Multiple scene and pairing choices (Dom M seeking F or the right M )

Started by Incant, December 28, 2014, 08:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incant

Welcome to My Roleplay Ad on the Elliquiy forums!

Currently seeking:  A partner interested in playing a female or female presenting character with a large (min 25 years) age gap between our characters. I have some plot seeds but don't have time to write it all here now. 

Let's start out with a little info about me

• I am a male who has been roleplaying over different forums and messengers for the previous 15ish years.
    • I prefer descriptive roleplays that are more distributed 75% smut to 25% story by default, but I can go as balanced as 50/50. I enjoy story, but I do not see it as the main reason I'm on a site such as this one.
    • I am happy to play over forums or over discord
    • I usually write from 4 to 8 paragraphs and sometimes more if my partner gives me more to work with or respond to in their posts. Please see my post history for an idea of my writing style.
    • I am overall very kind and courteous OOC and like to ensure that my partners enjoy the roleplays they are writing with me.
    • I am willing to play with female or male writer as long as they are interested in either playing a female or feminine/trap/twink male
    • If you're interested in playing with me please be aware that the use of images as a base reference for our characters will be something that is a requirement for me to enjoy our RP. However, additional images such as character outfits, possessions, homes, decorations, or examples of the acts being preformed are not required but GREATLY appreciated. They can be drawn or realistic images I have no preference. ** Bonus points if you're willing/able to incorporate more images throughout our posts**.
    • At this time I'm only seeking one on one games.
    • I am willing to play any number of species and races including: Humans, Vampires, Demons, Incubi, Anthros(most kinds), Elves, Orcs, Were-creatures.
    • Open to writing and brainstorming on Discord, Forums, or PMs. Feel free to message me for my Discord tag.

What I'm currently looking for...

See top of post

Possible Settings and Pairings

• Modern Realistic-
    • Modern Fantasy -Including Vampires, Were-creatures, Potter-verse, DC, and Marvel universes (Some but not all of the options)
    • Medieval Fantasy - A world where species such as anthros, elves, dwarfs, dragons, or other monsters exist.
    • Near Future (A slight increase in our current technology but not quite Sci Fi)
    • Sci Fi (Futuristic would be willing to play in fictional settings such as Star wars, Mass Effect, Cowboy Beebop, or Outlaw Star Universes)

Possible Pairings. My roles will be in bold (when no roles are in bold I would be willing to play either) (Just a note, I am going to assume Male X Female pairings, but most partners could be played as a male character.) Ages of all pairings are negotiable, but in some pairings it is rather obvious. Items with a ** near them are particularly high on my list currently

• Farmer or Ranch hand X City girl
      • ****Leader of Motorcycle Club/Gang X indebted citizen/family member
      • Returning Military Man X welcoming/hometown girl
      • City boy/man X Farm/small town girl
      • Perfect Student x Rebel Student
      • Roommates
      • **Teacher/tutor x Student
      • Sister's Boyfriend X  Sister
      • Father X Daughter
      • Best friend's Father X Friend
      • **Best Friend's Brother X Friend
      • Male neighbor X Female neighbor
      • **Boss X Secretary/employee
      • Client X Stripper/Prostitute
      • Client X Salesgirl/bartender/waitress/maid
      • Werecreature/Anthro/Demon x Human
      • Noble X Pirate/Thief/Whore
      • Superhero  X Super-villain (DC or Marvel Universe either OC or Canon)
      • Superhero  X Non-powered (DC or Marvel Universe either OC or Canon)
      • I am willing to hear out or discuss any other ideas/cravings you have that would fit well into the overarching theme.

Thank you for reading over my request thread and if you're interested feel free to look over my f-list since I do not at this time have an On's/ Off's page.

I am usually willing to use/play with any character images or references you request.  If you don't have a particular craving I'm happy to research and provide options.

