News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tribalz is lookin' for a roleplay!

Started by Tribalz, April 13, 2010, 03:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribalz

Where to start...Well, you should probably go have a look at my Ons/ offs! It's a good place to look, and you'll find it in my signature. Also, as another note, I don't mind men playing as woman, or woman playing as men, so by all means, if you can role play the opposite gender, then don't be afraid to ask. Anyway! What am I looking for? The truth is, I have no idea. I'm just willing to try out some new things. I'll write what I do know...

Settings
Steampunk: Nothing like Victorian England! The prudence, the clothing, the changing times!
Fantasy: Knights, dragons, strange beasts from below; It's all good!
Modern: Nothing wrong with the here and now!
WoW Related: Yes, something of a geek here; hense the tauren-craving below.

Couplings (Not in any order of preference)
Younger guy x Older Next-door neighbour
Brother/sister x Sister
Son/daughter x Mother
Tauren (F/Futa) x Any: Currently seriously craving
Non-consent: I just want to try it; seems like it could provide an interesting RP
Older woman x Younger woman/man
Tentacles x F/futa

Now, this is -not- an exhaustive list. That is because I haven't really role played in this manner enough to know what I like. So, by all means, if you want to try something, go ahead and ask! The worst that could happen is that I politely decline, so go ahead! Now, I'm not going to say I'm without limits; Scat, vore, necrophillia and heavy torture/pain don't do it for me. But anything else...Well! Why not! Throw me a PM, and we'll see.
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Tribalz

Just updated it a bit with a few couplings...
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Major Major

Tribalz

I mean, World of Warcraft Tauren. Horde-side :D
Ons & Offs

angeli

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Tribalz

Ons & Offs

Tribalz

Ons & Offs

Tribalz

Ons & Offs

Katier

The Reluctant Hooker, RP idea - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69858.0

Tribalz

Just updated a craving, nothing major ^^*
Ons & Offs

Decrepitdan

I find myself interested in playing out a tentacles scenario with you, if you wouldn't mind me playing the victim. :)