News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Action. Discovering a world of demons. Demons in the human world. Demon, planing to eradicate humans.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mirrah

And would you be a demon in disguise?
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mirrah

Just wondering...

Would you be a leader or a minion?

Despairs

Minion or second in command.

Mirrah

And rise to power if or when the leader is killed by the enemy? :P

Despairs

Mirrah

Oh my. Sounds nice and bloody.

Despairs

Yes, it does. What about you?

Mirrah

A somebody, who is also a nobody.

Despairs

A drifter or a nameless individual?

Mirrah

Both. :)

I suppose, though, if you were a demon and I existed within that realm... I'd probably find myself being a human.

Despairs

Why not be a demon as well? Help me, save the humans.

Mirrah

If I was a demon, I would die gloriously. :D We would likely end up going head to head. And I don't think I'd be a nobody, in that case. Not the second, but definitely not a nobody.

Despairs

I'd die with you. A battle comrades, who were once enemies.

Mirrah

I'd be... The loyal, conflicted demon who, in the end, maybe does something to help their comrade, because only by paying with their life to their cause, can they be free to give a glimmer of hope to their friend. Tragedy, blood, and tears. But also hope. Hey, if you're the one double crossing, you can't be the one to die until you've achieved your objective. Or, until you're certain that it will come to pass. :P

Despairs

Ah, but I am certain my goal will come to pass.

Mirrah

Nods. Okay then. ;D

What kind of setting would it be? Modern? During the ages when feudal societies were about?

Despairs

Mirrah

Nods. Would you play more than one character at a time in a roleplay, or do you prefer to stick to just one at a time?

Despairs

Unless the plot involves four main characters, with each of us playing two, then yes. If it's just one character each, then side characters, etc, will be thrown in. They will even exist if  we are both playing two characters each.

Trigon

Mirrah

What would your other character be? And if you were only playing one, but not a demon, what would it be?

Despairs

A human or a demon. If I was only playing one character that wasn't a demon, I'd play the human, loathes demons,  but as a result of being saved by one, slowly grows close to said demon, aiding them in their goal.

Mirrah

Nice. Would there be tons of fighting--magical or otherwise? What ratio of combat versus moving the plot would you want to stick with?