[/list][/list]
    Roleplay Request and Character Sheet Thread  

My F-list

Current Response Speed: Once a week at minimum, Roleplay Availability: Currently open for new stories on Forum or Discord. If you're interested PM me.
    Current number of Roleplays: ~

Incant

Currently outdated
    I have found myself with a number of characters without threads as well as characters I feel like I want to organize here for people to get a better idea about what characters I play as well as ones that I'm looking to play.

Character Has No Current Thread

Name: Colin(or John if you prefer) Powers
    Personality: Outgoing, Sporty, and Confidant
    History: Colin had grown up with his little sister as his best friend. Of course that made him an easy target for other boys his age at first, but that didn't matter to him since he always had his sister to play video games, board games, sports, or even (when she talked him into it) house. Colin and Sarah's father had been a very good soccer player in college and he taught both of his kids to play at a young age and by the time the twins were old enough to sign up for the sport they were far more skilled then their peers. Colin's skill on the field quickly impressed the other boys and they happily accepted him as a new friend to their group, and even were willing to accept his sister since it seemed they were a package deal.

Once they began high school Colin and Sarah had a tightly knit small group of friends that was very gender diverse for a group of tweens, and as they grew older and started to date none of the friends dared to date Sarah or Colin due to knowing how close the two actually were. The rest of the school seemed unaware of the tight bond between the siblings and since both were excellent athletes, Colin had become very good in basketball as well as an all state soccer player, they never had a shortage of interested suitors. Colin could never keep a girl friend long though because of their jealousy towards his sister and their closeness and while a few had tried their best to tempt him away by going 'all the way' with him as much as he wanted, they still couldn't break his ties to his sister.

Little did his girl friends know, but Colin had started to harbor a deep crush on his sister. He knew it was wrong and he was smart enough to not act on it. However, if she showed any hint that the feeling might be mutual Colin wouldn't be afraid to tempt her down that sinful incestuous path.

Name: Robert Powers
    Marital Status: Divorced
    Personality: Confidant, Blunt
    History:
         Mr. Power's life had changed drastically in the last 4 or so years. Just before he turned 40 years old his wife filed for divorce. The reason she filed for divorce was not one of those "normal" reasons. He hadn't beat her, he didn't constantly piss her off, she didn't want his money, and he wasn't a horrible father to their kids. The reason that she divorced him was because she simply loved and respected him too much to cheat on him. In his youth Mr. Powers had been a college linebacker at California with the desire and skill to go pro. Those dreams crashed and burned when he was in a terrible collision that completely tore apart his left hip. Back when he was active he kept his body in perfect condition, but once he hurt himself he started on that slow downhill slide. By the time his wife filed for divorce no one would have thought he was the same person who stood proudly in their wedding photos or had that perfect 6 pack on the beach during their honeymoon. Mr. Powers had turned into an overweight slob trying to fight a receding hairline and bordering on the point of diabetes.

4 Years later it seemed the divorce had been the best thing that ever happened to him. Robert now had an immense amount of time on his hands with his wife gone and his 18 year old twins away at college across the country, and after the reasoning for the divorce as well as some pushing from his friends he decided he wanted to get back into shape. The first step had been losing the 100 extra pounds of fat that he had put on in the 20ish years of being a couch potato and over drinking. Robert's journey back to a healthy weight and a body that he was ok looking at naked was a tough one, and there were a few issues on the way. When he started just running hurt him because of the excess weight he carried, so instead of starting with running he got in the pool and worked on his diet. After nearly a year of swimming 5 times a week and watching his calorie intake he had dropped most of the weight and started to look at getting into chiseling his body. Being in Southern California and having the bankroll of a single man who didn't need to pay alimony or child support left him quite a lot of money to spend on a personal trainer and he went with the best.

Mr. Powers had undergone quite the transformation and everyone close to him couldn't help but notice. From his friends and family to his coworkers and the people at his favorite restaurants and coffee shops he was getting compliments and encouragement from all aspects of his life. The part that Mr. Power's enjoyed the most was the attention he had gained from the fairer sex. Young women approached him! An occurrence that he never believed could happen, but the more and more it happened the more he learned that certain girls in their 20's had an interest in a mature man who had more to offer than just a good time in the sack. Of course Mr. Powers had that to offer as well, but he could give them more culture and guidance better than many of their own fathers. Soon he found himself making friends among his more active coworkers at the investment banking firm where he was one of the younger partners.

