Male seeking female for a high school or HS zombie RP

Started by Orochimaru, September 04, 2013, 05:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

More of the fact I don’t have the kick satisfied yet, nor do I ever tire for a hot partner. See image below=3 I prefer the woman in the image, but you can choose your own and her entire profile. With the woman in the image below, I see her as a tomboy who could be in karate, but also play a sport. Like in the image, I could see an adventurous side. Like the type who’ll wear just a jacket for a top and be all sexy like in the image. She could even have a secret dark side that needs to be coaxed out, but that dark side is something I like to do.

The other details we can work out in PM so, please, PM if ya like the badass nerds!!!!

Edit in: If zombies ain't your thing. Why not another twist? Could be simple that, beyond a pretty face and apparently normal look. She could be a walking time bomb, ready to kill. What if she walks into a local gun store and find that it's the home of the class nerd. Who has his own issues and a seemingly dangerous love for the dark side of society. A prelude to a possible bonnie and clyde type RP.

Neysha

Those are some big knockers to work around when practicing karate. :)

How important a requirement are the big breasts?
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Orochimaru

Quote from: Neysha on September 05, 2013, 01:44:46 PM
Those are some big knockers to work around when practicing karate. :)

How important a requirement are the big breasts?

Not really a huge requirement, but the idea was thought up with the first pick and I usually like it to keep centered around it. However, I open and can be convinced otherwise. If that makes sense.