst the wreckage.  I was thinking something more like a competition/ maze mainly involving competing or pursued Asian fems, though ;)  It could be private entertainment for the powerful, a twist on simple survival for a recently devastated population, more clannish like Princess Bride, a futuristic game show with mean twists, or a combination vaguely like Battle Royale (more combat and sexual tension) or Avalon (more exploration and surreal paranoia, I rather like that one).   

But it's been ages since I've run anything, I would want the characters to really fit whichever theme, and I don't tend to focus on the site more than a few times a week.  I wouldn't want to run anything too fast-paced, heavily system mechanics, or highly graphic (although I do like some bdsm, lots of fetish attire, and less-consensual, plus sometimes dice-inspired chords). 

I'll sit back for a moment and see if those general thoughts strike any chords with this whole Fallout business, or no.

ZK

You really have a fixation with Asian women, eh kylie?

Eh, for the record. I'm half-Japanese. Is that enough for you to fixate over me too? ^^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

kylie

Laugh, I can fixate over a longer list of things but Asian fems are high on that list.  I also have this hunch that many Americans are susceptible for a mix of physical and cultural reasons (particularly, for East Asia and especially Japan).  At least when we think in terms of m regards f, but part of it at least should work regardless of the typically biased m-f checkboxes.

Halfs and such are generally close enough for me, and often even better.  (I think many people in various cultures like halves and mixes, they tend to be seen as blending exotic and some comfort level  if I'm not mistaken.  Easy to "see" this, since people are encouraged to think of their identities as secure, predictable, and tied to physical appearance, heh.)  Oh, neat picture, by the way ;)

Elvi

*Looks around*
Someone mention Mad Max?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

kylie

Yeah, Princess Blade is rather like Mad Max.  I'd probably go for a little more technology and/or magic than that one, myself.  And a little less bloody swordplay, unless everyone is regenerating wildly.   

Avalon is a little more like the Matrix turned upside down and gone personal - same focus on a rigged game, but "beating the game" is more like becoming the wizard inside a MUD.  (I think it's a wonderfully done movie, by the way, though terribly under-distributed.  The Warsaw Philharmonic scores for the credits are very nice, among many other things.) 

Mindhazingsquid

Quote from: Elvi on February 25, 2006, 12:11:48 PM
*Looks around*
Someone mention Mad Max?
Well, I added Fallout and post appocalypse around it.

Elvi

*Shrugs*
That's what Max is all about anyway.....and what fantastic characters.....*smiles at the memories and looks at her trike*

Mindhazingsquid

I always wondered how the gyrocopter guy got a kid.  He was so homely.

So would you be interested in starting a post-appocalyptic rp, Elvi?

Elvi

I think he sort of just picked one up along the way didn't he?
(Though he was quite happy to stay with the white suiters in the end, especially with the blond bit eyeing him up....)

And yes, possibly......*smiles*

Mindhazingsquid

Well, if Rayve13 shows up again I'll see what he thinks or we can start another one, open or one on one, I'm good either way.

Elvi

OOOOOhhhhh...like playing with Rayve....

Mindhazingsquid

I'll send him a message and see what he says.

PhoenixBlaze

I must confess I am looking for a one on one involving severe violence, yet containing sex and blood as well, much like battle royale. Don't know if you have read the novel, but it is a kick ass book. The manga is also good, I like looking at the pictures myself, a nice visual. I am the weird type where blood is good involving sex, a fetish I guess you could say. Perhaps a futuristic setting, though I haven't worked out all the details. Anybody interested.

PhoenixBlaze

Well at least three people have reached to me for one on one's, but I am still looking, have any dark desire you want to play out, or anything else let me know, I'm up for anything.  :)