The reason he had become a partner, nearly 10 years ago by now, was because of the Masters account. Robert had turned 2 million into 10 in just 2 years, and with the confidence of Mr. Masters he was given another 10 to invest just before the crash of the market hit. Where  some men lost over half their profile Mr. Powers had controlled the damage to the point where he actually lost less than a million of the 20 he had been working with. His quick and decisive action had put Mr. Powers eternally in Mr. Masters good graces and soon Mr. Powers was receiving referrals from men that owned buildings, production companies, and sports teams making his income sky rocket and turning him into a partner at the age of 35.

NSFW
    Name: Mr. Carsons
    Personality: Caring, Passionate, Bold
    History:
          Mr. Carsons exists in a world where Anthros, Humans, and Neko-creatures all coexist. The slavery of all races is allowed an tolerated and these creatures are treated as commodities and it creates very lucrative business opportunities for those who are willing sacrifice their ethics. Mr. Carsons 'flips slaves' he takes untrained or difficult slaves and commits his time as well as resources to develop them into much more appealing investments for prospective owners.

Dustin Mathers: Currently free

Name:Dustin Mathers
    Personality:   Confident, Possesive, With a very small town right wing world view.
    History: Dustin had grown up on a farm in the middle of Oklahoma as the second of seven children and was the oldest boy. Being the oldest son of the seven meant that he was the one who was basically his Daddy's second hand on the ranch. Dustin grew up quick and by the age of 10 he was working chores 12 hours a day during the summer and during the school year he'd work 2 hours before school and 4 hours after, except during football season of course.

Dustin never once thought of college as he was going through high school and was more concerned with girls, partying, hunting, football, work, and school (in that order). Most of his classmates thought that the only reason he graduated was because the teachers passed him to keep him eligible, but the truth was he worked hard enough to pass so his Mama wouldn't whip him senseless. He was a rowdy boy, but when you grew up in the middle of no where in Oklahoma there wasn't much else to do but fuck, fight, and fireball.

After he graduated he started working as a farm and ranch hand who was always willing to put in the extra hours. Soon learned that not complaining and hard work was enough to get him noticed in different ranching communities and he was never one to let the chance of more money and a new town pass him by. After 8 years of hard work, that chiseled his tall broad body into the perfection of what women dreamed about when they thought 'ranch hand' or 'Cowboy', he has gained the reputation of doing the work of 3 men with no excuses as long as the compensation is right.

--- Currently looking to do a potential returning home scene with Dustin. Coming back to his old town after being gone for years to see who might have missed him.---

Sterling Blanc: Currently Free

Name: Mr. Sterling Blanc
    Personality: Confidant, Dominant, and Mildly Misogynistic
    History: Mr. Blanc had graduated from Northwestern Law School at the age of 27 and as the son of one of the more respected attorneys in Chicago nothing less was expected by his father and his trophy wife of a step mother. Sterling had been raised by the strict hand of his father who gave him very little coddling from a young age and discouraged when Sterling's mother, and Mr. Blanc's first wife, pampered him. Even while growing up with a strict set of boundaries Sterling never found his life to be overly difficult. He had all that any young man would want numerous friends, a steady stream of alluring girlfriends, and the best that money could buy.

After graduating Sterling shocked his father and many of his peers by going to work for the District Attorney's Office instead of getting a cushy job in his father's firm. While Sterling's father was upset he was also proud of his son for taking his own path. Of course Sterling didn't see it that way, he wanted to stick it to his father who never thought he was good enough. Another one of the many ways that Sterling continued to stick it to his father was turn the trophy wife into Sterling's own lover and submissive.

Sterling's interested in BDSM had started in high school when he was overly rough with one of his first girlfriends, but after their night together she had gone and told the story to her girlfriends who soon were nearly lining up to be the next one to feel his strong hands dominating their nubile bodies. Sterling never kept himself tied down to one girl for long, but that didn't mean he didn't have long term relationships. His most prized submissive was one of the girls who was a secretary in the Chicago DA's office, and from the moment he had walked in the door he knew all he had to do was play his cards right and she would be his. 

