dvalen's Current Craving (F for domM NC Bon)

Started by dvalen, December 27, 2012, 01:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

Crossing Borders

NC Bondage

Lupe Reyes is a young beautiful Mexican woman and tonight she is crossing the Mexico-US border illegally with dreams of a better future.  But despite the promises of the Coyote who promises an easy entry, all hell suddenly breaks loose when the US Border Patrol shows up.  Pandemonium breaks out and the illegals, including Lupe, scatter into the desert.  Somehow she gets away, but she's all alone.  She wanders aimlessly through the desert, cold, hungry and thirsty, when your character shows up.  He's a Border Patrol Agent, a hulking brute who is both corrupt and sadistic.  After a little fun, he takes her back to his trailer in the middle of nowhere where she becomes his sex slave.

I'm looking for a male writer with buckets of imagination, who can write several paragraphs loaded with imagery.  One liners and single paragraphs are turn offs.  Frequent posting is desirable (I hate waiting for days on end for a reply).

Please, if interested respond via PMs only!  I don't check up on my adverts.

dvalen

The Price of Success

Claire Ecclestone

Claire is the daughter of international fight promoter Gordon Ecclestone based out of London.  She was raised among the world of fighters and the business side of the industry.  After years of working for her father, Claire has decided to strike out on her own starting as an agent.  Moving to the US, she has been traveling around the country looking for a flagship MMA fighter for her fledgling company.  One day she happens upon a underground bare knuckle fight and watches as your character pummels every challenger into the ground.  Claire realizes she has witnessed what she believes is the ‘next big thing’ in fighting.  She approaches him and offers to be his agent, promising top fights.  She’s desperate to sign him and perhaps he picks up on this.  What follows is a clash of personalities; she’s smooth, brilliant, educated, cultured while he’s rough, coarse and dangerous.  She has to keep him happy and she finds that there’s a price to keeping him.  Will she be able to do what he wants from her?

My own idea of what the Male character looks like.  This is to give you an idea of what I want, though you can use your own pic.

This is not totally fleshed out, just a rough idea.  Details can be worked out.

dvalen