Old Fashioned Romance & Courtship (F looking for any) Consensual

Started by helbling, June 19, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helbling

So, I'm back! With a very specific craving, but I'm hoping someone will be up for it.

I would like to play a dominant female character up against a MtF pre-op trans character, ideally who is fairly early on in her transition. Also happy to play against an AMAB NB character.

I would...honestly like to do the traditional 'go slow and do the dating' thing, with my female character taking a traditionally gentleman-ly role in the process, like holding open doors, pulling out chairs, paying for dates, etc. I'd really like to approach the sexual side of things through that lens; happy to either explore and work through dysphoria and assist with passing, etc, or against someone who is perfectly happy as they are and rocking what they've got.

I'm flexible on the setting, but overall, I'm looking for something quite sweet and good natured; I don't think I can handle anything hugely dark right now!

Don't care about real world gender. Any takers, please PM me. My Ons and Offs are good guidelines, but not quite up to date so I'm happy to answer any questions.