That relationship continued until Sterling heard rumblings that the District Attorney in New York was not keeping the right people happy and his job was in jeopardy. Sterling had always been looking for the next step in his career, and without a second thought he put in for a transfer to New York and it was instantly accepted. It took less than 6 months before Sterling had turned into one of the most well known and successful Assistant District Attorney's in the city and was already gaining support to take over the District Attorney's position.

Leonardo Grey: Currently free

Name:  Leonardo (Leo) Grey

Personality: Confident, Outgoing, Flirtatious, Intelligent, Fearless, Manipulative, Vain
    Hobbies: Quidditch, Fitness, Reading, Spending time outdoors
    Interests: Magical Creatures, History,  Wizarding Politics, Quidditch
    House: Ravenclaw
    Year: 7th year, Prefect
    Blood Status: Mixed
    Background:
    Leonardo had come a long way from where he started when he first came to Hogwarts. In his 3rd year Leo won the tryout to be the Ravenclaw Quidditch team's new seeker thanks to his nearly brand new broomstick and his fearless attitude while in the air. His skill on a broom helped his House team consistently into the championship game for the Quidditch cup. The first 2 years they had lost but since he became captain the 5th year he led the team to back to back championships.

Leo had been elected as Prefect of Ravenclaw his fifth year in school showing that his talents as a Wizard were not specific to his broom riding. His mixture of natural talent and appetite for any knowledge of the Wizarding World had him standing out even among his more intellectually inclined housemates of Ravenclaw. Leo's mind was sharp, but his muggle roots showed up in the more practical side of his magic in his early years. However through sheer determination and focused practice with anyone who would help him, from instructors to Prefects, he honed his skills.

Now how does a muggle born Wizard end up at Hogwarts well... Leonardo and his mother received the visitor from Hogwarts boarding school in the mid summer after the weekend they had spent celebrating his 11th birthday, both he and his mother had become awestruck at the information the kindly wizard ambassador imparted to them. The ambassador explained to Leo and his single mother that he had been accepted into the prestigious boarding school and on scholarship at that. Leo's mother had been confused about how they found out about her son and why he might have this magic power the ambassador spoke about. Yet without revealing too much the ambassador from the school answered all her questions and clarified all the details they would need to know about Leo's new school, after all it didn't seem like his single mother had much of a choice since she didn't have the means to teach a wizard and the scholarship was going to end as a incredible help to her. Leo had sworn to himself that he would make her proud.

Once arriving at the school he was thrown into a world he'd never imagined, but as he grew his curiousity of his family roots grew as well. Taking a deep dive into the history of houses he went looking for clues of his ancestory, and never thought to look in one of the most obvious places until one of his friends mentioned it to him. Look at Gringotts, it was a simple hint and one that a Wizard would have known right off the bat, but Leo hadn't thought of it. Through his digging at the bank, which had supplied him with a significant sum when he first started school as well as a growing trust that was promised to him once he graduated, he found his answer. Leonardo's father was a member of a old pure-blood race who, Leo learned through more digging and asking his mother, had a one night stand with his mother that resulted in him. Leo's talents were from his old blood and the bank account was more or less child-support that the Ministry of Magic had forced upon his father under the stipulation that Leonardo would not be told outright about his lineage.

Now in Leonardo's 7th year at Hogwarts he had made a name for himself that his Wizarding family couldn't ignore. He had been in the running for Head Boy, but was not picked due to his duties as a Quidditch Captain, Prefect, heavy class load, and, as rumors hinted at, the influence of his father's family. Leonardo was a dead ringer for the men in that wizarding family, handsome, tall, dark brown hair, rich brown eyes(strong in the men of the family), with a strong frame that Leonardo worked to pack muscle onto in his summers and free time at school. He was being scouted by professional Quidditch teams, he had just spent his summer working with Dragons in the Alps, and it was an open secret of what bloodline he came from.

