Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

The creature from beneath the Sea, (Ctuhlhu)

or

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Captain Maltese

*blinks* whoever is on the picture!

Jayne Mansfield or Dita?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

leelan

Dita if you mean Dita Von Teese.

Manson or Hanson?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lirliel

Leelan.. that's just an evil evil choice..

But I'll take Manson, Marilyn that is *Sticks out tongue*

Mel Gibson or Danny Glover?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sweet Innocence

Mel Gibson

Kiefer Sutherland or Robert Downey Jr.
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Lirliel

Kiefer, though I'd rather have hawt smexy phone sex with him.  ::) Grrr... Kiefer in Phonebooth.

This is a nice Fantasy question:
Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon or Artemis Entreri?

Callista

Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon, I heard he can live a long time so thats good for vampires.

Which made me think of...

Dweezil or Moon Unit?
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Bayushi

Moon Unit!

She's actually cute.

EDIT:

Oops, my contribution....

Jet Li or Jackie Chan?

Lirliel

Jet Li, just a slightly hotter body.

Brendan Fraser or Keanu Reeves?

Callista

Okay this time I get to say both...Yum

Furry or Human?
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Full Metal

Human.... no furry.... no human.... hmm can't make up my mind, both are so sexy in their own ways.

Okay, how about Avril Lavigne or Taylor Swift?

LadySky

Avril totally! Taylor is way to vanilla for my taste.

Travis Tritt or Kenny Chesney?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Beguile's Mistress

Kenny Chesney for the win!

Hugh Jackman or Hugh Grant

Transgirlenstein

Hugh Jackman

Peter Griffen or Stan Smith?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Callista

Oh ya Stan Smith!

Along those lines....
Brian or Santa's Little Helper?
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Transgirlenstein

Brian

Deputy Director Bolluck or Patrick Stewart
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Beguile's Mistress

Callista

Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Skye

Satan

Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?
(Too lazy to check if this was already done.)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Lirliel

Mary-Kate

Kelly Clarkson or Ashlee Simpson?

Bliss

Kelly Clarkson!

Belle of beauty and the beast, or the eponymous Cinderella?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Belle, Cindy's to high maintenance

Pauley Perrette or Cote de Pablo OR Sasha Alexander?

Bayushi

Pauley Perrette.

Using character names this time:
Ducky, McGee, DiNozzo, or Gibbs?

Lirliel

McGee! :D *Coughs* uhm.. *shifty eyes* yeah.. I have a McGee fetish, don't judge me! *glares and hides her altar*

Jean Claude van Damme or Steven Seagal?

Prefect Mos

Van Damn

Its the Red edition

Mao Zedong or Vladimir Lenin?