Amaterasu's Desires (F/F)

Started by Amaterasu, April 06, 2014, 08:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaterasu

Hello everyone! Thank you for checking out my story ideas!

Please PM me rather than post here! I want to keep this thread clean so I can update it easily in the future!

As I said, I plan to update this in the future. For now I just have a couple story ideas that I want to get out there. Feel free to check them out and please PM me if you're interested. If you're not interested but think we might be compatible for a different story, feel free to PM me for that as well! ;D

These ideas are somewhat vague, since I would prefer to hammer out the details with whoever I end up doing them with. This also means that I may be willing to do multiple takes on the same story if they're different enough. As the title suggests, these stories are strictly designed for two female characters.

The Internship

One character is a star. An actress or singer, an athlete, or even a young businesswoman. Confident, sexy, and charismatic, she's fantastically wealthy and famous to boot. But she also has a darker side, one that she prefers not to let the public know about: she enjoys dominating other women. Not just in the way she likes to dominate everyone in her life, but in a sexual sense as well. But just regular old bondage and roleplaying is getting old - she needs to take it a step further. She needs to control someone, to dominate their life, to mould them to her will. She's tried it with willing subs, but it couldn't quite scratch her itch. It needs to be someone who doesn't actually want her to.

The other character is her biggest fan - or one of them, anyway. At the very least, she's one of the smartest and prettiest among the fans who applied for the amazing new internship position. It's a truly remarkable opportunity, albeit one that requires her to live and work with her idol 24/7. It's a full commitment, but one that will give her access to a lifestyle she could otherwise only see in the movies.

Of course, what she doesn't realize is that there is a much more significant cost to what she's about to do. Her role will slowly take on a sexual component as her new boss becomes more and more demanding. Whether she's kept in line simply by force of personality and fear of losing her job or by more nefarious means - threats and blackmail, maybe even physical force - is up for discussion. Either way, she will find herself slowly becoming less of an intern and more of a prized possession - the submissive pet of her new mistress.

As you can see, it's fairly vague, and just about everything in up for discussion, particularly what sort of activities are ultimately indulged in, as well as most of the setting details. For example, whether or not the submissive character is straight could add some extra depth to the story, as could the means that the dominant character uses to keep her in line. Maybe the submissive character resists the whole way or maybe she ends up enjoying it. It's all up to us.

(I would mildly prefer the submissive role, but I am open to either.)

More than Sisters

This would be the story of twin sisters (identical or fraternal) living on their own together for the first time (most likely boarding school or university). The two have always been extremely close, sometimes even to the point of weirding out people around them. They've never cared, though - they're the most important people in the world to each other, and they both know it.

But suddenly things have started to change. One of the sisters is starting to realize that her feelings for her sister are more than fraternal, caught between desiring her sibling and suddenly feeling embarrassed by all the things that had never seemed sexual before - changing in front of each other, sharing a bed, cuddling and touching each other - that are now suddenly both arousing and shameful. The other is oblivious, both to her sister's confusion and to her own lack of distinction between platonic and sexual love - she simply does what she likes, unconcerned about how others might perceive it.

Again, where it goes from there is fairly open. There could be other elements thrown in, such as a third party interested in - or who's caught the interest of - one of the sisters, and how that comes between them (or not). The girls can both be comfortable with their sexuality, or coming out as lesbians could also be part of the development of the story. There could even be D/S elements thrown in. It's really up to what we decide. Setting is similarly mutable - I'm picturing a modern, present-day setting, but I am very open to other suggestions.

(I would mildly prefer to play the latter, more oblivious sister, but I am open to either.)