Yet Leonardo still held a disgust for the family that clearly knew of his whereabouts and yet didn't seem to want to have anything to do with him. After the first Quidditch cup win he had been reached out to by the family by letter, but he never answered it. There were a few more tries but none till the most recent summer with a job offer to tutor his Slytherin cousin who was struggling with classes and apparently had squeaked by on some of her O.W.L.S. The cost of his services had been sent back in his return letter, and when they responded with another 50% added to his asking price he couldn't say no.

My F-list

Current Response Speed: Once a week at minimum, Roleplay Availability: Currently open for new stories on Forum or Discord. If you're interested PM me.

Incant

Outdated image request thread

Hidden to save space but let me know if there is interest in this character
    Character Has No Current Thread: I am willing to alter this character but if you have an interest in playing him in the original setting please let me know.

Username: Incant
    Character Name: Petyr Parker
    Canon: Mixture of Spiderman and Brynden Tully
    Physical Description: Not an overly tall or imposing figure Petyr stands at about 5' 10" with a muscular athletic build with not a scarp of extra fat on the 180 pound frame. Thick brown hair that falls across his fore (include things like height, weight, hair color, physical build, etc)
    Sexuality: Bisexual with heavy female preference but has been known to be seen in the company of other males.
    Role: Lord of House Parker
    What does your character desire most?: A peaceful Marvelous
    Personal Philosophy: Those who seek to disturb the peace of Marvelous for their own gain should not be tolerated within the realm.
    Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
    3 Dimensional Maneuvering Gear: This allows Petyr and his most skilled knights increased movement through wooded and developed terrain. However it does little over flat plains. Each set of equipment is equipped with Adamantium blades. Upon the controlling handles of the Maneuvering gear.
    Bolas and weighted nets to immobilize and capture enemies.
    Slings and steel throwing knifes: For use as projectiles.

Skills: A prodigy at a young age using his father's newly invented 3 Dimensional Maneuvering gear. Petyr was taught how to used the device at the age of 10 and continued to push the boundaries without fear. This fearless confidence turned him into 

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
    Spider-sense: Innate ability to sense incoming danger
    Poison immunity: Due to his altered physiology Petyr is immune to all but the most potent poisons.
    Advanced healing: While not nearly on the level of some of the others in the realm Petyr heals faster than a normal man.
    Bio:
    Petyr was born as the only son of the Lord and Lady of House Parker and was the sole survivor of an assassination attempt on his family. The assassins had filled the Parker family's bed chamber with deadly spiders in hopes that the spiders would do the work for them. While the cunning methods may have been ingenious they were less efficient than a simple blade to the neck. Unbeknownst to his parents or anyone in the realm Petyr's mother had a lineage that reached back deep into the first people of Marvelous and through his mother little Petyr had gained a resistance to the spider's venom. However, his father was not as lucky and died that night to the venom of the spiders.

Petyr's mother could not bare going on without Petyr's father and gave up her son to his Uncle Benjamin and Aunt Meredith before she disappeared from the land of Marvelous.

The Lord Parker, Petyr's father, had been a technological  genius only surpassed in his time by Lord Howard Stark and his son Anthony. Lord Parker's greatest invention had been a device that used cords, hooks, and pressurized air to send a warrior flying through the battle field. The device had long been dormant among Petyr's possessions, but once the young heir found his father's last great work he could not stop himself from finishing it. The device was the first of its kind and Petyr himself at the ripe age of 10 took it for its first test run.

A prodigy at a young age using his father's newly invented 3 Dimensional Maneuvering gear. Petyr learned how to use the device at the age of 10 and continued to push the boundaries without fear. This fearless confidence turned him into  a daredevil in the woods around the Riverlands. As Petyr grew into puberty he became even more agile and powerful than a boy of his size should have been. It was all due to the attack that killed his father. Over the years his body had not expelled the spider venom, but instead had absorbed it. When the changes of his body started at puberty the venom reactivated and caused him to mature much faster than the rest of the boys his age.

By the age of 15 Petyr was the size he is now and could easily stand toe to toe with some of the bravest and most skilled warriors in the realm. Not that he could over power them all, but with a mixture of his advanced speed and 3D maneuvering gear he was able to hold his own in battle among much more experienced men.

At the age of 20 Petyr's Uncle Benjamin and primary father figure was killed by bandits without banners in the Riverlands while on a hunting excursion with the family. Petyr was the first to find him and in his arms the man who had raised him took his last breath while pledging Petyr the lands of his father, and reminding him to keep the security of the realm in his mind with every choice he made.

I pledge to: House Parker.

My F-list

Incant

Template

Character Has No Current Thread

Name:
    History:

AVAILABLE

Dakota Strong

Basic Information
    Name: Dakota Strong
    Birthday: 4/18/1994
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Relationship Status: Single
    Occupation: Ranch hand and Riding trainer at Connemara Ranch. Afterhours he is a private rope bondage performer who has been honing his skills for over 10 years and has created a fan base and following in certain communities and through certain social media platforms.
    Society Position: Initiate
    Vouched for By: ( Note to Mods - I was talking to Nen about joining she mentioned that leaving this open might be a good way to build character connections, but she would be willing to if required.)

Physical Information:
    Height / Build: 6'4" / Muscular
    Hair / Eye Colour: Brown/Blue
    Faceclaim: Gary Leo Taylor

Personality & History

Personality: Dakota is the silent type. A man of few words who prefers action over extended conversation. Although he doesn't feel the need to inject himself into every conversation he does enjoy the company of people. He is confident in his own skin and understands how his size and presence can draw attention his way, and in most cases he is welcoming to whoever dare approach him since it is rare that he is the one to do the approaching. Since moving to the coast he is open to expanding his horizons and committing to new experiences. Dakota's had an open dating style and his hatred for hypocrisy made it so he did not have a jealous nor possessive bone in his body, but if someone did come to him in need of help or protection he was always willing to assist. 

History:Dakota had grown up on a farm in the middle of Oklahoma as the second of seven children and was the oldest boy. Being the oldest son of the seven meant that he was the one who was basically his Daddy's second hand on the ranch. Dakota grew up quick and by the age of 10 he was working chores 12 hours a day during the summer and during the school year he'd work 2 hours before school and 4 hours after, except during football season of course.

Dakota never once thought of college as he was going through high school and was more concerned with girls, partying, hunting, football, work, and school (in that order). Most of his classmates thought that the only reason he graduated was because the teachers passed him to keep him eligible to play football, but the truth was he worked hard enough to pass so his Mama wouldn't whip him senseless, of course that was just a threat and no one in his family really had anything to fear from the mother who only wanted the best for them. He was a rowdy boy, but when you grew up in the middle of no where in Oklahoma there wasn't much else to do but fuck, fight, and fireball.

After the cowboy graduated he started working as a farm and ranch hand who was always willing to put in the extra hours. Soon Dakota learned that not complaining and hard work was enough to get him noticed in different ranching communities and he was never one to let the chance of more money and a new town pass him by. After 8 years of hard work, that chiseled his tall broad body into the perfection of what women dreamed about when they thought 'ranch hand' or 'Cowboy', he has gained the reputation of doing the work of 3 men with no excuses as long as the compensation is right.

While Dakota's public face was that of a skilled and loyal worker he had developed a second life in the shadows. Growing up with a rope in his hands at an early age he started introducing his girlfriends to being tied up or bound while they were intimate. With a couple of very willing partners he soon became a self taught prodigy by watching videos online and practicing nearly every day of the week on a number of collaborators who seemed more than willing and happy to spend time with the handsome cowboy. Some of these collaborators he dated and others were just part of his rope work. Eventually one of his collaborators was a budding Instagram model at the time and soon had her friends come and watch and take pictures of her being tied and the intricate knots that held her. Of course those Instagram images were with her clothed in a bikini or lingerie, but they were quickly enough to draw more attention to both Dakota and the influencer.

Eventually she moved to the coast and insisted Dakota come with her. The prospect of a new area and new adventure appealed to Dakota who was getting tired of Oklahoma. The Instagram influencer even lined up a job for him at a Malibu horse riding establishment that was more than happy to welcome someone with his experience onto the staff. 

Now in his new location Dakota thought it might be hard to find reliable collaborators to practice on, but the moment he was settled the woman who had invited him out was sending friends his way to keep his hands occupied as much as he desired. It was not long before one of his new collaborators slipped him a card of invitation to Elysium Society. A club , she promised, that would be very welcoming to a man of his skills.

Traits

Likes: Horses, Teaching people new skills, Learning about new people, Working out, A shower after working up a hard sweat, Cheap beer, quality bourbon, Outdoors (Since moving he has fallen for the beach), Dogs, Playing cards, Golf, Grilling, Tattoos, Motorcycles, Meeting new people with similar interests,
    Dislikes: Cold, Traffic, Overly timid people, Impatient people, People obsessed with status,
    Skills: Roping, Horse Riding, Proficient Handyman, Bow Hunting, Fishing

Sexual Information

Character Ons:
    Rope Play {G} | Toys {G} | Impact Play {G} | Orgasm Control {G} | Sexual Exhaustion {B} | Slow Patient Handjobs {R} | Oral Worship {B} | Cock Worship {R} | Teasing {B} | Streaming/Video Taping | Breast Play/worship/focus {G} | Non-penetrative sex {G} | Pussy and Ass Worship {G} | Pussy and Ass Fingering{G} | Thighfucking {G} | Dry Humping {R} | Rough Sex | Kissing | Making out | Risky/Public Sex | Public/under clothing bondage/toys {G}| Aftercare {G} | | Dirty Talking {B} | Biting {B} | Hair Pulling {G} | Grinding/Dry Humping {B} | Blindfolds/Gags {G} |  Exhibition/Voyeurism | Anal Sex {G} | Throat-fucking {G} | Sloppy Sex | Heavy Cum Shots  | Rimming {B} |  Manhandling/Roughness {G} | Cum Marks {G} | Slow Sex | Public Quickies | CMNF | Clothed Sex | "Sir" not "Daddy" |

Possibility depending on partner preference : Breeding | Urine

Character Offs:Beastiality | Scat / Vomit |

Extras

Lives in a small home that he rents from the owners of the ranch he works at.

2016 Ram Truck

1998 Softail Harley Davidson

Any additional information that does not fit elsewhere. Some ideas might be a car, pets, home or favorite song.

My F-list

Incant

My F-list

Incant

WIP

Luke Cage, 42   ✔ verified
    ◎ New York City, USA, active now
    Hero for Hire

Sexuality:  Straight
    Identity:  Male

ABOUT

6'6" of no bullshit get what you see 100% American male.
    I've been around long enough I don't have anything to hide.
    If you're here should know who I am. If you don't and still match I'll be happy to show you.
    I'm not afraid to test your durability and stamina. Let's push it to the limit.

OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? Jessica Jones

Nature of that relationship ? Long Term Relationship

How long was it?  Long enough

How did it end? Amicably

My F-list

Incant

My F-list

Incant

My F-list

Incant

My F-list

Incant

Slight update and bump. Please refer to my tumblr for image inspiration :D.

My F-list

Incant

My F-list

Incant

My F-list

Incant

My F-list

Incant

My F-list

Incant

As well as the above plots I would be interested in a DC, Harry  Potter or Marvel setting preferably with Cannon characters. I'd be willing to discuss what pairings might interest my writing partner so please message me with your ideas.

My F-list

Incant

Bumping with renewed interest in finding partners. I haven't updated lately but please approach with an idea or two that you might be interested in discussing.

My F-list

Incant

Bump.

Updated my current seeking at the top of my first post.

Please review my F-List for on's   and off's.

My F-list

Incant

Bump.

Updated my current seeking at the top of my first post.

Currently looking for 1 or 2 more partners.

Please review my F-List for on's and off's.

My F-list